Can't see people

14 posts

Flag Post

Hi

I can’t see anyone but me at the bottom of the screen.
Not really a problem except that it happens too in the list for the wanted battles.
So I can’t play them. Even if I did receive an invite to help someone else.

Tried to reload, find any option that would be needed to be changed, but I think it’s just a bug…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

at the bottom you can see the characters of your kongregatefriends if they have one…when no friend is playing this game you cant see them

Flag Post

Don’t forget the kong friend bug.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/139-kings-bounty-legions/topics/256263-revamp-the-friends-system-please-game-breaking-bug-report

Flag Post

“Curiouser and curiouser!” ©

I cannot see anybody from my friends on travel screen, but i see’em on battle screen and can use their additional spells! o_O

Flag Post

i have no friend te select at all so no idea :P

Flag Post

Same thing with me, i even get the gift mail from friend and help request from them, but no one ever showed on my list. Sinci i was talking to one on chat wile a checked this, so yes he was on but still nothing showing on the friend list.

Flag Post

Guys, please make sure that your profile is not set as “private”.

Flag Post

Mine isn’t private. Why would I put it private when it’s totally empty.

I hope you don’t need kong friends to play that game… I don’t see why I’d link anything out of the game to it.

(but if it’s the case, I don’t get how people sent me gifts)

Flag Post

For whatever reason things started working. Nvm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by doudoudou:

Mine isn’t private. Why would I put it private when it’s totally empty.

I hope you don’t need kong friends to play that game… I don’t see why I’d link anything out of the game to it.

(but if it’s the case, I don’t get how people sent me gifts)

I too am having this problem. also, having been around kongregate i have more than 50 friends and can’t send any invites out to ppl playing.

Flag Post

i removed the private from my kong profile and now its working, try that guys.

Flag Post

Hmm… Too strange, but it works. Tnx

Flag Post

I had this problem for a while aswell. Since my profile already was on public what I did was go into the profile, set it on private and saved. After that I went in again, unchecked the private to go public and saved the settings again.
After that I noticed I had a whole bunch of fans following me so I clicked that I would follow all of them aswell and after this I could see friends in the bottom of the screen.

I’m not sure which of these steps that worked but try it out and see if you get surprised!