Medals of Honor & locked units

8 posts

Flag Post

Are medals of honor supposed to give me units?

Every time I get a medal of honor, the notifying screen shows two units in the bottom, both with a lock symbol telling me that those units are locked. How do I have to interpret that? Does that mean that those units should have been my reward (or maybe a choice of one of the two), but I didn’t get anything because the units are locked for some reason? And how do I unlock them?

Flag Post

It shows something like (medals you have)/(some number) which means you’ll get the units once you get the required number of medals. Alas, you’re not receiving 20 inquisitors for completing 5 quests.

Flag Post

But how many medals of honor are in this game, it says i have 4/8 medals so far, so that would get me to believe their are only 8 medals in this game. So how can i unlock the inquistors or the locked units once i get a medal of honor

Flag Post

Dun know how many are in game but the number 4/8 indiacates how far u are before getting to next unit gain, not how many medals there are in-game. When u hit 8/8 u will get the option to choose between inquisitors and necromancers, but it takes quite a while.

Flag Post

Thanks for the clarification.

Flag Post

i have another question, in what towns i can get medals? i already have medals from:
karakol port
forsaken village
hunters camp
eastern fort
northern bay
… some that i didnt know, i need another one for 8, but i dont want to go far from my current place just to know where i can get it.

Flag Post

another one when you can get:
Kronberg
Garrison of the Order

Flag Post

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuakygrDJfB6dEd2dy1EWEV1LUxJdXVtN3dOR2tQX3c#gid=0

Entries with (NM) indicate “No medal.” All others have a medal. There are precisely 15.