Official bugs thread page 2

313 posts

Flag Post

Thx for the last fix, I can finally do some wanteds

Flag Post

I noticed that the AI is cheating with ranged units.
It often uses ranged attacks on a unit when another unit is standing right in front of them. (which should prevent them from using ranged at all)
There are even cases where it moves into melee range to make a ranged attack..

Flag Post
Originally posted by aronova:

i’ve been stuck at only one help for paladin wanted quest for 2 days now. i asked my friend and he said when he tried to help me it says that i’ve already been helped! but i’ve the quest showing only one friend accepted the invite.i don’t have any problem with assassin or other wanted quests,but the paladin is stuck!

I have the same problem.

Flag Post

I was doing wanted quest “Bloody Rebels” in Western Fort, and it is stuck at 5/6. Every time I inviting some friend to finish that quest, for them displayed message, that I already received all required help. But for me it is still 5/6.

Flag Post

New Bug for me: STAMINA-REFILL-BUG

I left game this night at 2:00, and went for patrol. After coming back at 11:00 i had just 1/37 stamina.

I observed this, and uhsed the stamina-point to move to another town. I left the game without patrol, after coming back after half an hour still 0/37 stamina.

I further observed: When I stay logged in, I get the stamina. Just when I log off, i don’t get it.

Please look what it is, the game is actually not playable anymore.

Flag Post

Now it works again. Differences:

- Refill works in Ruined Temple, and didn’t do in Northern Bay
- Refill works at 1 hr patrol, but didn’t at 3 hr patrol
- Refill works after 1:00 PM in CET today

Maybe this helps to find the cause.

Flag Post

It’s this suppose to happen?

Flag Post

Well i’ve got a bug that when I click on the ‘ask a friend’ button to post a request in my shoutobx nothing appears…

Flag Post

PvE is laggy, PvP is not.

Flag Post

i m on a wanted 9/10 n northen bay; but cant complete it as any friends trying to help receive it is full message; although i refreshed all day;all week, it doesnot help; since i cant complete current one i cant start a new one; pls fix this soon; already sented official bug report to kongregate but still no solution

Flag Post

Important announcement!!!
An issue that caused some players to be unable to invite their friends to “wanted” quests has been corrected.
We ask all the players that were affected by this issue to send requests containing their profile URL to our support service

Flag Post

nival publishers; as i opened many bug report ;many thread; still no fix ; two of my wanted quests , one in northen bay 9/10; the other is in eastern port 3/10 ; the team cant be completed; although i have many new invites; all people receive it is already full message; please fix / reset these two wanted so that i can start all over again; since the army cant be completed the wanted event cant be started either; pls do ssomething as i being pissed off;

Flag Post

Hi, there is a bug with the lvl 15 “nomad’s helmet” craft.

I got the artful version of this item but it looks like the 5% alchemical resist to “all mortal units” only apply, in reality, to “all warrior mortal units”.

Flag Post

assassin’s dagger + 3 Chance to immortal units. This dagger only give 3 % chance to warriors units not all immortal units. please fix this bug.

Flag Post

Gladiator’s Armor + 1 attact to immortal units. This dagger only give +1 attact to warriors units not all immortal units. please fix this bug

Flag Post

Horned Helmet + 3 Chance to immortal units. This dagger only give 3 % chance to warriors units not all immortal units. please fix this bug

Flag Post

I wouldnt necessarily call it a bug. But it is an inconvenience: has to do with the friends spells in combat. You can have only 30 of your online friends as options for friend spell. The problem is, they are the 30 with the lowest levels…

Flag Post

Nival publishers; i have two "wanted " quests struck like that for weeks; nobody can help it; so one of them on “lord of the shadows” it is 9/10 for 2 weeks; other one is “false inqusition” it is 3/10; even i invited all list (which is like 90 players) nobody joined the team, as all received “already full” message; but since this army’s cant be completed so cant be restarted again; pretty please fix this problem; it is already over one week since this problem is started;

Flag Post
Originally posted by korbenm:

I noticed that the AI is cheating with ranged units.
It often uses ranged attacks on a unit when another unit is standing right in front of them. (which should prevent them from using ranged at all)
There are even cases where it moves into melee range to make a ranged attack..

Are you speaking about your units or enemy units?

Flag Post

Folks, are the “wanteds” working now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Heribert:

Now it works again. Differences:

- Refill works in Ruined Temple, and didn’t do in Northern Bay
- Refill works at 1 hr patrol, but didn’t at 3 hr patrol
- Refill works after 1:00 PM in CET today

Maybe this helps to find the cause.

Thanks a lot for the details.
We’ll try to reproduce that.
Could you also submit a ticket to our support service?

Flag Post
Originally posted by No_Stress:

It’s this suppose to happen?

That’s weird.
And it’s not supposed to happen.
Thx for the info. We’ll try to figure out, what may be wrong with that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Furbaa:

PvE is laggy, PvP is not.

We expect that the game performance will improve after we install an update (which is on the way).

Flag Post

All the errors in the item descriptions will be corrected in the nearest update.
Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Flag Post
Originally posted by vavusikarios:

I wouldnt necessarily call it a bug. But it is an inconvenience: has to do with the friends spells in combat. You can have only 30 of your online friends as options for friend spell. The problem is, they are the 30 with the lowest levels…

Yep, that’s a problem indeed.
For now the only way to solve this problem is to use all of the spells of your low-level friends first (in some easy PvE battles for example).