Official bugs thread page 10

313 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stratocumulus:

There are five slots while donating.

And all slots works ok. Tested many times. But if you have any item which is not counted make screens.

Flag Post

|Turtle hilll flower quest – if u dont complete it you can beat the army infinite times (w/o resp time)

Flag Post

While NOT in full screen, I can’t type people names for wanted. Only after I get in full mode typing is allowed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MariaP33:

While NOT in full screen, I can’t type people names for wanted. Only after I get in full mode typing is allowed.

I think this happens because you scroll down the names on the Kong chat. Click again on the search panel of the game before typing, that should solve it :)

Flag Post

Yes, but when it works and I can type, I cannot erase what I just wrote. And since I can’t erase, I can’t choose other names either. Only when in full screen I can both type and erase.

Flag Post

My wanted request is bugged in “steel landing party”. I keep inviting people to help wanted and they dont get the request. It has been like this for 4 days.

Flag Post

Just got an answer from someone who says he got the invitation but when he pressed it sayed I had all the help I needed already, but I dont there are 2 slots missing still.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sumolix:

My wanted request is bugged in “steel landing party”. I keep inviting people to help wanted and they dont get the request. It has been like this for 4 days.

Its sometimes happen. You have 2 options :

• use few gems to unlock mission
  • write to support

Flag Post

Dear all,

I’m playing Legion on ios7 and I can’t find a way to buy gems (when I try, I’ve got the spinning weel “in progress” but it never complete). Am I missing something?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mhx1890:

Dear all,

I’m playing Legion on ios7 and I can’t find a way to buy gems (when I try, I’ve got the spinning weel “in progress” but it never complete). Am I missing something?

Thx for your comment. I will ask devs about that ;)

Flag Post

I just had a really bad bug happen to me. It’s like my account was rolled back a couple days to Monday morning or before. I lost the DRAGON belt I made. I lost upgrades on Shaman from level 1 to 8 and on beast’s creatures. Not to mention the Officer Chevrons and units I kidnap in DUELS.
It happened two times now, both times this week and I think my browser was closed down, one time it crashed and second time it was a duel where I had won so I put on auto combat, turned off computer and went out eating if that helps with your bug tracking.

Flag Post

Dear KBL / Nival support, i cant enter KBL game until now, the loading never complete, really bad bug happen to my account,i hv restarted my comp many time, n reload but the loading never complete, this happened to me, i was in raid battle with buta7 ,n i couldnt end the battle, so i restart my comp n tried to reload the game, but never complete,zzzzzzz

Flag Post

Have you submitted a request to http://support.playkb.com ?

Flag Post

helo Thx Mambu, not yet , after 48 hours i will send a ticket to KBL support, bcause i will send a ticket after make sure the bug is not from my network system.i still try to load n check my system

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZPaladinZ:

helo Thx Mambu, not yet , after 48 hours i will send a ticket to KBL support, bcause i will send a ticket after make sure the bug is not from my network system.i still try to load n check my system

Looking on your char from friend lists game shows that you stay at Gray Warden Garrison and you are in battle. But when i try to send PM by game its says Player is Offline. So imo you should submit request to support team.

Flag Post

ok thx very much for ur help again Mambu, i will send a ticket now, hope they will help me soon,

Flag Post

I have exactly the same bug as ZpaladinZ. The ghost login stops me login in a second time when really my first.

Flag Post

hello dear all kong friends,im back : ) thanks to nival kbl support team , mambu n all kong players that hv tried to help me, they have fixed the bug, now i can log into my id account n work properly again , thx very much… :

by the way base on my own exp, after following mambu suggestion, (please try to send more than one ticket to support teams, i think we need at least 3 different tickets to support teams, n the result is my second ticket solve my problem, not the first ticket. so dont forget this tips when u need help : )

Flag Post

I have a problem, my clan has started yesterday aura but I think the aura of being the only member not to have it

second problem, I wanted requests are no longer accepted, I made at least 200 (towards active members) but I can only respond to their requests for help while my requests are still (This happens for two days)

Flag Post

Send ticket to http://support.playkb.com/

Flag Post

I also got this wanted request bug. i sended out to multiple, and got only 1 accept while others did accept they said. now i still ahve open spots for crew for wanted and cant fill it. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordfalco:

I also got this wanted request bug. i sended out to multiple, and got only 1 accept while others did accept they said. now i still ahve open spots for crew for wanted and cant fill it. :(

For such bug is only 2 ways. 1st use gems to unlock “stuck wanted”, 2nd write to support team.

Flag Post

thx mambu

i try

Flag Post

I didnt get lucky chest from this challenge, 2nd stage. Also didnt get info that we finished challenge and on what place i am

Flag Post

I didn’t get my blueprint. I had 10, I was supposed to get my 11th, and last I checked…I had 9.