Official bugs thread page 3

301 posts

Flag Post

I keep on having a weird glitch where I will complete all of the quests for a Medal of Honor and receive the rewards for the individual quests, but I am not awarded the medal. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there something that I am missing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gill0221:

I keep on having a weird glitch where I will complete all of the quests for a Medal of Honor and receive the rewards for the individual quests, but I am not awarded the medal. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there something that I am missing?

In what location did it take place? How many quests have you completed?

Flag Post

It has most recently occurred at the Eastern Fort. I have completed the divine judgement and close the ranks quests twice, and the special reinforcements quest once. I have also completed the reconnaissance in force quest from Colonel Bogard. Previously I have had to complete all of the quests from Rob Torbin in the Hunter’s Camp and Moran Kruzius in the Forsaken Village twice before the medal registered.

Flag Post

If i invite my friends for helping with wanted quests, hardly anyone responds. Yesterday i found out, that they don’t even get my request, or if they answer my request, i don’t get any letter and it doesn’t count.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vibrio_cholerae:

If i invite my friends for helping with wanted quests, hardly anyone responds. Yesterday i found out, that they don’t even get my request, or if they answer my request, i don’t get any letter and it doesn’t count.

We’ve just fixed that for you.
Could you please check if it’s working now?

Flag Post

THe gladiator armor states it adds attack to all immortal units. so far my testings show it only adds 1 pt of attack to immortal fighters/warriors.

Flag Post

The pilgrim boots do not add 3% to all resistances to healers.

Flag Post

only to mortal healers; tested on lake draco, pilgrims, and druids. there it works. doesnt work on inventors and AM.

Flag Post

My army : Swordman, Inquisitor, Assassin, Royal Thorn, Brontaur.
I always play them in this order (initiative) : Assassin (8), Swordman (4), Inquisitor (3), Brontaur (3), Royal Thorn (3).

But sometimes, when I battle against Thorn Hunter with their initiative reduction, the order change to Assassin (8), Swordman (4), Brontaur (3), Royal Thorn (3), Inquisitor (3) but the Inquisitor or Royal Thorn never got hit.

Flag Post

In the Watermill Junction, a battle that was supposed to be related to the Royal Decree daily quest doesn’t content any Necromancers nor any Zombies.

Royal Decree description: Destroy 200 Zombies and 60 Necromancers.

Flag Post

this and ONLY this game crashes my flash player via crashing a “unknown plugin” regularly.
curiously enough… the game works fine even if that whatever is crashed.

It’s not something kong or browser related because this don’t happen anywhere else… I have no clue what causes it, but plz fix it

Flag Post

The medal bug has happened to me again. I have completed all of the challenge quest from Zach Kisson (Failed experiment 1x, Endless persistance 1X, and Ra-ri-ty! 2x) and received no medal. So, I am still stuck at 6 out of 8 medals of the Inquisitor reward. Is there something I am missing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathvonduel:

this and ONLY this game crashes my flash player via crashing a “unknown plugin” regularly.
curiously enough… the game works fine even if that whatever is crashed.

It’s not something kong or browser related because this don’t happen anywhere else… I have no clue what causes it, but plz fix it

I would recommend contacting support directly about this. Provide as much detail as you can.
http://support.playkb.com/home

Originally posted by gill0221:

The medal bug has happened to me again. I have completed all of the challenge quest from Zach Kisson (Failed experiment 1x, Endless persistance 1X, and Ra-ri-ty! 2x) and received no medal. So, I am still stuck at 6 out of 8 medals of the Inquisitor reward. Is there something I am missing?

The medal quests are given out on a daily basis. Later towns require more than 2-3 quests to get the medal there. Has the medal symbol in those towns filled up and does mousing over it tell you that you’ve done as many quests as are required?

Flag Post

Hi Nival. First of congratulations on the update – it looks really great and you had put lot’s of great programming effort into it. However I’ve noticed some inconsistencies when I’ve looked at the items.

For example – my Assassin’s Dagger has + 1 to attack for all and +1 attack for assassins(it should be +2 for assassins) . It’s not big of a deal and I’m sure it can be resolved.

Thanks in advance

rudph2

Flag Post

After the update, the game keeps crashing every few seconds, 1 or 2 minutes max. It is totally unplayable. This happens on the latest version of firefox both in win7 and winXP. Any quick solutions?

Flag Post

Yep, same issue here. The game freezes every few minutes with 100% CPU usage (on a single core) with FF 12 and the latest unity player. Before the update it just happened like two times per hour.

Flag Post

after upgrade , i cant see any contents (enemy units) in any fight , and i cant see the trophies too.

it is unplayabale . help me please

Flag Post

Sometimes, the retaliation animation doesn’t show at all on my assassin. It never happened to me before the update. Once, it happened at the end of a battle : I won but there was still some ennemy left so I guess the bug is not only about animation.

Flag Post

I also have also experienced the glitch that Yoyyyy is experienceing

Flag Post

Just some graphic issues:

(I’m using Firefox 12)

Flag Post

This has to be a glitch.

I finished Nature’s Magic at Turtle Hill before the update collecting the 2 Lanelia Flowers, but the quest didn’t register it as complete and reset the item counter back to 0/2 flowers.

After the update, when I tried it again the 1st fight registered the item drop and showed 1/2 flowers, but the item count went back to 0/2 flowers after the 2nd fight. I have the flowers in my inventory, but just can’t complete the quest. I do get the fights registered under the medals though and the quest fight remains available.

Flag Post

One more tiny bug. I had completed a quest before update.

Flag Post

Hi, I have same problem with my assasins dager, it has just +1 instead +2

Flag Post

Hi, my “Kundschafterlizenz” doesnt have any effect. I dont can see anything like the status of the enemy or the reward for the battle. This licence is useless at the moment.
Generally I dont like this changing.

Flag Post

Still bug with moving only 1 step for some units which can move more steps.