Official bugs thread page 4

299 posts

Flag Post

One more bug:

I press “Accept” and nothing happens. :(

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by AlVelikij:

One more bug:

I press “Accept” and nothing happens. :(

Did you try choosing a reward first?

 
Flag Post

I can’t accept quest. Not to get reward.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by AlVelikij:

I can’t accept quest. Not to get reward.

The quest was accepted today.

 
Flag Post

I can’t see the trophies of battle.Needing ur help.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by haze0222:

I can’t see the trophies of battle.Needing ur help.

This one will be fixed very soon.

 
Flag Post

Guys, could you please send your bug reports to our support service?

 
Flag Post

It seems that the new patch created some problems. At least for me, as I got disconnected various times today most of the time during pvp battle and therefore lost several battles I probably could have won. Please Nival, if someone gets disconnected during battle you should reset the battle or thing of some better solution, so you don’t have to spend stamina and gold to revive your army for the next battle. especially during pvp contest that is more than annoying. Thanks!

 
Flag Post

I can’t get past connecting to server on any browser, even after cleared my browser’s and unity cache. What can i do to solve that??

 
Flag Post

i saw lately that i dont get rewards for finishing quest
i get gold for battle, units or materials for finishing quest but no gold for finishing it

first i thought it was only for lower lv quest but now i see that is also same with my lv quests(o island for example)

 
Flag Post

I logged out yesterday when I ran out of stamina, but when I logged in today my stamina hadn’t replenished. It was as if the stamina clock stopped the moment I logged out yesterday. Maybe it has to do with the fact that before I started playing, I clicked some of my friend’s link (8-9) at the same time.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by think_panther:

I logged out yesterday when I ran out of stamina, but when I logged in today my stamina hadn’t replenished. It was as if the stamina clock stopped the moment I logged out yesterday. Maybe it has to do with the fact that before I started playing, I clicked some of my friend’s link (8-9) at the same time.

Please submit a request to our support team next time that occurs.

 
Flag Post

Just saw that Gargoyle trainee ( common mage unit) is affected by Rangers buff ( only for archer units)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NinjaStylez:

Just saw that Gargoyle trainee ( common mage unit) is affected by Rangers buff ( only for archer units)

It’d be great if you send the screenshots to our support team

 
Flag Post

I’m stuck on the “Tactical Maneuvers” quest (where I have to defeat the archer deserters.) I defeated the army (it says quest completed in the quest log) but when I go to the Garrison of order, the quest giver (the quartermaster) is not here to turn it in. There is no portrait to click on. Can anyone please help? My last two post for help were deleted by mods for some reason :(

I am stuck int he game and can only go on patrol until this is fixed.

 
Flag Post

Kongregate ERROR AUTHENTICATION

i clear my cache and my temp files and still cant play the game please help tnx

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Craedus:

I’m stuck on the “Tactical Maneuvers” quest (where I have to defeat the archer deserters.) I defeated the army (it says quest completed in the quest log) but when I go to the Garrison of order, the quest giver (the quartermaster) is not here to turn it in. There is no portrait to click on. Can anyone please help? My last two post for help were deleted by mods for some reason :(

I am stuck int he game and can only go on patrol until this is fixed.

Please submit a request (preferably with a screenshot) to our support team

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Reumdeollof:

Kongregate ERROR AUTHENTICATION

i clear my cache and my temp files and still cant play the game please help tnx

That was entirely a Kong issue, and now it looks like it’s been resolved.

 
Flag Post

hi Nival, I do not know if it’s just a my problem but today (15/11/2012), the game is unreachable. It just does not load and the few times that happens …. disconnect the server. If it is a common problem would not be the case not to be wasted the royal aura?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SergenteZim:

hi Nival, I do not know if it’s just a my problem but today (15/11/2012), the game is unreachable. It just does not load and the few times that happens …. disconnect the server. If it is a common problem would not be the case not to be wasted the royal aura?

We’d advise you to submit a ticket to our support specialists.

 
Flag Post

is the game ok now? coz mine still not working even kong is not working properly.

 
Flag Post

The game does not work from 12 hours, 12:00 am on kongregate (on Armorgames works), Nival instead of always post your offers, I wouldn’t worry to operate better the game, given that by now has become chargeable

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by diabolicopupe:

The game does not work from 12 hours, 12:00 am on kongregate (on Armorgames works), Nival instead of always post your offers, I wouldn’t worry to operate better the game, given that by now has become chargeable

Yesterday’s technical problems were on Kongregate side and weren’t caused by any kind of malfunctions on our servers.

 
Flag Post

After last update ive lost my artfull Gladiators armor i was wearing…..what to do?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NinjaStylez:

After last update ive lost my artfull Gladiators armor i was wearing…..what to do?

Don’t worry, we’ll return the armour.
Send a request to our support team please.