Official bugs thread page 7

309 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Santa367:

I just really hope it is a bug and not ur intention: As my rating was 1120 (Copper) I’ve met a guy with 1330(Brass)…So the question is.., what the hell? Then the same guy said that he had just faced a player with raiting 1740 (Mythril), so, once again: what the hell? How wide is the range of matchmaking algorithm??? Or there is no range and it just picks players most close to each other from those few(usually “less then 5 people”), who just clicked start battle button?

When i was in gold i face lvl 8 vs my lvl 35. He have very low items and units and im sure he wasn’t in gold legion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mambu:
Originally posted by Santa367:

I just really hope it is a bug and not ur intention: As my rating was 1120 (Copper) I’ve met a guy with 1330(Brass)…So the question is.., what the hell? Then the same guy said that he had just faced a player with raiting 1740 (Mythril), so, once again: what the hell? How wide is the range of matchmaking algorithm??? Or there is no range and it just picks players most close to each other from those few(usually “less then 5 people”), who just clicked start battle button?

When i was in gold i face lvl 8 vs my lvl 35. He have very low items and units and im sure he wasn’t in gold legion.

these happened because there was nobody who had the same or nearly the same rating as you.

Flag Post

Minor bug: The griffin makes no sound when he hits or screams

Flag Post

i’ve got the same problem like ronnier10. i cannot send gifts and invite friends after the new patch. can somebody please help. i searched in the internet, but found nothing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by telco:

i’ve got the same problem like ronnier10. i cannot send gifts and invite friends after the new patch. can somebody please help. i searched in the internet, but found nothing.

Send ticket to support.
http://support.playkb.com/

Flag Post
Originally posted by telco:

I found a truly pain in the ass workaround for this that I know works on the Nexus 7 and Galaxy Note 2 and didn’t work for 1 person with an original Kindle Fire so your mileage may vary.

You must start the game every time by logging out of Facebook then back into it. If you leave the game for any reason and come back the error returns. Leave the game again and use a task killer to force stop the game and then do the logout then login to get it working again.

What’s saddest is I’m here on kongregate posting about a Facebook based game. :(

Flag Post

I have already had a certain amount of friends when start playing this game.
But all my new added friends can’t be seen in the in-game friend list.
Is there any way to solve this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jamtu0615:

I have already had a certain amount of friends when start playing this game.
But all my new added friends can’t be seen in the in-game friend list.
Is there any way to solve this?

U have 2 many friends. Delete some and stay with max 300.

Flag Post

THIS @#$%& GAME FREEZES ALL THE TIME

Instead of new units, red gems and the such I suggest you fix this first.

It’s not my computer I have tried in 4 different systems.
It’s not my browser I have tried Firefox, Opera, Chrome.
It’s not the unity player I have installed it several times, nor the cache I clear it frequently.
It’s not the operating system I have tried it on Windows 7, Vista, even XP.

IT’S EITHER YOUR SERVERS OR THE GAME ITSELF

It usually freezes if someone talks to you in chat, or sends you a gift or asks for help.

I can’t stand losing in pvp in battles I could win or even raids ffs because the game freezes every second battle, mid pve or even when it searches for opponents.

FIX IT

Flag Post
Originally posted by think_panther:

THIS @#$%& GAME FREEZES ALL THE TIME

Instead of new units, red gems and the such I suggest you fix this first.

It’s not my computer I have tried in 4 different systems.
It’s not my browser I have tried Firefox, Opera, Chrome.
It’s not the unity player I have installed it several times, nor the cache I clear it frequently.
It’s not the operating system I have tried it on Windows 7, Vista, even XP.

IT’S EITHER YOUR SERVERS OR THE GAME ITSELF

It usually freezes if someone talks to you in chat, or sends you a gift or asks for help.

I can’t stand losing in pvp in battles I could win or even raids ffs because the game freezes every second battle, mid pve or even when it searches for opponents.

FIX IT

what are you talking about ? I have not noticed any freezing for the last month …. oh wait … I actually haven’t played the game for at least one month. Thats right, I decided the patch update did not bring any new content, so I just ran the game to clear my bugged-out royal mail Finally!

I have to admit, the forum is alot more fun now.

Flag Post

I found a small typo.

In the first line of the caption the correct grammar is: “Archers are not the most speedy units but they shoot shot precisely.”

Flag Post

New player here. Last Thursday, I saw in the Army Management window that T-Rex was on sale for 13 Gems. I wanted to buy some of them, so I purchased 50+3 Gems for 50Kred. When I attempted to make the purchase, I got an error “You can’t buy goods at this price”. Then when I checked later they were back to full price. A bit of bait and switch, wouldn’t you say? At this point I would just like my 50Kred returned to me. I have not spent any of the Gems.

Flag Post

On a brighter side of events, i keep sending “wanted army” invitations for the past week, but all my friends say they’re not getting them. Is this a specifically targeted bug, designed to bug just me?

Flag Post

Hmmm ok, scratch that. I’ve just got a first reply…

Flag Post

Quest : Swamp Cultist
Quest Giver: Captain Alistar

Quest Task: Destroy 1 Squad fo Lazarus Cultists

ok, so i already destroyed the squad and nothing happens
the interrogation mark on Alistar face is still grey :(
and if i open my quest journal its says “quest compleated go back to the quest giver”

Flag Post
Originally posted by aeroguy:

New player here. Last Thursday, I saw in the Army Management window that T-Rex was on sale for 13 Gems. I wanted to buy some of them, so I purchased 50+3 Gems for 50Kred. When I attempted to make the purchase, I got an error “You can’t buy goods at this price”. Then when I checked later they were back to full price. A bit of bait and switch, wouldn’t you say? At this point I would just like my 50Kred returned to me. I have not spent any of the Gems.

We can offer you giving T-Rexes at discounted price as an option.
Is that ok for you?

Flag Post

You need to add" Do you like to try make artfull item ? , YES ,NO" before each crafting , i got 9 artfull level 2 swords in row !!!!!! also geting plenty crappy artfull other things same as all other players, its most annoying thing in the game.

Flag Post

Just make it possible to use artful items in further crafting

Flag Post

Anyone knows how much time does it usually takes to the support team to answer a ticket?
it’s been 10 days since i submitted mine and i haven’t got any answer yet

i’m kinda starting to worry because my main quest in Gray Warden Garrison is buged or something
and soon i’m gonna be overleveled for that area and dailies won’t be useful anymore…

Flag Post

I cant sign in to kings bounty on my kindle after i signed out, it just says already authorized. please help

Flag Post

I’m waiting response since 30 of March

Flag Post
Originally posted by DavidR413:

I cant sign in to kings bounty on my kindle after i signed out, it just says already authorized. please help

Make screen and send me your ticket number.

Flag Post

For some reason My stamina bar is not refilling it si happening two days in a row

Flag Post
Originally posted by Egisabeth:

For some reason My stamina bar is not refilling it si happening two days in a row

Write your problem to support team http://support.playkb.com/

Flag Post

i have the same issue, Need help, but no one is helping on tickets since a couple of days :-(

Quest : Swamp Cultist
Quest Giver: Captain Alistar

Quest Task: Destroy 1 Squad fo Lazarus Cultists

ok, so i already destroyed the squad and nothing happens
the interrogation mark on Alistar face is still grey :(
and if i open my quest journal its says “quest compleated go back to the quest giver”