Let me know if this works for you on fixing your Shouts

17 posts

Flag Post

If you already have shouts in your profile.

1) Go to delete one
2) Checkbox the message “Block all Messages from King’s Bounty: Legions”
3) When ingame prompted to share/request something that will go to your shoutbox say yes, and allow King’s Bounty to message there.

Let me know if it works. It should work for some.

I think it kind of resets the system.

EDIT1****
To guarantee that it works, you need to do this for every time you want a request to be sent from King’s Bounty to Kongregate.

Flag Post

great it works! thx mate!

Flag Post

I try it and it works but only one time.
After I do as what you say,the material requests show in my shoutbox which have the first request only.
The second and third one don’t show up.

Flag Post

if you dont have shouts left try blocking/unblocking here: http://tinypic.com/r/fu0v8g/6

Flag Post

To guarantee that it works, you need to do this for every time you want a request to be sent from King’s Bounty to Kongregate.

Flag Post

Wow Korbenm! :) We fixed something for ourselves without development stepping in from either King’s Bounty or Kongregate :D

Flag Post

Thanks Birnical, you’re the man. (or woman as the case might be :P) .

Flag Post

Still doesn’t work for me :(

Flag Post

Not working for me either..

Flag Post

In case korbenm’s instructions were not succinct enough (IMHO, it is though), here:

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3776/fixcs.jpg

Try this. Make sure that your profile is not private and shouts are enabled.

Flag Post

Guys, we’re looking into that together with the Kongregate Administration and hopefully this bug will be fixed in the nearest patch.

Flag Post

Today appears another bug. When i try making shout and clicking button publish nothing happens and info screen with making shout not vanish. So i can click publish forever without any changes. The only way is cancel but after that i must w8 next 4 hours cos cooldown.

Btw both above methods not work for that kind of bug.

Also not works any other try to make shout, like after winning pvp etc.

Flag Post

I have the same problem as Mambu since yesterday :(

EDIT: Works now it seems

Flag Post

For me now its 3 day without any “cure” for that bug.

Flag Post

I have the same problem; sometimes the info screen with making shouts anish but there is nothin in the “shouts” box. In effect is like i not send the message.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SergenteZim:

I have the same problem; sometimes the info screen with making shouts anish but there is nothin in the “shouts” box. In effect is like i not send the message.

That what u write is old bug. Sometimes appears to all players.

But that what i have is really bad bug.

Flag Post

Strange. I’m having this problem as well.