Important announcement!

11 posts

Flag Post

An issue that caused some players to be unable to invite their friends to “wanted” quests has been corrected.
We ask all the players that were affected by this issue to send requests containing their profile URL to our support service.

Flag Post

It actually only just appeared for me. Basically, in False Inquisition I’m stuck at 9/10 invites, BUT in Feathered Squadron in Ancient Temple I keep getting answers, even though I already did the battle and haven’t sent any new requests. Really strange. Anyways, sent a request with profile URL and description, hopefully something can be done about it, because it’s kind of a dealbreaker.

Flag Post

same happined for me and i m also struck on 9/10 in northen bay; so cant complete and cant restart event; although i opened bug report on both kongregate and thsi game support page still not working

Flag Post

sorry for being a newb but wats the profile URL??
it did happen to me but after re installing firefox it seemed to work again…

Flag Post

game developers; pls pls pls; fix my problem; i opened requests everywhere; i cant proceed like i should proceed; dont you care about customer satisfaction?

Flag Post

Was the problem solved for you, guys?

Flag Post

I used 3 gems to complete the blocked wanted and since then I haven’t encountered the bug again. So I guess it’s been fixed.

Flag Post

I actually never had this problem before, but it happened to me about a week ago, so it is not fixed yet. The new big update didn’t resolve the issue either. I have 7/8 friends participating in “Magical Monsters” in Western Fort, but several attempts to get an 8th one failed.

Flag Post

If anybody is still having problems with that, please submit your requests to our support service

Originally posted by Artydent:

I actually never had this problem before, but it happened to me about a week ago, so it is not fixed yet. The new big update didn’t resolve the issue either. I have 7/8 friends participating in “Magical Monsters” in Western Fort, but several attempts to get an 8th one failed.

Is this battle working now?

Flag Post

I keep losing about 20% gold per raid, when my legion is iron, which is supposed to be 3%.

WTF?!!“!”!"!?!?!?!??

Others don’t seem to be having this problem.

I have a screen shot, btw.

Flag Post
Originally posted by somosdios:

I keep losing about 20% gold per raid, when my legion is iron, which is supposed to be 3%.

WTF??!?!?!??

Others don’t seem to be having this problem.

I have a screen shot, btw.

Please send a screenshot with a detailed description here.