Lucky wednesday!

85 posts

Flag Post

Would you like to get some Gems for winning PvP battles?
We’ll keep track of your victories every wednesday; the more battles you win, the more Gems you’ll get!

5-9 victories – 10 Gems
10-14 victories – 15 Gems
15+ victories – 20 Gems

The Gems will be sent to you in 2 days after this small event is over!
Good luck to all of you!

Flag Post

go pvp quick quick, for 15 victories you win a 25 sta elixir wouhaooooooooooooooooouuuuuu

Flag Post

Whats the time zones? , Weds all day with differ depending where you are

Flag Post

15+ victorious pvp done

Flag Post

Ding, 15 victories. twice on Alianx, those are worth at least 3 or 4 each ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by AYTech:

Whats the time zones? , Weds all day with differ depending where you are

Next time we’ll indicate the exact time frames.
We apologize for not mentioning them this time.

Flag Post

Mambu, Maxoe and Gamon666 have got 15+ victories and will receive the Gems today!
The rest of the players who got 5-10 and 10+ victories will get their rewards as well.

P.S. Please let us know if the Gems don’t appear on your account for some reason.

Flag Post

Got them thx. Please visit the thread on recommandations/players issues with the latest game mechanics.

Link

Some stuff is a little off (in my posts anyway) but a lot of ideas for you dev. to “discuss internally”, like you seem to say everytime ;)

Gamon666

Flag Post

Hi thanks,

Just curious if distribution is already over, as gamon got them. I think I have not got them yet.

Thanks and regards,

Flag Post

I second Maxoe’s question as I have received no gems yet. Hopefully the count took time zones into account at it wasn’t all Wednesday for a timezone outside of Pacific Time, By 23:00 Weds my timezone I had 11 victories (which you should be able to check against your data records)

Flag Post

Could you check once again?

Flag Post

Thanks for the prompt response, I see them now

Flag Post

Yep works, thanks

Flag Post

I haven’t received gems yet either. I definitely got 5pvp wins since I completed the Eastern Fort pvp quest with that requirement. Can you please check?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bchang19702:

I haven’t received gems yet either. I definitely got 5pvp wins since I completed the Eastern Fort pvp quest with that requirement. Can you please check?

Hi bchang19702!

Did you get them?)

Flag Post

Yes, I got them. Thanks!

Flag Post

Lucky Wednesday continues!

Would you like to get some Gems for winning PvP battles?
This wednesday (June 27th, 2012) we’ll keep track of your victories from 10 p.m. CET (June 26th, 2012) (3 p.m. CST/1 p.m. PST) to 10 p.m. CET (June 27th, 2012) (3p.m. CST/1 p.m. CST), and the more battles you win, the more Gems you’ll get!

5-9 victories – 10 Gems
10-14 victories – 15 Gems
15+ victories – 20 Gems

The Gems will be sent to you in 2 days after this small event is over!
Good luck to all of you!

Flag Post

I think I haven’t received the gems for last Wednesday and I’m sure I had more than 5 victories, can you please check that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vladimir240:

I think I haven’t received the gems for last Wednesday and I’m sure I had more than 5 victories, can you please check that?

Got’em?

Flag Post

I did, thank you, but I should’ve got them without asking for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vladimir240:

I did, thank you, but I should’ve got them without asking for it.

You’re right.
That won’t happen next time.

Flag Post

Today i get 15 gems for lucky wednesday. But i got more then 15+ wins during specified period of time so i w8 for 5 gems.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mambu:

Today i get 15 gems for lucky wednesday. But i got more then 15+ wins during specified period of time so i w8 for 5 gems.

According to our records, you had 12 victories in the above mentioned time period.

Flag Post

Wrong. Contest start 10pm CET and cos of that u not count all pvp from that period. I write on my paper all victories and is 23 or 24 depend if we add 1 disconnect flee opponent.

BTW before my shouts problem i keep all records as shout from each victorious pvp to prevent such problems but this time i cant.

Flag Post

Will there be the Lucky Wednesday for this week? because it would be due now