Automated accounts need to be BANNED

8 posts

Flag Post

It’s quite obvious that certain accounts are automated in this game. Has anyone seen who runs the PvP leaderboards?
I tried to screen cap and show you all but it didn’t work. Check the top 3 people in the PvP rankings with the really crazy names, those are not player accounts. They are never in chat and I have battled them before. Unlike normal players in PvP that attack fast go with a strategy, these accounts are slow to react, because I am 100% certain they have macros running their accounts day in and out. Once it is their turn, their screen cursor goes from tile to tile looking for something that will register a click. Now is it one person or multiple people? I have no idea, but the names are always in that same weird font, making reporting them next to impossible. Because we can’t copy and paste their names due to not being able to in game, you can’t find their account on Kong and it’s complete ****. Yes I know many people think this game sucks now due to recent updates and Nivel putting the scrolls on sale just to make money. I like to play this game to pass time, but what’s the point if their is no getting the number one spot fairly?
These accounts NEED TO BE BANNED, and Nivel YOU NEED TO PUT AN IN GAME SECURITY CHECK ON MACROS AND OTHER AUTOMATORS BEING USED.

Flag Post

I agree with

Flag Post

Well, King (you don’t mind me calling you King do you?), the top three accounts are not macro bots. They are real people. And the crazy characters you are talking about are cyrillic characters. Cause yeah, they are Russians.

And as for their point lead, it comes from the fact that those people started playing the game way back, in 2011, on another network in Russia. The game then came to Facebook (end of 2011 i believe), THEN to Kongregate in March 2012. I was amonst the first players here, and i can say they were already in the 20k’s pts. Now, thats a huge lead isnt it? Well look at Alianx. He started playing like 8-10 weeks ago tops, and he is overall ranked 21st.

So yeah, you too can do it ;)

Gamon666

Flag Post

O.o Well now I just feel completely stupid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gamon666:

Well, King (you don’t mind me calling you King do you?), the top three accounts are not macro bots. They are real people. And the crazy characters you are talking about are cyrillic characters. Cause yeah, they are Russians.

And as for their point lead, it comes from the fact that those people started playing the game way back, in 2011, on another network in Russia. The game then came to Facebook (end of 2011 i believe), THEN to Kongregate in March 2012. I was amonst the first players here, and i can say they were already in the 20k’s pts. Now, thats a huge lead isnt it? Well look at Alianx. He started playing like 8-10 weeks ago tops, and he is overall ranked 21st.

So yeah, you too can do it ;)

Gamon666

You’re almost right, Gamon666.
The only thing that needs to be corrected: the game was released on Facebook in August, 2011 and then it came to russian social network “Odnoklassniki” (December, 2011).
Three players heading the list are real people, just like you said.

Flag Post

2Kingoftha540:
We’ve already reduced the amount of resources required for making stamina potions and increased the number of spells you can make with the same amount of resources (7 vs 5).
The next step is increasing the drop rate of resources (we plan to introduce these changes in the nearest patch) and making spells will be much easier for you.

Flag Post

so first 3acc are 3 with best pvp score (but not kong users) right? then rest is kong users. What are those numbers in front of first few nicks? after 3 on the top. is it something like overal ranking for all networks?

Flag Post

Thats my guess Potapnik. And you need to be friend with the player (follow) in order to see his rank. Besides the top 3 obviously.

For example Alianx is now rank 20. Which is pretty awesome for a Kong player with almost 6 months less activity (Alianx joined late even on Kong).

While some Russian players use latin characters in their names, you could see them in the ranks if you were friend, even if cross-network.

Id like to make friend with all the top players to see the ranks, their oveall activity in pvp (points change in time), but i can’t recognize cyrillic characters easily enough to memorize them, and obviously can’t type them either.

Gamon666