Stuck in the Tutorial

22 posts

Flag Post

So, I’m on the early quest to craft and equip a pair of boots. Two things happened: first, I crafted the boots before getting the quest, so the quest didn’t update for the crafting portion. I thought I’d be stuck grinding for components, but that’s when I realized that I couldn’t go anywhere to get the items. I’m stuck at the first place. So I restarted.

That’s where the second problem came. Apparently, I was supposed to get the quest as part of the tutorial. I had already accepted it, however, and cannot accept the quest. So the tutorial lady is just sitting there, waiting for me to click the nonexistent accept button for the quest, and won’t let me do anything else. I can’t even click anything else once she pops up and tells me to accept the quest, which I can neither accept nor complete.

Flag Post

It should be fixed for you now.
Could you check?

Flag Post

I have similar problem. I think it’s on end of tutorial, form few days I’m stuck, can’t click anything but menu button. I tried to play on facebook and everything goes ok. But on Kongregate I can’t do anything. I have quest to finish, and I can’t even click on it. Please help!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ademonia:

I have similar problem. I think it’s on end of tutorial, form few days I’m stuck, can’t click anything but menu button. I tried to play on facebook and everything goes ok. But on Kongregate I can’t do anything. I have quest to finish, and I can’t even click on it. Please help!

We’ve fixed your account.
Please try going through the tutorial once again.

We’d be greatly obliged if you tell us, what actions you were performing before you came across with this issue? Did you refresh the browser window during the tutorial?

Flag Post

Thanks for fixing the problem. Everything is working fine now. But tutorial seems to be very buggy. There is this situation with making boots and this time in tutorial there was a critical moment when you want to accessing it, but there is also a sword, and some time the boots don’t show up and you can’t equip it. I had to refresh the second time in tutorial, and then it went ok. It seems the first time the new location after this quest didn’t show up to me. And the problem is also that, when you receive this quest with making boots, you can do it before, because the making objects icon is highlighted, and it provoke you to do it. So my guess, the 2 main problems are boots and sword conflicts.

Flag Post

im having the same problem,
i made the boots before the quest and now i cant accept or close because the tutorial lady shows up

Flag Post

same here, can’t click anything but settings button

Flag Post

I am stuck in the tutorial as well. After crafting the boots I attempted to drag the sword onto my character. It did not work, but once I closed the inventory window the game essentially froze for everything that is not the Options menu. Unfortunately no other menu or option works as it appears that the tutorial is confused as to where it should point me to next.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sofhos:

I am stuck in the tutorial as well. After crafting the boots I attempted to drag the sword onto my character. It did not work, but once I closed the inventory window the game essentially froze for everything that is not the Options menu. Unfortunately no other menu or option works as it appears that the tutorial is confused as to where it should point me to next.

We’ve fixed your account. Please try to accomplish the tutorial once again.
Please do not refresh or close your browser during the tutorial and follow all the given directions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by swirmenes:

same here, can’t click anything but settings button

Everything’s been fixed.
Same situation: try completing the tutorial one more time; please do not close or refresh your browser window at this stage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pspeter1:

im having the same problem,
i made the boots before the quest and now i cant accept or close because the tutorial lady shows up

Everything’s been fixed.
Same situation: try completing the tutorial one more time; please do not close or refresh your browser window at this stage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ademonia:

Thanks for fixing the problem. Everything is working fine now. But tutorial seems to be very buggy. There is this situation with making boots and this time in tutorial there was a critical moment when you want to accessing it, but there is also a sword, and some time the boots don’t show up and you can’t equip it. I had to refresh the second time in tutorial, and then it went ok. It seems the first time the new location after this quest didn’t show up to me. And the problem is also that, when you receive this quest with making boots, you can do it before, because the making objects icon is highlighted, and it provoke you to do it. So my guess, the 2 main problems are boots and sword conflicts.

Everything will be fixed in the nearest patch.
Guys, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Flag Post

I have the same problem.

Flag Post

I have the same problem. Please help!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Catox:

We’ve fixed your account.
Would you mind checking if it’s working now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Catox:

Please log in to your acccount and try accomplish the tutorial.
Let us know about the results.

Flag Post

Hi – same problem here.

1) I crafted the boots first.
2) I then accepted the boot crafting quest.
3) And now, can’t really click anything other than the menus.

At no point during this process did I refresh or close/reopen my browser.

Anyway, please fix, as I really liked the 7 minutes I was able to see of this game!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mootipper:

Hi – same problem here.

1) I crafted the boots first.
2) I then accepted the boot crafting quest.
3) And now, can’t really click anything other than the menus.

At no point during this process did I refresh or close/reopen my browser.

Anyway, please fix, as I really liked the 7 minutes I was able to see of this game!

Fixed)
We apologize for the inconvenience we caused.

Flag Post

Not a problem. Thanks for the quick response!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mootipper:

Not a problem. Thanks for the quick response!

Let us know if any issues continue.
Enjoy the game)

Flag Post

Just started playing, having same problem

Flag Post

having the same problem, please help