MY ACCOUNT WAS ROLLED BACK 10 DAYS OR MORE!!!

21 posts

Flag Post

I’M FREAKING OUT!!!!

FOR SOME REASON I LOST 1 LEVEL, A LOT OF UNITS, INCLUDING SOME LEGENDARYS, A LOOOOOT OF MATERIALS, SOME ITENS INCLUDING 3 ARTFULS, AT LEAST 500.000 IN GOLD!!! WHAT THE FUC** HAPPENED?

I’VE LOSTED 60 VICTORYS IN DUELS, AND WAS DEMOTED TO SILVER LEGION, WHEN I WAS IN PLATINIUN!!!

IT’S LIKE MY ACCOUT HAD BEEN ROLLED BACK TEN DAYS OR MORE!!!!

I’M REALLY, REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!

WAHT HAPPENED? NIVAL????

SOMEONE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM?

Flag Post

I cant say exactly what i had lost, but it was a LOT OF STUFFF!

Flag Post

The major things i had noticed:

1- I was lvl 3, with almost 150.000 experience, now i’m lvl 30 with 60.000 xp!

2- All my spells where in maximum lvl, , now, just a half of then!

3- I had almost 160 victories in duels, was in platinum legin and and had almost 6000 rating points, now i have 97 victories, silver legion and 4000 rating points!

4- I’ve losted 1 Artful Enchanted shield, 1 Artful Berseker’s Shield, 1 Artful Tower Shield, 3 Tower Shields, 1 Gladiators Armor, 1 Armor of the Ancients, 2 Monk boots, and some minor stuff.

5 – I’ve losted a lot of scrolls, i can’t say how many exactly.

6 – I’ve losted a lot of creatures, again i can’t say how many exactly but those who i was farming or i used in pvp and pve i had some idea:

1 Champion, 1 Griffon, at least 20 swormen, 8 gunners, 6 pilgrins, 15 seawolfs, 40 ghosts, 30 beholders, 20 ancient serpents, 20 seadevils, 10 necromancers, 15 seadevils, 4 Forest guadians.

I’m freakingout!!!

10 days of intensive play and farming losted!

NIVAL, DO SOMETHING!!!!

5- I’ve losted a LOT of raw materials

Flag Post

NIVALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

HELP!!!!

Flag Post

NIVAL!!!!! HELP

Flag Post

Similar happened to me a few weeks back. I only lost one day but it was 1,000,000+ gp, several kidnapped units inc polar bears and inq., lots of rare ingredients, @ 60 rating wins, etc. etc. Not to mention the 100k exp (I spent the day with +20% troops battling in pvp mainly). So I talked to NivalPublishing in chat, emailed the support: nothing has happened. Some kind of compensation shouldn’t be too hard to do, surely?

Flag Post

I trully belive that Nival needs to improve dramaticaly the support to players, after all the game and the company profits with our happiness…

Last time i’ve a problem in game it took the suport almost 12 day to give some kind of answer, its a total desrespect with us, players, to act like that.

I sincerely wait that this time they solve the problem, as they did before, but in acceptable amout of time.

Until now, 2 days and counting…

Nival???

Flag Post

What makes me really sad is this complete lack of respect from the developers with us players…

I’ve alredy used all channels to contact support and, 3 days later, all i got was a retubant silence from Nival!

Anyone there having the same problem? Feeling desrespected and abandoned by support? Rally and Riot here!

WAKE UP NIVAL! PLAYERS ARE THE STUUF GAMES ARE MADE!

Flag Post

WAKE UP NIVAL! PLAYERS ARE THE STUFF GAMES ARE MADE!

Flag Post

Feeling desrespected and abandoned by support? Rally and Riot here!

4 days and still no answer for my problem!

Flag Post

PROBLEM SOLVED.

THX A LOT :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by alexandrefrz:

PROBLEM SOLVED.

THX A LOT :p

Always at your service, alexandrefrz!
Please accept our apologies for this incident.

Flag Post

Im having this same problem right now, i lost a 3 day royal aura, a few demonologists, alot of inventors and dark unicorns..that i flipping paid for i might add, and huge ammounts of materials farmed with the royal aura, ive already quit this game once with the “overhaul” and if this is not remedied and i get my stuff or gems pretty quick, then im done for good.

Flag Post
  • also lost 25 necromancers..i wont be as patient as the guy above, i spent that money to play this weekend, and now its all gone, if you guys dont get to this today ,then dont even bother.

Flag Post

forget it, dont fix it, im done, calling it in tomorrow as a fraudulent charge..Kiss my ass Nival publishing, your support for your paying customers is ridiculous.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Str8_Chaos:

Im having this same problem right now, i lost a 3 day royal aura, a few demonologists, alot of inventors and dark unicorns..that i flipping paid for i might add, and huge ammounts of materials farmed with the royal aura, ive already quit this game once with the “overhaul” and if this is not remedied and i get my stuff or gems pretty quick, then im done for good.

Could you please enumerate all the items you’ve lost?

Flag Post

I lost 14 or more demonologists, 9 assassins 7-8 dark griffins, 26 necromancers, about 13 inventors 9-10 dark unicorns, a 3 day royal aura , and i cant name all the materials i had been saving up for energy potions using that aura. and theres no telling how much gold seeing as how i was getting 50-70k gold for every pvp match

Flag Post

I apologize for losing my temper, you have to understand i spent about $75 thursday to play this game over my last 3 day weekend for a long time..friday night my account was rolled back and i lost everything i bought and everything i had farmed the week before.

Edit: it is now 7am on the last day of said 3 day weekend, if you could get to that today id really appreciate it.

Flag Post

yea thanks for nothing

Flag Post
Originally posted by Str8_Chaos:

I apologize for losing my temper, you have to understand i spent about $75 thursday to play this game over my last 3 day weekend for a long time..friday night my account was rolled back and i lost everything i bought and everything i had farmed the week before.

Edit: it is now 7am on the last day of said 3 day weekend, if you could get to that today id really appreciate it.

All the items you’ve enumerated have been returned.
Is there anything else we can do for you?