"Generosity of the King" PvP Contest

12 posts

Flag Post

This is the first time we announce a 4-hour Tournament “Generosity of the King” and for the first time ever you have a chance to obtain a Champion’s Sword!
In order to apply, you need to leave your comment in the following form “I agree to p
ay 10 Gems fee to take part in the Tournament” before 3 p.m CET (9 a.m. CST/7 a.m. PST) September 13th, 2012.
The Tournament will take place from 5:59 p.m. CET (11:59 a.m. CST/9:59 a.m. PST) September 13th, 2012 to 9:59 p.m. CET (3:59 p.m. CST/1:59 a.m. PST) September 13th, 2012.
After you submit an application, we’ll take 10 Gems from your account and then take part in PvP battles in the above mentioned period and get points for your victories. You are allowed to use auras.
Victory gives you 1 point, if you lose, you get -1 point, and if you run away from the battlefield, you get -5 points. If your opponent runs away from the battlefield, you get 0 points.
We’ll determine 5 winners among all platforms (Facebook, Kongregate, Odnoklassniki, MoiMir, Vkontakte). The player who takes the first place will get an artful Champion’s Sword and the rest 4 players will receive Archmages Scrolls.
The standings will be posted on Friday, September 14th, 2012.
Hurry up, you’ve 2 days to apply!

Flag Post

where is guessing game results?

Flag Post

as always it is a good idea to launch the tournament …. the only flaw is the duration; 4 hours is too little, getting better all day.

Flag Post

It’s “midnight” in my country, I think that 24 hours or 4 hours in weekend afternoon is better.

Flag Post

I agree to pay 10 gems fee to take part in the tournament.

teaboy78 in kongregate

Flag Post

I agree to pay 10 gems fee to take part in the tournament.

swolfing in kongregate

Flag Post

“Generosity of the King” Contest will begin at 5:59 p.m. CET (11:59 a.m. CST/9:59 a.m. PST) September 13th, 2012 and end at 9:59 p.m. CET (3:59 p.m. CST/1:59 a.m. PST) September 13th, 2012.
49 players will fight for the Champion’s Sword!

The list of participants

The rules:

Victory gives you 1 point, if you lose, you get -1 point, and if you run away from the battl
efield, you get -5 points. If your opponent runs away from the battlefield, you get 0 points.
We’ll determine 5 winners among all platforms (Facebook, Kongregate, Odnoklassniki, MoiMir, Vkontakte). The player who takes the first place will get an artful Champion’s Sword and the rest 4 players will receive Archmages Scrolls.
The standings will be posted on Friday, September 14th, 2012.

May the blessing of the King be with you!

Flag Post

Good Luck Tea boy, swolfing you are the only Kong representitives

Flag Post

Friends!
Here are the results of yesterday’s “Generosity of the King” Contest.
Say to day that some of you weren’t able to take part.

The winners:
1st placeFLASH of FURY
2nd place – Kazakh ☾⋆ Kazakh, An Ton, Виталий Vet
3rd place – Алексей Дмитренко
4th place – Александр Стэркс
5th place – Дима Капустин

The winners should have already received the prizes: Artful Champion’s Sword for the first place and Archmage’s Scrolls for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th places.

NOTE!
The winner of this Contest (FLASH of FURY) will not be able to take in similar contests (with Champion’s items as prizes).

Be prepared for new events!

Flag Post

I didn’t get more than Flash to Fury but I definitely did a post a score. I find it concerning that both Kong users pay the 10 gems yet both are registered at 0 points.

Flag Post

dear nival..

you are a professional game company . yes?

not an amateurs group. yes?

I was working for a egg score, oh my!

Flag Post

dear nival

i think you should be responsible for this tiny game.

And plz dont say “oh guy~ oh boy ~ why not you come to play ALLOD. see you . gagaga kakaka”