What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
Tomorrow (Friday, September 14th, 2012) a new Contest will be launched.
It’s called **“The Flames of Apocalypse”**.
The Contest consists of 2 stages.
You can choose between the 2 stages (the time that will be more convenient for you). And of co
urse you can take part in both of them.
Tomorrow (Friday, September 14th, 2012) the first stage of the Contest will start!
1. We’ll keep track of your victories from 4 p.m. CET (10 a.m. CST/8 a.m. PST) September 14th, 2012 to 9:59 p.m. CET (3:59 p.m. CST/1:59 p.m. PST) September 15th, 2012 (first stage). And from 10:01 p.m. CET (4:01 p.m CST/2:01 p.m PST) September 15th, 2012 to 11 a.m. CET (5 a.m. CST/3 a.m. PST) September 17th, 2012 (second stage).
2. All you need to do is to battle against other players and get the points for your victories. You’re allowed to use Auras.
3. We’ve got 3 places in 4 categories: “Recruit” (8-14 lvl), “Warrior” (15-21 lvl), “Veteran” (22-28 lvl) and “Berserker” (29+
lvl). We count your level by the close of the contest.
4. Victory gives you 1 point, if you lose, you get -1 point, and if you run away from the battlefield, you get -5 points. If your opponent runs away from the battlefield, you get 0 points.
In order to get in the list of winners, you need to get **at least 10 points**!
5. You’re allowed to take part in the Contest only on 1 platform (Facebook, Kongregate, Odnoklassniki, Vkontakte, MoiMir).
6. Administration has a right to exclude users from the list of winners on suspicion of cheating until the circumstances are clarified and the investigation completed.
P.S. We do not count friendly PvP battles.
**Berserker (29+ lvl)**
**1st place** – 50 Resurrections
**2nd place** – 30 Resurrections
**3rd place** – 20 Resurrections
**Veteran (22-28 lvl)**
**1st place** – 30 Chain Lightnings
**2nd place** – 20 Chain Lightnings
**3rd place** – 15 Chain Lightnings
**Warrior (15-21 lvl)**
**1st place** – 20 Chain Lightnings
**2nd place** – 15 Light Threads
**3rd place** – 10 Magic Armours
**Recruit (8-14 lvl)**
**1st place** – 15 Light Threads
**2nd place** – 10 Entanglements
**3rd place** – 10 Slowdowns
P.S. Four players who get the highest score will the title **“Horseman of the Apocalypse”** , points in the [Official Tournament Standings](http://bit.ly/RtCSWm) and 66 extra Fireballs.
Good luck to all of you!
also having a limit of 10 points is harsh for lower levels (i.e. lv 10 can play against lv 17, so winning 10 more than their loses could take a long time and the reward is not worth that time)
For me, at lv 31, I can craft the spells I need, I really wasn’t interested to use more spells than I would win
> *Originally posted by **[CrocodilMiai](/forums/139/topics/297366?page=1#posts-6367041):***
> for first stage i have 5 points and 3 for the second . what is going on?
In order to get in the list of winners, you need to get at least 10 points!”