What do you want to see in the next upgrade

31 posts

Flag Post

Share your opinion. Here are mine:
- More units be able to get by completing daily and wanted quest. Eg: Demonlogist, Inquisitor, Archmage, Lake Fairy … More friend required (10+) is still fine.
- Feature to exchange coin to gem. I have 8.000.000 coin but nothing to buy. Eg: 1 gem = 100k coin.
- Feature to create gem from items. Eg: 1 gem = 10 linen fabric + 10 lesser magic seal + 10 iron.

Flag Post

bring back the medal of honor reward for demologist or other troops.

Flag Post

New areas; A way to break down unused items; a way to trade rare ingredients for low lvl; rings/cloaks/belts implemented; RPG elements implemented as promised;

Flag Post

- Able to downgrade artful items to non-artful

- Able to combine 4 or 5 non-artful items into 1 artful item

Flag Post

- Expand the map. After lv30 there’s nothing to do than duel and farming items.
- The idea to combine multiple non artful to 1 artful item is perfect.
- Better chance to kidnap legend units in PvP battle. I only get about 10-14 legend units after apx 600 victories.

Flag Post

trade between players

Flag Post

I would like to see a flee button in pvp, even if it isnt your turn, i think we have all had our legendary blasted by a 33’s Archmage with full champ gear, in round 1 of a fight we were gonna flee from.

Flag Post

A CONFIRMATION BUTTON before take away my precious gems!

The possibility to disassemble itens for half-the materials or so.

New quests for higher level players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by alexandrefrz:

A CONFIRMATION BUTTON before take away my precious gems!

YES! This should be implemented asap!

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrocodilMiai:

trade between players

This feature is dangerous. Failed equipment or resource of one user can be extremely useful if transfered to another.

Flag Post

spell deconstruction were u destroy say 10 of a spell to gain the resources it is req to create 7 of that spell so can turn the unused spells into mats to use on equipment or other spells

Flag Post
  • Better way to use gold. I have all units upgrade to lvl 5, except driads cos not have any ;), and 12M left to no use. Maybe 1M gold vs 10gems.
  • Option to disassemble items + add 5 non artful transfered into 1 artful.
  • No loose stamina when opponent flee
  • Some good use to chavs, better then gold (atm i have over 2.2k cadet)

Flag Post

The feature to exchange equipment, resources, spell to gem is interesting. The cost may be very low. Eg: 1000 cadet chevron = 10 gem. It’s still ok for most of us.

Flag Post

a) The ability to list the names alphabetically in the invite friend panel when doing wanted quests, as well as to be able to see who is online from there, or at least sort out offline players. It’s not practical to see the names alphabetically from the chat board, then go to the friend panel to see who is not on patrol, and then try to find these names mixed in the invite panel (and usually you have to tell apart names like i.e. a liuwoiehc82 who is online from a liuewc83 who is offline).

b) What’s in the eggs with the question mark on each side of the Dragon. I hope for Black and Red Dragons

c) Just one word : Geyser

Flag Post

The option to invite only online friends for wanted quest. It’s much more convenient for a player has a lot of friend and only a few of them online.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xifeng:

bring back the medal of honor reward for demologist or other troops.

Should do this! New player got everthing while many had little awards
And i want lv up awards too! So unfair, we old player are who to keep this game alive!
This is something new i want to add:
- We need a market to trade. Right now we only have 1 option: to buy stuff from NivalPublishing. It’s our right to trade with other players. Somebody scare that many clone accounts ruin this game. So what? If you want to play many clone, SO SPEND YOUR WHOLE DAY TO PLAY THIS GAME AND FORGET ABOUT REAL LIFE. Most people won’t do that!
- Increase gold rate can earn in battle. After 30 days royal aura, it’s too hard for me to fight monster equal to my level (my lv 31). Earn: 4k each battle. Lost: 20k for resurrection.
- For those who have a lot of gold: 100k gold= 1 gem is insane. For 3 months, i only have 2 mil gold (3-4 hours/day). So be reasonable, this game not only for people who have 10 mil gold to play.

Flag Post

This has already been said, but confirmation before using gems is the first thing I would like to see added. Just lost 10 gems to heal 1 Knight because I pressed the wrong button.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ghraba:

This has already been said, but confirmation before using gems is the first thing I would like to see added. Just lost 10 gems to heal 1 Knight because I pressed the wrong button.

That will definitely be implemented in one of the nearest patches.
If it happens so that you purchase something by mistake – submit a request to our support team. We’ll take the item you bought back and return you the Gems.

NOTE!

Currently we have no opportunity for returning Gems for auras, licenses, mercenaries and the units you healed by mistake.

Flag Post

How about a new area? Also addin a few unit rewards in wanted armies, such as inquisitors and others we can only buy.

Flag Post

i want to see pernament energy increase by 100 points. or remove it at all please

Flag Post

The ability to buy more stamina with gold? :) Or at least be able to increase your maximum for gold.

Flag Post

i allso would love to see Items and Creatures EXP belts filling up as i progress. (cant upgrade paladin untill he has 20 k exp or smthng)
I would like to see a possibility to buy more creatures via gold
i would love to change the way my avatar looks like in inventory

Flag Post

Actually Nival should give us more option to spend coin. I have 25M until now and nothing to do with it.

Flag Post

Here’s an idea that will change the game dynamics:

Earn (unlock at a certain level) the right to play with 2 more setups instead of the original (2 common, 2 special, 1 legendary). How about a setup with i.e. 4 specials only, or 3 Legendaries only? These of course could have a leadership handicap or a bonus. I think the game experience will become richer, at pvps there will be a higher chance to kidnapp better units, and people will buy more legendaries (income for you). It’s a win-win for everyone.

I would also like the ability to choose how many troops go in each cell (so at least at friendlies we can play a battle on the same terms) , or even split them if possible (for example if my leadership allows 10 knights then I can put them in 2 stacks of 5).

Flag Post

1 more idea: Give us the option to split troop of the same type to 2 or more slot. Eg: 2 slot gunner, 3 slot unicorn.