"Arena Kings" PvP Contest

18 posts

Flag Post

Tomorrow (Friday, October 12th, 2012) a new Contest starts.
It’s called “Arena Kings”.
The Contest consists of 2 stages.
You can choose between the 2 stages (the time that will be more convenient for you). And of course you can take part in
both of them.
Tomorrow (Friday, October 12th, 2012) the first stage of the Contest will start!
Please have a look at the rules (they’ve been changed a bit).

Contest rules:

1. We’ll keep track of your victories from 4 p.m. CET (10 a.m. CST/8 a.m. PST) October 12th, 2012 to 9:59 p.m. CET (3:59 p.m. CST/1:59 p.m. PST) October 13th, 2012 (first stage). And from 10:01 p.m. CET (4:01 p.m CST/2:01 p.m PST) October 13th, 2012 to 11 a.m. CET (5 a.m. CST/3 a.m. PST) October 15th, 2012 (second stage).

2. All you need to do is to battle against other players and get the points for your victories. You’re allowed to use Auras.

3. We’ve got 3 places in 4 categories: “Recruit” (8-14 lvl), “Warrior” (15-21 lvl), “Veteran” (22-28 lvl) and “Berserker” (29+
lvl). We count your level by the close of the contest.

4. Victory gives you 2 points, if you lose, you get -2 points, and if you run away from the battlefield, you get -10 points. If your opponent runs away from the battlefield, you get 1 point.

NOTE!
In order to get in the list of winners, you need to get at least 10 points!

5. You’re allowed to take part in the Contest only on 1 platform (Facebook, Kongregate, Odnoklassniki, Vkontakte, MoiMir).

6. Administration has a right to exclude users from the list of winners on suspicion of cheating until the circumstances are clarified and the investigation completed.

P.S. We do not count friendly PvP battles.

Prizes:

Berserker (29+ lvl)

1st place – Royal Aura per 30 days
2nd place – Royal Aura per 14 days
3rd place – Royal Aura per 7 days

Veteran (22-28 lvl)

1st place – Royal Aura per 21 days
2nd place – Royal Aura per 14 days
3rd place – Royal Aura per 7 days

Warrior (15-21 lvl)

1st place – Royal Aura per 21 day
2nd place – Royal Aura per 7 days
3rd place – Commander’s License per 7 days

Recruit (8-14 lvl)

1st place – Royal Aura per 7 days
2nd place – Royal Aura per 3 days
3rd place – Ranger’s License per 7 days

P.S. Four players who get the highest score will the title “Legionnaire of the week”, points in the Official Tournament Standings and 50 extra Fireballs.

Good luck to all of you!

Flag Post
Veteran (22-28 lvl)

2nd place – Royal Aura per 30 days
3rd place – Royal Aura per 30 days

??

Flag Post

Typing mistake. Should be 30-14-7.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mambu:
Veteran (22-28 lvl)

2nd place – Royal Aura per 30 days
3rd place – Royal Aura per 30 days

??

Originally posted by VietPhuongN:

Typing mistake. Should be 30-14-7.

Thank you, guys!

Flag Post

The contest is almost over.
The next one should have better reward.

Flag Post

royal aura is very usefull reward :)

Flag Post

True. But 200 gem for 1st player in berserker rank is still better.

Flag Post

Сongratulations to the winners of “Arena Kings” PvP Contest!
The results are as follows:

1st stage:

Recruit (8-14 level)
1st place – guanhua2 (11 points)
2st place – none
3st place – none

Warrior (15-21 level)
1st place – swolfing (51 points)
2st place – a_steb (43 points)
3st place – KarTall (13 points)

Veteran (22-28 level)
1st place – IcingCandy (45 points)
2st place – Guss111 (13 points)
3st place – stwung (11 points)

Berserker (29+ level)
1st place – Mambu (23 points)
2st place – CrocodilMiai (22 points)
3st place – SergenteZim (14 points)

2nd stage:

Recruit (8-14 level)
1st place – guanhua2 (14 points)
2st place – none
3st place – none

Warrior (15-21 level)
1st place – swolfing (47 points)
2st place – none
3st place – none

Veteran (22-28 level)
1st place – haze0222 (41 points)
2st place – none
3st place – none

Berserker (29+ level)
1st place – PositivelyInsane (23 points)
2st place – NinjaStylez (22 points)
3st place – CrocodilMiai (14 points)

Дмитрий Сергеев, Назар Панчиха, FLASH of FURY and Александр Самойлов got the highest score in this Tournament and they will be proclaimed “Legionnaires of the week” + get points in the overall ranking and 50 extra fireballs.

Flag Post

Hi, Nival.
Can you tell me please, why my name is missed in second stage Wariror level list? I had pvps October 14th at midday and I sure I got about 30 points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NivalPublishing:

Warrior (15-21 level)

Warrior (15-21 level)
2st place – none
3st place – none

It is error. I took part in both stages. I coudn’t take 0 points in the 2nd stage.

Flag Post

Its not so much matter cos im 1st place but i write all my points gained/loosed in 1st stage and correct number is 43 points

Flag Post
Originally posted by a_steb:
Originally posted by NivalPublishing:

Warrior (15-21 level)

Warrior (15-21 level)
2st place – none
3st place – none

It is error. I took part in both stages. I coudn’t take 0 points in the 2nd stage.

I must agree with a_steb. I saw a_steb online Sunday and his PVP had gone up a bit so he must have registered some victories.

Plus, as Mambu mentioned the first stage scores are incorrect for me even though it is not relevant to position, as I noted each victory/loss/etc.. and the total should have been nearer 78 not 51 – unless when the one time KBL disconnected on me I now loss -10 points (but still that is 68 not 51)

Flag Post

Looks like they have different result for each platform. I play on FB and got 160 and 108 point in the 1st and 2nd stage (Lv 29+). Still don’t have enough point to get Fireballs for the 4 best results.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VietPhuongN:

Looks like they have different result for each platform. I play on FB and got 160 and 108 point in the 1st and 2nd stage (Lv 29+). Still don’t have enough point to get Fireballs for the 4 best results.

The fireballs is for across all platforms, the other prize (in this case royal aura) is per platform. I’ve never won the fireball prize even when I had over 160 points once because level hogs like Flash to Fury score insane amounts at lv14 and full champ gear

Flag Post

True. I’ve already tried my best. And 268 was my best score in 2 days. Only 3 losses over more than 2 hundred wins/enemy run away. Can’t get more point than that in such a short time at lv34.

Flag Post

its mostly about luck to opponents, this contest was preety lucky for me cus i faced only 4 preety massive players,
and for the first time i meet dryads on the battlefield :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mambu:

Its not so much matter cos im 1st place but i write all my points gained/loosed in 1st stage and correct number is 43 points

My mistake. Points are counted correct. Im wrong calculated end time of 1st stage :)

Flag Post

Guys, we should admit that the results for the “Warrior” category (2nd stage) were incorrect.
Here are the correct ones:

2st place – a_steb (36 points)
3st place – Sunny_ua (26 points)

Please accept our apologies for this misunderstanding.