Small contest

16 posts

Flag Post

We’ve prepared a small contest for you, guys!

Think of a funny comment to this picture.
The author of the best and funniest comment will get 10 Inventors on Monday, October 15th, 2012!

Flag Post

This isn’t Middle Earth! Screw you Google maps, I’m switching to Mapquest.

Flag Post

Remember to take the helmet off before getting a haircut

Flag Post

Not enough resources to create the item!
I require resources to make the special item: Hair. Help me and get your reward.

Flag Post

What the hell this wizard is try to tell me ?

Flag Post

“What sorcery is this!” (Barnabas Collins)

Flag Post

So we put a Bowl Haired guy Playing King’s bounty while you are playing King’s Bounty
So That you are Focus on playing King’s Bounty When seeing the Bowl Haired guy who plays King’s Bounty.
So you have a Chance Winning 10 inventors W/ this Bowl Haired Guy who play King’s Bounty While Playing King Bounty.
DISCLAIMER: You have to be the Same Haircut with Him to Win. O.O

Flag Post

Need to buy a sword from e-bay..

Flag Post

1000 more gold and I can upgrade my awesome haircut to level 5

Flag Post

Mithril for the gene pool

Flag Post

Come and figth me in RL!

Flag Post

1.Why the heck i cant craft same artful helmet i get from my uncle blacksmith last birthday…?
2.hmm now ill move my spiders to the left,,,knights will charge the center,,,and where to put my ghost squadron….

Flag Post

Knight uses Bowl Haircut on Peasant.

It’s SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Critical Hit! 9001 damage, 1000 slain.

Flag Post

Haha! Those Peasants and Vagabonds with their unruly mops of hair are so jealous of my awesomesauce haircut!

Flag Post

(Updating Facebook pic)

The Dryads are gonna love my new haircut!

Flag Post

Guys! Thanks for those funny comments to the picture of a rigid warrior! We’ve found out, that the best comment was made up by think_panther – “Remember to take the helmet off before getting a haircut”. Congrats! Please, receive 10 Inventors as a token prize.