Don't you hate it when...

11 posts

Flag Post

And note that the Rich Russian Guy ALWAYS has a photo, not an avatar.
The photo is either from his wedding, with his kid, or staring straight at you like a passport.

Flag Post

More frustrating is when use +20% and champ set ;)

Flag Post

His formation isn’t very good. Pretty sure I can crush this army within 7 to 10 rounds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VietPhuongN:

His formation isn’t very good. Pretty sure I can crush this army within 7 to 10 rounds.

Dont make me laugh. Show me your skill when u use right army (lvl 29) units + items vs left army.

Flag Post

Don’t missunderstand Mambu. The player with full champion set in the picture is equal to my power. I’m sure I can crush him because his formation isn’t very good.

You are a good player. However you won’t have chance against such players unless investing more for the game. Prove me wrong when we meet next time.

Flag Post

Yup. My last 5 pvp matches were against russian players who were most probably from facebook and in all of them they were highly overpowered. Obviously I lost all 5.

Flag Post

now its more frustrating when you meet guys with dominators sets 4 round and I’m done :-(. I even cant beat the common unit…..

Flag Post

PvPing in this game through the Kong platform has become a joke for me. If you don’t select the option “lower power to match more”, then I’ve waited for 10 mins or more every time and never found a match. If I select that match, I’m always matched with a facebook russian who has always overpowered me with such a difference that even with formation advantages I barely manage to kill 2 stacks of his troops while he single-handedly kills all of mine.

Flag Post

It really is a joke playing against Russian “wedding” and “passport” lvl 15’s pictures

Flag Post

I am really getting tired trying to pvp. What else can I do to improve my team apart from trying to upgrade them?

Flag Post

Craft better equipment ishu and get better units from wanted quests. For example you can have a squad with ancients only like: young fairies, lake fairies, gargoyle shamans, forest guardians and druids or unicorns. All farmable from daily and wanted quests. You can craft ancient specific equipments easily as they don’t need a lot of chevrons. And as always full stacks. Also if you have rune of upgrading you can battle in pvp without losing your units. Combined with royal aura and the +50% gold aura you can upgrade your units fast.