Lvl rewards page 2

55 posts

Flag Post

At level 32 apart from the forementioned 15 Ancient Serpents you get +320 leadership

 
Flag Post

I got 4x ancient serpents for lvl 14

 
Flag Post

I noticed that I have 16 Thorn Hunters. Since you can’t buy them directly (and since I am not stupid enough to misclick 16 times) these must be from a level up reward (maybe lv1—>lv2, or lv9). If all of us have 16 thorn hunters then it’s from a level up.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by think_panther:

I noticed that I have 16 Thorn Hunters. Since you can’t buy them directly (and since I am not stupid enough to misclick 16 times) these must be from a level up reward (maybe lv1—>lv2, or lv9). If all of us have 16 thorn hunters then it’s from a level up.

Can be from pvp or from seeds whose was not blocked before update.

 
Flag Post

I started playing the game in August. I didn’t pvp much till recently, I haven’t seen anyone in pvp with thorn hunters and I never had seeds. Well we’ll just wait and see if anybody else has 16 thorn hunters.

 
Flag Post

I think the lvl 9 reward is inquisitors, I just don’t know how many (3-5)

 
Flag Post

12 ghosts for lvl 15

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by think_panther:

I think the lvl 9 reward is inquisitors, I just don’t know how many (3-5)

Lets see maybe somebody post it.

 
Flag Post

10 royal thorns for lvl 15

i don’t have any inquisitors

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by defau2t:

10 royal thorns for lvl 15

i don’t have any inquisitors

I put it as lvl 16.

 
Flag Post

level 25: gagoyle trainee * 25

 
Flag Post

^^yes, lvl 16, i typo’d

 
Flag Post

lvl 17 eyebeast x12

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by defau2t:

lvl 17 eyebeast x12

Thx again.

 
Flag Post

perhaps it would be more fun and surely an incentive to level up if instead of giving as rewards some units are given a booster (proportionate to the level of course) and if the use of item is banned under lower lvl

 
Flag Post

lvl 18 sea wolf x7

 
Flag Post

Lvl 9 = 7 Swordsmen

Lvl 12 = 6 Gunners
Lvl 13 = 40 Cave spiders

Lvl 19 = 20 Zombies
Lvl 20 = 5 Gunners

Lvl 26 = 5 Royal Thorns
Lvl 27 = 25 White Unicorns

Lvl 30 = 10 Gunners
Lvl 33 = 5 Paladins

P.S Mambu, ask Nival to stick this thread.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LordRaia:

Lvl 9 = 7 Swordsmen

Lvl 12 = 6 Gunners
Lvl 13 = 40 Cave spiders

Lvl 19 = 20 Zombies
Lvl 20 = 5 Gunners

Lvl 26 = 5 Royal Thorns
Lvl 27 = 25 White Unicorns

Lvl 30 = 10 Gunners
Lvl 33 = 5 Paladins

P.S Mambu, ask Nival to stick this thread.

Thx for big add.

Now near all mystery reveled except Lvl 30 = Gunners cos i dunno number of gunners.

 
Flag Post

I just got to level 13 and so far its been accurate. Had I seen this before, I could have confirmed the lower levels and it would have helped me in deciding which units to take as quest rewards knowing what I’m going to get upon level up.

Please Sticky This and the most wanted thread and others like that if any!!

 
Flag Post

Maybe I stop at lv35. There’s no reason to level up in this game. Too many difficulties and no advantage when you level up.
Developer should remove time aura or everybody must use it because not so many choice.

 
Flag Post

lvl 28 reward is 15 black unicorn not 10

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kaleidoshadow:

lvl 28 reward is 15 black unicorn not 10

Thx. Updated.

 
Flag Post

Lvl 36 = 12 Royal thorns ;)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by cceramic:

Lvl 36 = 12 Royal thorns ;)

Thx :)

 
Flag Post

I hate you post! Was expecting some paladins for my lvl 11 and all I got is 25 crappy pirates =) Why did they change that :(