Problems with the mail

16 posts

Flag Post

Hi

I just wondering if I’m the only one who is having this problem, I came back after a long hiatus but right now I can’t check my mailbox and this bug cost some gold and etc since I’m not if they attacking me or if somebody is helping me. I always get disconnectior error when I tried to check my mail box.

Flag Post

This problem is cos u have 2 much mails received.

Flag Post

And do you know any solution Mambu?
I have same problem with AG account, 160 mails, always disconnect :/

Flag Post

No i dont know solution. In my case always after 2nd log all was ok.

Flag Post

Please I really need some help since this is huge problem since I still getting some mail but I can’t check it. Right now I have like 120 mail on my mailbox I think that the 75% are old since I didn’t play for couple of months. The problem right now I can get items or help or check if somebody is raiding me thanks to this problem. I don’t know if anybody at nival can help with this problem

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/139-kings-bounty-legions/topics/300990-too-many-gifts-at-once-crash

Flag Post

Well thanks for the imput but that didn’t help I’m close to leave the game since is impossible to play without the mail since I don’t know if somebody is raiding me or check if somebody is sending me some gift. I’m a lvl 22 and right now I can’t do nothing since every time that I click the mail I got a crash. I don’t know if this problem only happens with firefox but I will try with chrome and etc

Flag Post

the same to me… someone could help?

Flag Post

me too having the same problem .now i have 160 mail and i have used up my fiery arrow spell .

Flag Post

I got my issue resolved !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I logged in at an ungodly early hour when there was far less players than in my normal playing time. I opened all 189 mail messages without any disconnections.

Try it maybe it works for you maybe not

Flag Post

and what time is? here in BRAZIL is other time …. can you help WILDY?

Flag Post

Same problem here.
Too many mail make me crash when opening Royal Mail!!

Flag Post

I found a solution!! Its really simple first u need to load the game then u need multiple connections to the server so u will be disconnected after u see that u have no chat on your right click your mail and clear.
p.s. For multiple connections open the game in another tab or click someones link in the chat when they ask for resources or stamina

Flag Post

What kind of multiple connection do you meant?
I have the same problem in armorgames, i have 188 messenges…i am stuck near for 3 weeks.

Flag Post

As we said, this error will be corrected in one of the nearest patches.

Flag Post

Last night’s patch did not fix this problem.