Petition

25 posts

Flag Post

As we all know good items are with very high price and low chance to craft as artful. So i decide to post that.

We and I gently ask u Nival to cancel unfriendly barrier 30% in crafting low items (imo its more then 30%) to normal 20%. Those artful junk are not usable to anyone.

Below are items what i have in mind :

• Pirate’s Bandana
  • Nomad’s Helmet
  • Battle Sword
  • Druid’s Staff
  • Enchanted Shield

If any user agree with me vote here.

Results :

Agree : 10 + 1 my vote ;) and growing :)
Disagree : 0

Flag Post

Agree !

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

I’m agree with and second the suggestions made by Mambu

Flag Post

i agree too. +1

Flag Post

i agreee

this is democracy

Flag Post

Agree

Flag Post

Well at my level I more or less agree but for new players it’s the only artful equipment they can craft so my vote isn’t 100%.

Of course if I craft another artful bandana or drill I will get furious considering the cost of materials.

May I suggest the following : lower the percent for crafting low level equipments BUT introduce a new aura, a “Crafting Aura” that gives a good boost to crafting.

*sniff
*sniff
Do you smell that Nival? $$$

Flag Post

I would say to leave them but any artful as material give you boots to create better artful eq. For example 2x artful battle sword give you 20% more to create moon sword.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 666balam:

I would say to leave them but any artful as material give you boots to create better artful eq. For example 2x artful battle sword give you 20% more to create moon sword.

Your idea is also nice. When we use artful items to make with more chance better items or maybe even transmute them into better bu using certain amount of low artfuls.
Also was suggested by me long ago to male 5x non artful items into 1 artful. But thats a different story.

Now we talk about low uniq crafting with 30% chance.

Flag Post

I’m just at the level where crafting artful items has opened to me but most of them require materials that can be obtained specifically from certain monsters like Sorcerer’s seal or Potions of Life or Enchanted thread and these can’t be made with lower materials either. I usually level up and enable to option to craft something better by the time I gather all materials required for them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ishu_bagaria:

I’m just at the level where crafting artful items has opened to me but most of them require materials that can be obtained specifically from certain monsters like Sorcerer’s seal or Potions of Life or Enchanted thread and these can’t be made with lower materials either. I usually level up and enable to option to craft something better by the time I gather all materials required for them.

Sry but its not topic about other item which required rare materials. We talk only about low lvl items.

To your info.
If u add high % of failure crafting those items to making better like Champion Sword when u need normal Druid’s Staff u will see that this 30% is a curse and not used to help anyone except to stop u.

Flag Post

+ agree

Flag Post

Agree.
BTW, i have another idea. treat unique items equally as nonunique ones when crafting nondominator’s equips. That is, when we are crafting sth like moon sword, we can use 2 nonunique battle sword, or 1 unique and 1 non, or 2 unique.

Flag Post

agree

Flag Post

I started count my crafts that items since yesterday :

Nomad’s Helm 30% chance to artful 4 artful 4 non artful

Pirate’s Bandana 30% chance to artful 2 artful 0 non artful

Druid’s Staff 30% chance to artful 1 artful 1 non artful

Flag Post

Mambu, if you haven’t “sold” any helmets or bandanas it would be interesting to see how many you have crafted. What I mean : In your inventory you have 11 Masks, 2+1a officer’s helms, 2+3a sorcerer’s hats, bandana’s 1+33a and nomad’s 2+11a.The total in (non-artful) bandanas and nomad’s helms crafted is (11xMask=44xBandana) + (3xOff=12xnomad) + (5xSorc=10xbandana) + 1xbandana + 2xnomad=55xbandana + 14xnomad. The artful % in bandanas is 33/(55+33+1)=37,07% and in nomad’s 11/(11+2+14)=27,00%. Statistically these are not so off, having in mind variance, and the fact that the sample is small. So don’t get too crazy!

Flag Post

I got 2 champion helmet, 1 champion sword, 1 dominator helmet, 1 dominator sword and uncountable number of lower level non artful items. The chance is approximately 20%. This is the game and we have to accept that. At least we don’t have to spend money if we don’t want to. It’s fine for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VietPhuongN:

I got 2 champion helmet, 1 champion sword, 1 dominator helmet, 1 dominator sword and uncountable number of lower level non artful items. The chance is approximately 20%. This is the game and we have to accept that. At least we don’t have to spend money if we don’t want to. It’s fine for me.

I see its hard to u read 1st post with proper understood. I not talk about others items then those 5 mentioned in 1st post.

But we can close that thread.

Flag Post

You can never become a first class player. Because you don’t listen to what they say.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VietPhuongN:

You can never become a first class player. Because you don’t listen to what they say.

Im really boring your worthless 10cent in most topics. If u cant read its your problem not my.

And also always with vaunt what u have. Most of us and I are not interesting what u have in possession.

Mods close this topic.

Flag Post

Ok. No further comment.
Prove yourself in PvP when we meet again.

Flag Post

I am realy glad that some players are “Mambu’s” and not Viet PhuongN… Mambu tries to help players and brings very good information. Viet only speaks about himself, what nobody cares…

I agree with that topic. The 4 last Nomad’s Helmet I have made are artful. With 30% of chance to make one, It means that I had 0.81% to have 4 artful items, one after each other. Bug or really badluck ???

Anyway, thanks Nival for your great game, and thanks Mambu for your help to improve the game. At the end : Nival decides and we agree :)

Flag Post

I agree with the idea that making an item that requires other items accept either artful or normal versions. Four sets of artful armor and none without is very frustrating when I’m attempting to create the 2 non artful ones needed for better armor.

Flag Post

I agree with RonnieR10. I am level 30 (in facebook) trying desesperately to get a champions set, but nearly all the items are artful… Very hard to create better item.

It would be a very good improvement to be able to use artful item as non artfu (Ronnie’s ideal to create other items. Mambu, can you relay it please to NIVAL ? I was looking to spend money to buy ENTS, but with no champion set, it is for me useless…

Thanks