Please remove russian bots in Kings Bounty

9 posts

Flag Post

If developers want to kill Kings Bounty, this good game, they will let to continue bots to farm low lvl garrisons. I understand money desire, but this is not the way to force ppl to buy in-game products. Attacking same lvl is understandible, but when some 5-6 lvls higher take 20k gold, is really not fair. Not to mention that, when I start to defend myself from few lvl difference players, now I am under siege from much higher lvls. And only russians ofc. How convinient…
I will try to keep up few more days, if that will continue, my girlfriend and me will quit this humiliation.
Is easy to find so many other good games…

Flag Post

you are probably a new player or don’t understand how this game works. First, gold is not an issue if you buy a Royal Aura. You can use all common army and farm pvp battles for gold (common troops do not need stamina to resurrect with active Royal Aura). You will gain an average of 30K gold (profit) from every pvp match. Farm gold from pvp, and upgrade your troops. I get raided all the time, and it doesnt bother me any more. I can make up the lost gold in 2-3 pvp matches.

Flag Post

Second, people farm garrisons for crafting ingredients. If you have troops that drop something someone wants, then they will raid you in hopes they get the drop they need (multiple times if necessary). Although farming garrisons for ingredients is usually done between friends, so that they have exactly the troops they need drops from.

Flag Post

Last, buy a Royal Aura. It is the only thing worth buying with gems.

Flag Post

tnx Ed!

Flag Post

Gold is not a problem even without Royal Aura, you just need to be active. Helping out other players with their mat requests is the main source of my gold income. Also, always remember to go on patrol when logging out. Do this and be a little conservative with your gold spending and you’ll do fine.

@Brundo: There are no russian bots, they are real players too. King’s Bounty can be played on several platforms including facebook and players from other platforms can pvp or raid you just like you can pvp or raid them.

Flag Post

70k lost through night…. thanks russian friends!
I think Im done with this… go play original…. its better and less frustrating

Flag Post

I just went into battle with a guy 7 levels above me, equipped with virtually all Dominator items. I stood no chance at all. Everything was over by Round 3. Wow. Guess PVP is out of the question if I am always matched against such heavies.

Flag Post

I just say this:

I have 100,000 coins, each raid that I am I would take away from a minimum of 30,000 to 60,000, whereas if I attack i take only between 1000 and 3000

you tell me how the hell does one to progress in the game if it doesn’t have more coins?

This happens since I got to level 34, when I was 33 i raid level suffered maximum 5000 took me (and I had on hand 400,000 coins)