Meteor

11 posts

Flag Post

Perhaps you know that this morning a meteor fell in Russia’s Chelyabinsk region.
The author of the funniest comment to this pic will get 100 Fireballs on February 18, 2013.

Flag Post

Sorry man, My Demonologists got bored while I was at work… I’ll tell em to stick to Thorn Hunters and Peasants for future reference.

Flag Post

At last – What took them so long !!!!! The Autobots has arrived from Cybertron to help us mere Earth Mortals in destroying the annoying “Russian Bots” that has infected our Kingdom.

Hail Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee !! It’s an honor serving with you Optimus Prime.

Be aware Autobots they have acquired the skills of Megatron.

Flag Post

Next time don’t feed your Dragons spicy food. Let that be a lesson to you.

Flag Post

I didn’t know that Dragonflies can flee so fast.

Flag Post

Fireballs are most effective when cast below the atmosphere! :)

Flag Post

This is what happens when Cyclops attack from outer space !

Flag Post

Two doomsday prophets stood in the street and one said to the other “what happened to 12/21/2012 being the end of the world?”

[Meteor flashes across the Russian sky]

While most people are taking cover, one doomsday prophet puts on some shades, opens a beer, and says “Better late than never.”

Wrong again.

Moral of the story: … I forgot… I drank that beer too fast…

Flag Post

Men in Chelyabinsk are so tough, that they get real stars for their women on St. Valentine.

Flag Post

“Men in Chelyabinsk are so tough, that they get real stars for their women on St. Valentine”.

LuckMechanic is the author of the funniest comment to the friday’s pic.
Congratulations!
100 fireballs are yours, LuckMechanic)

Flag Post

Seriously ? that was funny ?

Anyways, congrats LuckMechanic … the invisible committee has spoken.

In that case, the truth is:
“Men in Chelyabinsk are so cheap, they are selling their valentine gifts on Ebay” :)
http://english.ruvr.ru/2013_02_19/Chelyabinsk-meteor-fragments-being-sold-on-Ebay/