Question from Amelie

8 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

Hello Amelie, how are you?
First of all, you are so beautiful…I think I’m in love <3
Second, I know only 2 storyline quests that can give me lucky chests…“Healing Poison” & “Show Me What You Are Made Of”. I forgot the rest of them :)
So, see you soon Amelie!

Flag Post

Hello Amelie ! Sadly I finished all storyline quests long time ago, and there were no lucky chests for rewards in that time… A good thing would be a new story line for those of use who already play for a long time !

Flag Post

Sadly I have finished the storyline a long time ago – It would be nice for those “old” players that have completed it, and still do our daily grinding on KBL to be recognized in some way (lucky chests ???), as we obviously have missed the new “rewards”. If not we will still be here !!!

Flag Post

Hi Amelie! :)
How are you? I will join cceramic on the answer of this question, since i completed the game some months ago and there were no lucky chests at that time: `Healing Poison and Show me what you are made of`
One thing though, on your journey from Endoria, Teana to Legions, by any chance, did you meet any Turtles(Gods) here as well? We have lots of questions to ask her(him) about how come this world is so different from the others, and how we would like it to be.
Safe trip on your journeys and say my regards to Bill and Olaf too. Cheers. :)

Flag Post

The Sanctuary Monstrosities
A New Key

Flag Post

Since it’s been almost a year I finished the main quest and the Lucky Chests were introduced 3 months ago, there is no way to know for sure. However by surfing a bit around I found that these quests, supposedly, give Lucky Chests as rewards.

Healing Poison
Show Me What You Are Made Of
A New Key
Infernal Traps
Knight Tournament (1st time only)

Flag Post

A New Key
Infernal Traps
The Storm Clouds are Gathering