Established Kongregate clan "Eagle" requires players

14 posts

Flag Post

We are a level 8 clan. NOW LEVEL 10
Requirements:
1. Active pvp player.
2. Finished the map quests and want to keep playing this game.
3. Kongregate accounts only.
4. Able to complete at least 50 game wins per week.
No contributions needed till level 38.

Flag Post

Its important to mention that the existing level 38 players have diamond or components of diamond regalia so any new player will be fast tracked with platinums to get diamond regalia by next maps event. VERY TRUE, THIS IS HAPPENING NOW WITH RECENT NEW MEMBERS

Flag Post

hello, lvl 33 active player, been playing for about 2 weeks, 1550 pvp rating so far, would like to join if possible, thx

Flag Post

ZechL that sounds good. talk to me in kongregate chat. if u play in fb the sorry but i only take players in kongregate.

Flag Post

Eagle clan is now level 10. This is an indication that we are an active clan and want to play at a high level. Im currently in the top 100. The established players can cover clan aura for some time so we are looking for players who:
1. Want to play at a high level, at least have that opportunity anyway! 15% leadership bonus from clan aura 10.
2. Like playing a lot of pvp which is required for clan challenges to win gems and artifacts.
3. Active on a daily basis.
If that sounds like you talk to me in Kongregate chat or reply here.

Flag Post

We just recently reformed a clan that had gone dormant, or at least 6 of the members (including leader) had. Anyhow just posting here because we are on are way back up, and we’d take the FB people since our new leader and most our clan is from there. Were mostly the same in looking for people to actively play in the Royal Challenges, the rest are pretty easy for us to bang out.

Flag Post

Vacancy for Kongregate KBL players only. We are lvl 10 Clan, this is rare and even rarer is an opportunity to get into one. I have an inactive player so i need someone to benefit from all the free gems and boosters and art dom gear from blueprints. I dont care how long u have been playing as long as u play hours each day and at least level 30. All our veteran players have Diamond regalia so its an open opportunity to get the Platinum regalia each week and craft a Diamond regalia.

Msg me when you are playing. Once we r full with active players the opportunities will be gone…

Flag Post

BUMP
It is more social to be in a clan from same platform as yourself. Eagle is a level 10 Kongregate only clan. I have 1 vacancy now and maybe another soon if one member doesnt return. We do most challenges, which means what i say, we do most of them but sometimes a few people are away that day. Must play everyday, thats the main requirement.

Flag Post

BUMP
1 place open. you can contact sokoexp, kicitpong or LikewizeDog for recruitment

Flag Post

would you like me to be in your clan zbilt ?

Flag Post

still taking offers. everybody will be considered, but we prefer players active on a daily basis, either playing challenges or raiding (or both)

Flag Post

i am not active but actually i am hyper super active .

Flag Post

I’m an active player with a 1450 rating and lvl 33.. But im on FB can i get in ur clan?

Flag Post

i dont want to be in your clan because i already have a clan