You ask - we reply! page 12

405 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by saikhanaa:

how did you get 250 units this way??? how long did you play just curious

nerd

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deceneus:

is it possible to play the game using a facebook account in konregate? when i link my account here it starts a new game from zero!

It’s not possible.
Kongregate and Facebook are two different platforms.

Flag Post

Is there a work around to solving the mail disconnection problem ?

I stopped playing the game for 3 days, and I came back and found out that I have 153 mail:
-100 max help requests
-50 gifts max
-3 garrison defeats
====
Total =153

You had mentioned that it will be fixed in a “near patch” … last night patch did not resolve this problem. So another 1-2 weeks for the next patch ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Edstroyer:

You had mentioned that it will be fixed in a “near patch” … last night patch did not resolve this problem. So another 1-2 weeks for the next patch ?

Something like that((

Flag Post

Hello Nival.

I’d like to know how long does it generally take to get a response from support.

I sent a support request a week ago and the status is still “being processed” so I’m unsure if I should just wait some more or add another request about it. :-)

Flag Post

This has probably been asked before, but ironically I would never know as there is no search feature on the forum, and as much as I love to waste time and read other people’s quandaries and what not, I don’t often feel like delving into the mass of posts and replies (that’s not to say I haven’t spent some time familiarizing myself with the forum, and it’s incredibly helpful I must say):

So, is it not possible to add a search feature onto the forum?

It would really be helpful.

I’m not sure if that’s a question for you or for Kongregate itself, but perhaps you’re able to facilitate that happening somehow.

Just an idea.

Flag Post

Another thought on ease of use of the forum:

Perhaps it would be better to put all of the previous posts about events and sales into one single post, or perhaps several if it’s deemed there are multiple categories.

That would surely help finding the good posts without having to wade through so much, and no offense intended, flotsam.

Flag Post
Originally posted by somosdios:

Another thought on ease of use of the forum:

Perhaps it would be better to put all of the previous posts about events and sales into one single post, or perhaps several if it’s deemed there are multiple categories.

That would surely help finding the good posts without having to wade through so much, and no offense intended, flotsam.

I’m working on gathering important topics into one with links.
Here results http://www.kongregate.com/forums/139-kings-bounty-legions/topics/324139-useful-links

Flag Post

Hi
I made several purchases from Google Wallet and gave me error repeatedly.
When checking my bank account, money has been removed 4 times although according to Google Wallet purchase was canceled. Furthermore, other purchase made correctly and have not received the gems.
Can you help me?
I own reference numbers.

Flag Post

Hi
I made several purchases from Google Wallet and gave me error repeatedly.
When checking my bank account, money has been removed 4 times although according to Google Wallet purchase was canceled. Furthermore, other purchase made correctly and have not received the gems.
Can you help me?
I own reference numbers.

Flag Post

When is the next update ?
will it include new content ?

Flag Post

can account info be transfered from facebook if i send a support ticket?

Flag Post

Spells such as fiery arrow have the phrase “damage from other players’ attacks is reduced by 50%”. what does this mean?
Damage to whom? And who is meant by “other players”?
Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SwissChris:

Spells such as fiery arrow have the phrase “damage from other players’ attacks is reduced by 50%”. what does this mean?
Damage to whom? And who is meant by “other players”?
Thanks.

Its mean that in all pvp battles spells damages are reduced by 50%. And in pve battles all works with 100% damages.

Flag Post

Is there any way to delete your character and start over?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jeber89:

Is there any way to delete your character and start over?

Yes is a way to do that. Read this

Flag Post

I have a lot of Kongregate friends who are playing this game, yet none of them show up on my friends list in-game (my friend list is empty). Any idea what’s going on? My roommate plays with the same computer, but his friend’s list works fine. For example, I’m on his friend’s list, but he is not on mine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by karate02:

I have a lot of Kongregate friends who are playing this game, yet none of them show up on my friends list in-game (my friend list is empty). Any idea what’s going on? My roommate plays with the same computer, but his friend’s list works fine. For example, I’m on his friend’s list, but he is not on mine.

I guess you are referring to the friend panel at the bottom of the screen, right? That happens because obviously have too many friends. The only way to make them appear is to delete some. I had the same issue : I had about 1000 friends but couldn’t see the new ones that we were playing the game. After I deleted 200-300 obsolete friends that didn’t play the game, everyone appeared normally. Hope this helps.

Flag Post

I only had 10 friends before, and it wasn’t showing any of them. I then tried to add all the people I saw in the game chat, so for sure they are all playing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by karate02:

I only had 10 friends before, and it wasn’t showing any of them. I then tried to add all the people I saw in the game chat, so for sure they are all playing.

Change your profile to non private.

Flag Post

Brilliant – thank you Mambu!

Flag Post

When I try to invite friends to help with wanted quests, it says that I’ve already used by the max number of invites. Is this a daily limit that will reset? Otherwise, there is no way for me to complete these quests since I do not have diamonds to spare.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jeber89:

When I try to invite friends to help with wanted quests, it says that I’ve already used by the max number of invites. Is this a daily limit that will reset? Otherwise, there is no way for me to complete these quests since I do not have diamonds to spare.

Yes. Game have limited daily invite numbers. Reset after 24h period (server time).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mambu:
Originally posted by SwissChris:

Its mean that in all pvp battles spells damages are reduced by 50%. And in pve battles all works with 100% damages.

Thanks Mambu, awesome! Make you wonder why the devs don’t change the text to what you just said, it would be much clearer…

Flag Post

My screen when load is total purple, anyone can help me?