You ask - we reply! page 9

418 posts

Flag Post

you mention that there will be new beast legendary units, auras will be created from items – would be there any new main misions or not?

Flag Post

Will there be new craftable armors, weapons, shields, etc with the update, or just usable items and auras?

Flag Post

Hey, I’m using linux and I can sign in but I can’t seen to connect to the toolbar on the side of the games. Game info loads forever, I can’t connect to chat and I can’t unlock achievements… would this be a linux error?

Flag Post

Is it possible to introduce a line of sight element to the battle. Also is there any attack or defence bonus for having support units next to the target unit?

Flag Post

Where to find artifacts // belts // rings to equip to your character? Thanks!

Flag Post

They are not integrated in the game yet @ apache :)

Flag Post

I wish someone makes a guide to the new version of this game, for example you have completed all the medals in value (formerly medals of honor) what is gained?

I want to know what to do to get (without PAY with kreds) the legendary warriors.

Before the upgrade I needed to get a single medal the archemage, now what?

Flag Post

Hi, can you guys remove the PVP requirement from crafting items? I mean the guard chevrons. I don’t PVP, so that means I’ll never be able to make the items such as the Pirate’s bandana and Enchanted Shield. I like the game and just like it for the story mode, I don’t want to give that up to play King’s Bounty: Duel Edition, just so I can craft things I need to play doing something I don’t enjoy. Isn’t that part of the fun of this game, giving people the option on how they want to play it? So why does most of the crafting gear require chevrons? :(

And the scrolls? I mean, why?

I like the gameplay aspect of building units and the story line, and I feel you can play the game just for that and not feel like you’re supporting the game any less. Let players who enjoy duels participate in duels but don’t punish the people that don’t want to participate in duels by excluding them from certain content.

Flag Post

@Zugan:

Well, if you don’t pvp, there isn’t a need for you to craft those fanciful items. Really. In pvp, you have to have the best of the best in order to duel with your opponent on fair ground whereas in pve, the CPU you are playing with has neither upgraded unit nor equipment boosts. Sure, having good equipments do entitle you to a boost but overall, such gears are overrated.

The reason that certain items require chevrons is, I believe, to motivate players into pvping. In fact, most end-gears do not really require chevrons to craft. Take a look at the Cuirass and Tower Shield. They are great and they don’t require chevron. You don’t need to give up playing because you’re unable to obtain some gears!

I understand that you might not like the stats and appearance of those gears but rather that having the mindset that you’re getting punished for not pvping, why not attempt to pvp? Who knows? Maybe you will find that you unexpectedly start to enjoy it.

Flag Post

That’s not true, those items really help in the game. Doing the wanted quests, for example, which scale with your level you essentially need to be at your best in order to do well and that applies throughout the game, it’s just quality of life items. Otherwise you spend more time at the ward screen than playing.

Don’t pvp players have enough incentives to pvp? Like free gems? Or just the rating itself? I like the apperance and stats of other gears just fine, but it’s the feeling of levelling up through the story and looking forward to items that are locked – and thinking hey that looks great, I definately will want to gather ingredients for that, and then find out when you unlock it that you need 30 chevrons for it. It definately punishes you if you don’t pvp.

Flag Post

I have a question when will IgorLevochkin gonna post the shotgun to CsPortable I have been waiting over two days since he released the video So please help me D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by combatkillar:

I have a question when will IgorLevochkin gonna post the shotgun to CsPortable I have been waiting over two days since he released the video So please help me D:

i wanna know too, anyone can help?

Flag Post

Hi guys!

My problem would be, when I enter to a wanted, and start inviting friends, the game start to slow, like hell. It’s very annoying. After I close the invite window, it is running smoothly. Does anyone has this kind of problem also?

Thanks

Flag Post

Существует ли какая-либо возможность обнуления? Если мне хочется начать игру заново, обязательно создавать новый kong аккаунт? Нужной кнопки не нашёл.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sieje1:

Существует ли какая-либо возможность обнуления? Если мне хочется начать игру заново, обязательно создавать новый kong аккаунт? Нужной кнопки не нашёл.

Мы можем обнулить Ваш аккаунт, но Вам необходимо знать, что обнулится всё Ваше игровое имущество (существа, золото, предметы).
Вы согласны?

Flag Post
Originally posted by seftes:

Hi guys!

My problem would be, when I enter to a wanted, and start inviting friends, the game start to slow, like hell. It’s very annoying. After I close the invite window, it is running smoothly. Does anyone has this kind of problem also?

Thanks

Could you submit a request to our Support Service?

Flag Post

Δηλαδής τώρα άμας εγώ ρωτήσω κάτι στα ελληνικά ναούμ θα μου απαντήσενε; Άϊ για να ιδούμ’

Flag Post

[quote]Мы можем обнулить Ваш аккаунт, но Вам необходимо знать, что обнулится всё Ваше игровое имущество (существа, золото, предметы).
Вы согласны?[/quote]
Да, конечно.

Flag Post

Да, конечно.

Все сделано.
Приятной игры!

Flag Post

Hi Nival, I cant connect with my account to the game, I can do it with a new acc but not with this one. I sent email to support already but have no response. Can you help me? game stop in conecting to server screen. ty

Flag Post
Originally posted by potapnik:

Hi Nival, I cant connect with my account to the game, I can do it with a new acc but not with this one. I sent email to support already but have no response. Can you help me? game stop in conecting to server screen. ty

Please wait till one of the members of our support staff replies.
What’s the number of your request?

Flag Post

I didnt send request but an email, I also made a post at official forum at “help and support”

Flag Post
Originally posted by dudak:

I didnt send request but an email, I also made a post at official forum at “help and support”

it is me, I was just sign in from different acc.

Flag Post

btw it is working from now, ty

Flag Post

btw it is working from now, ty

Glad to hear that!
Let us know in case anything else stops working.