Official bugs thread

313 posts

Flag Post

Hey Nival, I know you want us to post stuff like this in your own forum, but I hate relogging there all the time, people don’t want to sign up extra for this, and the kong community is used to putting stuff here (and good at it ;) ).

So, I’ll just start a bug collection thread:

- a disconnect now (for an hour for me) not continues but resets the battle, except for losses! Meaning I DC, at the end of a battle, refresh right away, and the battle didn’t count, plus I lost troops (ward is proof)? Not right this way… Especially bad since the disconnects (server sided) suddenly happen all the time for many players!

- In general the servers don’t seem to suffice (during rush hours).

- the resource/unit links still don’t work (reliably). Works for some players, not at all/only sometimes for others. The community couldn’t figure anything out so far (not browser related etc.). For me, e.g., links usually work in the middle of the night (like GMT+1) for a couple hours.

- (already posted in your forum): When using the chain lightning spell of the paladin, the ‘chain’ only spreads in a row, not in all dimensions. I had 4 stacks of enemies standing together like a ‘star’ (I hope you can imagine, hard to get them in that configuration to make a screenshot of it now…), when the lightning hit, it only hit the center unit (which I attacked directly) and the one left and right of it. NOT the one behind. I bet it’s the same no matter from which direction I’d attack them. Not sure if it’s the same for the spell from the spell book..

- more to come… ;)

Flag Post

I’ve had this problem with disconnects serveral times in the last 30-45 minutes. The worst thing is, that I went idle for a while (dinner) and after coming back I found that I had lost 17 Royal Thorns, which (to my horror) appeared in the ward as… Possessed Bears! There was a message on the screen that “I refused to take control of my character… etc etc” but I wasn’t even in combat!

I’m not ressurecting the bears (the tooltip says that it would cost 0 stamina plus 100 gold for each unit) for fear of losing the Royal Thorns forever…

Flag Post

Today SHOULD have been Day #7 for my daily reward, but it was reset to Day #1. Again. I started playing this game 5 or 6 days after it was released on Kongregate and I’ve only got my Day 7 reward once. Please fix this bug, it’s killing the Daily rewards and making the game less fun by players’ expecting something and it just disappearing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stankybones:

Today SHOULD have been Day #7 for my daily reward, but it was reset to Day #1. Again. I started playing this game 5 or 6 days after it was released on Kongregate and I’ve only got my Day 7 reward once. Please fix this bug, it’s killing the Daily rewards and making the game less fun by players’ expecting something and it just disappearing.

Yeah, something has gone wrong. My daily reward restarted as well and it happened twice and always after the update come out.

Flag Post

same here, 7th day, restarted to day 1.

Flag Post

I have a more serious problem, no matter what I do my wanted invites never gets a response. The invites seem to go out but when other players respond says them my group is filled but it is not.

Flag Post

I cant invite people for wanted for 2 days now

Flag Post

more than 3h ago i hade left 1 stamina- so i go to 3h patrol. now after finished patrol i still have 1 stamina. i refreshing page but still when time goes to 00:00 i wont get stamina- timer keeps on 00:00.
edit: now its 20h that i cant get stamina whit my 25lv acc, but i create new acc and it gets statima. please fix that bug – i dont want start it again

Flag Post

i’ve been stuck at only one help for paladin wanted quest for 2 days now. i asked my friend and he said when he tried to help me it says that i’ve already been helped! but i’ve the quest showing only one friend accepted the invite.i don’t have any problem with assassin or other wanted quests,but the paladin is stuck!

Flag Post
Originally posted by aronova:

i’ve been stuck at only one help for paladin wanted quest for 2 days now. i asked my friend and he said when he tried to help me it says that i’ve already been helped! but i’ve the quest showing only one friend accepted the invite.i don’t have any problem with assassin or other wanted quests,but the paladin is stuck!

Yep I’ve the exact same problem with you. I cant do any of the wanted quests I started before the patch. All of them stuck at numbers they were before the patch and invites doesnt seem to work for those wanteds. I already sent a bug report but sadly no response. Only way I can think of to fix the problem by ourself is to buy gems and fill those spots with gems, but havent tried that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ayhan91:

Yep I’ve the exact same problem with you. I cant do any of the wanted quests I started before the patch. All of them stuck at numbers they were before the patch and invites doesnt seem to work for those wanteds. I already sent a bug report but sadly no response. Only way I can think of to fix the problem by ourself is to buy gems and fill those spots with gems, but havent tried that.

I’ve had the exact same problem for almost a week now. Reported it on the earlier thread and through the Kong system. No reply.

And buying Gems would probably work, but I’m not paying money just to circumvent a bug.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRealArse:

Hey Nival, I know you want us to post stuff like this in your own forum, but I hate relogging there all the time, people don’t want to sign up extra for this, and the kong community is used to putting stuff here (and good at it ;) ).

So, I’ll just start a bug collection thread:

- a disconnect now (for an hour for me) not continues but resets the battle, except for losses! Meaning I DC, at the end of a battle, refresh right away, and the battle didn’t count, plus I lost troops (ward is proof)? Not right this way… Especially bad since the disconnects (server sided) suddenly happen all the time for many players!

- In general the servers don’t seem to suffice (during rush hours).

- the resource/unit links still don’t work (reliably). Works for some players, not at all/only sometimes for others. The community couldn’t figure anything out so far (not browser related etc.). For me, e.g., links usually work in the middle of the night (like GMT+1) for a couple hours.

- (already posted in your forum): When using the chain lightning spell of the paladin, the ‘chain’ only spreads in a row, not in all dimensions. I had 4 stacks of enemies standing together like a ‘star’ (I hope you can imagine, hard to get them in that configuration to make a screenshot of it now…), when the lightning hit, it only hit the center unit (which I attacked directly) and the one left and right of it. NOT the one behind. I bet it’s the same no matter from which direction I’d attack them. Not sure if it’s the same for the spell from the spell book..

- more to come… ;)

Thanks for informing us about that. Did the number of disconnects reduce since you posted about that? Do you get any error messages, like “you were disconnected from the server”?
And what about the links? They do not appear or you simply get no resources/stamina when your friends use it?
We’ll check how the Paladin’s chain lightning works.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ghebe:

I’ve had this problem with disconnects serveral times in the last 30-45 minutes. The worst thing is, that I went idle for a while (dinner) and after coming back I found that I had lost 17 Royal Thorns, which (to my horror) appeared in the ward as… Possessed Bears! There was a message on the screen that “I refused to take control of my character… etc etc” but I wasn’t even in combat!

I’m not ressurecting the bears (the tooltip says that it would cost 0 stamina plus 100 gold for each unit) for fear of losing the Royal Thorns forever…

We apologize for that, Ghebe.
Check your army list. We’ve returned the Royal Thorns.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stankybones:

We’re working on it. We plan to install an update in a couple of weeks or so and it’ll make some changes in the daily reward system.

Flag Post

I have a more serious problem, no matter what I do my wanted invites never gets a response. The invites seem to go out but when other players respond says them my group is filled but it is not.

Don’t worry about that. We’ve already found a solution for this problem and it’ll be fixed soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PeterPeniz:

I cant invite people for wanted for 2 days now

We’re awfully sorry about that, PeterPeniz. As we said before, this problem will be solved very soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gedis:

more than 3h ago i hade left 1 stamina- so i go to 3h patrol. now after finished patrol i still have 1 stamina. i refreshing page but still when time goes to 00:00 i wont get stamina- timer keeps on 00:00.
edit: now its 20h that i cant get stamina whit my 25lv acc, but i create new acc and it gets statima. please fix that bug – i dont want start it again

Are you still having that problem with replenishing stamina?

Flag Post

It’s a known issue, and soon it’ll be fixed.

Flag Post

Don’t worry, ayhan. We’ll fix this bug very soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thinman:

I’ve had the exact same problem for almost a week now. Reported it on the earlier thread and through the Kong system. No reply.

And buying Gems would probably work, but I’m not paying money just to circumvent a bug.

We’re sorry about that. But there’s nothing to worry about, because we’ll solve this problem very soon.

Flag Post

Thanks for informing us about that. Did the number of disconnects reduce since you posted about that? Do you get any error messages, like “you were disconnected from the server”?
And what about the links? They do not appear or you simply get no resources/stamina when your friends use it?
We’ll check how the Paladin’s chain lightning works.

Yes, and luckily the resets were only a very temporary issue. Now after DCs battles continue like they should.

The Links work fine since last update/change. Though many players have quite a disadvantage now compared to those that got (lots of) free units… any compensation to cheer up the community? :)
I’m really excited to see in which way you’ll change the gifting & daily bonus (for kong). I got lucky with my 7th rewards. I jsut hope it doesn’t become too random (like a ‘wheel of fortune’). And any news on ways for players to obtain free gems (a daily quest that gives 1 or 2 maybe)?

And thanks a lot for responding to all the reports! Always good to see the devs active in the support forums :)

Flag Post

Hi,
two bugs:
1, I made artful nomad helmet +5 Alchemical resistance to mortal units, but not working.

2, I don´t know if it is bug or “feature” but I think that it is ilogical and non-fair – the stamina recharge time is stopped during battles. Please repair too.

thanks, bye, Kotomaba

Flag Post

@ kotomaba

1. I’ve heard about this on different items, some items’ bonuses either dont work as intended or simply dont show up on units’ stats.

2. I don’t think it is a bug, because if you refresh your browser the stamina you lost during battle will be added to your last amount.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NivalPublishing:

We’re sorry about that. But there’s nothing to worry about, because we’ll solve this problem very soon.

Well, thanks for trying, guys. But your fix didn’t work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NivalPublishing:

Well, thanks for trying, guys. But your fix didn’t work.

We know about that and we won’t give up trying.
Thanks for your patience, guys.