Official bugs thread page 6

300 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by think_panther:

Is something wrong with the officer’s chevron drop rate? I have been fighting in pvp two days now killing legendaries and not a single drop. And I have royal aura. I only get cadet’s and guard’s chevrons. Does anyone else has the same problem?

According to the results of the recent check, everything is ok.

Flag Post

Some minor bugs (?) I have encountered:

-I realised that the friendly spell Legionary’s Blade has no effect on young fairies
-The Cyclops doesn’t drop any resource when killed (maybe the T-Rex too?)
-In pvp if you kill a unit and it drops a chevron, you will not get it if you eventually lose the duel. You have to win the duel, to get any chevron that was dropped.
-Only in the Western Fort, the daily quest requires 8 stamina instead of 7 or 5.
-There is no location to buy Thorn Hunters, it’s the only common you cannot get in the game. You can only get it from the army management screen at a really unfair price (2 gems for 1 Thorn hunter), or hope to get it from a booster from the royal shop.

Flag Post

Nival, after the last patch I noticed that it is more difficult to find some resources (gold ingot, runic scrolls and sands of time).
Furthermore some success rates not seem to be correct; for example, both the tower shield that the bearer’s shield have both the 20% to be artful, but out of ten attempts for each I got 3 tower artful and no bearer artful. You can check it out?

Flag Post

From my observation drop chance is same as before. With one exception officer chevrons drop rate is dramatically reduced.

Flag Post

I sent some requests to friends for a wanted battle. After some of them accepted, I still needed one so I sent more requests to those who were online, one by one. They said it says that I don’t need any more help, i.e that all the spots are filled while my screen still showed one missing. Then I refreshed to see that someone accepted it some time ago but that and other requests sent to me such as gifts did not appear on the screen before I refreshed. Neither was the invite screen updated so it still showed the “invite” button and I kept sending one invite after the other.

Flag Post

Reporting a bug:
Warrior’s Helmet (Artiful or not), should give 3% to physical resistance to all common and Special Units.
However it gives +3% physical resistance only to common and special WARRIORS, and not ALL units as it is stated.
Pls fix this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by think_panther:

Some minor bugs (?) I have encountered:

-I realised that the friendly spell Legionary’s Blade has no effect on young fairies
-The Cyclops doesn’t drop any resource when killed (maybe the T-Rex too?)
-In pvp if you kill a unit and it drops a chevron, you will not get it if you eventually lose the duel. You have to win the duel, to get any chevron that was dropped.
-Only in the Western Fort, the daily quest requires 8 stamina instead of 7 or 5.
-There is no location to buy Thorn Hunters, it’s the only common you cannot get in the game. You can only get it from the army management screen at a really unfair price (2 gems for 1 Thorn hunter), or hope to get it from a booster from the royal shop.

1. Thanks a lot, we’ll check that.
2. Will be fixed in the nearest patch.
3. This one is a game feature (not a bug).
4. Same here.
5. And same here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SergenteZim:

Nival, after the last patch I noticed that it is more difficult to find some resources (gold ingot, runic scrolls and sands of time).
Furthermore some success rates not seem to be correct; for example, both the tower shield that the bearer’s shield have both the 20% to be artful, but out of ten attempts for each I got 3 tower artful and no bearer artful. You can check it out?

Sure, we’ll do that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ishu_bagaria:

I sent some requests to friends for a wanted battle. After some of them accepted, I still needed one so I sent more requests to those who were online, one by one. They said it says that I don’t need any more help, i.e that all the spots are filled while my screen still showed one missing. Then I refreshed to see that someone accepted it some time ago but that and other requests sent to me such as gifts did not appear on the screen before I refreshed. Neither was the invite screen updated so it still showed the “invite” button and I kept sending one invite after the other.

We’ll fix that for you in a couple of days or so.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ivan_Grozni:

Reporting a bug:
Warrior’s Helmet (Artiful or not), should give 3% to physical resistance to all common and Special Units.
However it gives +3% physical resistance only to common and special WARRIORS, and not ALL units as it is stated.
Pls fix this.

Thanks a lot.
Actually it should give bonuses to warrior’s. We’ll correct the description.

Flag Post

When I open my Royal Mail, using M or the icon on the right, every time I do it, no matter how many times I try, it always gives me the message:

You were disconnected from the server. Close the message to re-enter the game.

I can click Reconnect, try again, and it does it every time. I’ve tried for multiple computers in different areas on different days.

Flag Post
Originally posted by noirnight:

When I open my Royal Mail, using M or the icon on the right, every time I do it, no matter how many times I try, it always gives me the message:

You were disconnected from the server. Close the message to re-enter the game.

I can click Reconnect, try again, and it does it every time. I’ve tried for multiple computers in different areas on different days.

This error is related with too many mails received to your acc. One of nearest patch will fix this nuisance.

Flag Post

For some reason I cannot recover any energy anymore. I am stuck at 0. When the 5 minutes timer hits 0, it just resets to 5 minutes, without adding any energy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OfficerLaurent:

For some reason I cannot recover any energy anymore. I am stuck at 0. When the 5 minutes timer hits 0, it just resets to 5 minutes, without adding any energy.

Send your problem to support team.
http://support.playkb.com/

Flag Post

I can not get any of my friends to show up in the friends list ingame, please help me

Flag Post
Originally posted by Just_Brilliant:

I can not get any of my friends to show up in the friends list ingame, please help me

Change your profile to public.

Flag Post

any news about the “royal mail” disfunction? now i have the same problem.

Flag Post

Next patch will fix this issue.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mambu:

Next patch will fix this issue.

and seems that the next patch is a big patch, maybe as big as the one bringing raiding to us.

Flag Post

After the new patch I keep getting stuck with loading screen “prepare for the battle” when I initiate fights. After several minutes i get “unable to create PvP battle” both if it’s a PvP or PvE fight.

Flag Post

The new Android update breaks all interactions within the game that use Facebook. You can’t ask for help in wanted battles, cannot send gifts, making an achievement and sharing it on Facebook just triggers a blank screen. I can list more but that should be sufficient.

Flag Post

The PVP system is a complete piece of shit, you should be disgusted with it. I have been put with people significantly higher than me numerous times, my last one the person was 23 levels higher than me. What the hell…
You don’t put a level 8 against a lvl 31, that’s complete bull.

I won’t be playing this game until this problem is fixed.

Flag Post

Did you read the raid notes? Everyone was reset to 1200. As people PvP, people will eventually end up at their rightful rankings and pvp will be better than it was before… Nival warned everyone the first 2 weeks will be bad.

People’s main concern right now is that with the gold return being so low in PvP… that “eventually” may take forever to achieve… so balance may not happen since people won’t PvP enough to reach that stage.

One major thing is all the players who used Time Auras to stay low before… now they’ll be powerleveling, and will have to spend a lot of gold buying new units, gold they won’t have… because PvP doesn’t give enough anymore.

Flag Post

I’m in copper legion atm (lv28) and was raided by a lv26. I lost 12628 gold on that raid, and had about 30000 gold left when the raid-gold was deducted. How is that even remotly like the 2% raided that it’s clamed to be in the patch notes?

Flag Post

I just really hope it is a bug and not ur intention: As my rating was 1120 (Copper) I’ve met a guy with 1330(Brass)…So the question is.., what the hell? Then the same guy said that he had just faced a player with raiting 1740 (Mythril), so, once again: what the hell? How wide is the range of matchmaking algorithm??? Or there is no range and it just picks players most close to each other from those few(usually “less then 5 people”), who just clicked start battle button?