GRAND WEEKEND SALE!

14 posts

Flag Post

GRAND weekend SALE starts tomorrow!
For the FIRST TIME EVER in King’s Bounty: Legions we’ve got a 50% discount on EVERYTHING! Starting tomorrow at 3 p.m. CET (8 a.m. CST/6 a.m. PST) all creatures, resources, spells, auras and licenses are will be sold at HALF PRICE!
HURRY UP, the offer is limited in time! Sale ends on July 1st, 2012 at 9:59 p.m. CET (2:59 p.m. CST/12:59 p.m. PST)!

Flag Post

Excellent – I just hope the lucky Weds gems get paid out before the sales ends

Flag Post

GRAND WEEKEND SALE has already started!!!
Only this weekend all creatures, resources, spells, auras and licenses are sold at HALF PRICE!
HURRY UP!
The offer ends on Sunday, July 1st, 2012 at 9:59 p.m. CET (2:59 p.m. CST/12:59 p.m. PST)!

Check out the super exclusive offer!

Flag Post

The Emerald Dragon shows only 34 gold coins but actually it cost gems. WHAT HAPPEN!!!. I click it and use up all my gems. Can i get refund back?

Flag Post

The purchase screen error is fixed. The Emerald dragon shows use gem to purchase. But how about the refund for ppl who purcahse the emerald dragon due to misleading?

Flag Post

Nival,
Nice, but a bit offensive – do you take us players for stupid people who can’t do math? For example – just this morning all the 7-day auras were 19 gems (I know this because sometimes I buy those), and now, with your amazing “50% descount”, it is 15 gems!!! Some things really are at half the original price (with the sad fact that it is 50% but rounded UP, for instance 15 becomes 8), but some are NOT!!! So don’t tell people “EVERYTHING IS AT HALF PRICE”, because it is a bif fat LIE!
I just hope that when this “sale” ends the price of the 7-day auras don’t go to 30 gems, that would really feel like being stabbed in the back.

Flag Post

not pay for play is an unknown word for this person…it’s all very sad.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rainbow007:

The purchase screen error is fixed. The Emerald dragon shows use gem to purchase. But how about the refund for ppl who purcahse the emerald dragon due to misleading?

Those affected by this issue should contact our support service

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rainbow007:

The Emerald Dragon shows only 34 gold coins but actually it cost gems. WHAT HAPPEN!!!. I click it and use up all my gems. Can i get refund back?

We’ve sent you 68 Gems back.
We apologize for misleading you.

Flag Post

I wrote a comment yesterday for the same error, please send me back 34 gems.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ApacheXLIV:

Nival,
do you take us players for stupid people who can’t do math? For example – just this morning all the 7-day auras were 19 gems (I know this because sometimes I buy those), and now, with your amazing “50% descount”, it is 15 gems!!! Some things really are at half the original price (with the sad fact that it is 50% but rounded UP, for instance 15 becomes 8), but some are NOT!!! So don’t tell people “EVERYTHING IS AT HALF PRICE”, because it is a bif fat LIE!
I just hope that when this “sale” ends the price of the 7-day auras don’t go to 30 gems, that would really feel like being stabbed in the back.

Well, actually 7-day auras and licenses cost 29 Gems as a rule.
So it means that you’re wrong.

Flag Post

To be honest all odd numbers are rounded up. So its not 50% to that numbers.

Flag Post

Thank you

Flag Post

Reminder PLEAE!!!!

"

Originally posted by CiccaCiao:

I wrote a comment yesterday for the same error, please send me back 34 gems.