Too many gifts at once = crash?

5 posts

Flag Post

I stopped playing KBL for a few months and upon returning, found the following message appeared within seconds of loading the game:

“the content has stopped because a fatal content error has been detected”

The error occurs every time and the game cannot be played. Let it be known that I left the game before a major update, which might be relevant.

For the few seconds I could play, I noticed my mailbox was maxed at 150 messages of course from all the help requests from when I was gone. I believe I received about a million gifts during that time as well. Before I left the game, I was fairly popular so I expected this to happen; what I did not expect was the game to crash and give the error message you see in quotes above. In retrospect, it makes sense though.

I think that the issue may be related to the fact that each gift I receive opens a dialog box that I must check OK. The overflow of dialog boxes might be the source of the crash. I was able to play and click a few of the boxes but there were too many and the game always crashes within seconds.

As of now, the game is completely locked for my account. Any suggestions?

Flag Post

I cannot play the game on this account either, presumably for the same reasons as my brother Nobblenot here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nobblenot:

I stopped playing KBL for a few months and upon returning, found the following message appeared within seconds of loading the game:

“the content has stopped because a fatal content error has been detected”

The error occurs every time and the game cannot be played. Let it be known that I left the game before a major update, which might be relevant.

For the few seconds I could play, I noticed my mailbox was maxed at 150 messages of course from all the help requests from when I was gone. I believe I received about a million gifts during that time as well. Before I left the game, I was fairly popular so I expected this to happen; what I did not expect was the game to crash and give the error message you see in quotes above. In retrospect, it makes sense though.

I think that the issue may be related to the fact that each gift I receive opens a dialog box that I must check OK. The overflow of dialog boxes might be the source of the crash. I was able to play and click a few of the boxes but there were too many and the game always crashes within seconds.

As of now, the game is completely locked for my account. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Grunkk:

I cannot play the game on this account either, presumably for the same reasons as my brother Nobblenot here.

Guys, please tell us the versions of your browsers and OS.
Did you to clear Unity Player cache?

Flag Post

i am equally, each time i enter the game in 5 seconds or when i click anywhere the game crashes….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ignitron:

i am equally, each time i enter the game in 5 seconds or when i click anywhere the game crashes….

Clear unity player and browser cache. If problem is still try other browser.