Suggestion and Ideas

1436 posts

Flag Post

If you have any suggestion and ideas for Epic War Saga. Let us know !

Flag Post

I’ll make the corrections in bold.
“Description: Epic War Saga is an Online SideScroller Defense game. Build up a powerful army and slaughter enemy hordes in quests and battle with other armies.”
I’m not even going to bother with the instructions.

To summarize: description and instructions. Get someone to rewrite the whole thing, would be my suggestion.

Flag Post

would be nice to know what battle points from arena are for. A tutorial and short manual would be nice. Definitely needs a seeling option for items (like 10-25% of buying price)

Flag Post

For all the blacksmith and monster lab recipes, maybe instead of doing required/own, do own/required, because I had like 4/1 and was wonder why I couldn’t make the recipe, or if you keep it the way it is but maybe mark down required/own

Flag Post

I’d really like to be able to see players cooperating to take down particularly nasty foes, perhaps as some new Arena option.

If this is technically feasible, I would still think the max unit limits would have to be knocked down from 90 for these multiplayer scenarios, else lag would become too much of an issue. Might also want to look into having the computer “predict” a player’s moves with their hero when the server relays the information to the other players taking part, and to delay their summoned units for a couple seconds to ensure everybody else has loaded them.

As previously mentioned, having an option to sell items would be nice.

Flag Post

Merelup, thanks for the advice.

Bob , we will think about the possibilities. About selling , we can try something else than that , but for sure it can dumb our useless item. Thanks for suggestion.

Flag Post

I know it’s a little too late for this, but I would like to see it turn out like the first Epic War, That game is my favourite flash game of all time.

Flag Post

Hope it wont consume all of the bar when u just wanna to use 1 bar of skill or army ><
Speed button 3x or 4x required .
Unit having level is fun ><

Flag Post

add more non monster hero unit
possibilities to sell items

Flag Post

Speed button 4x is very much required since it slows down a lot when lots of creatures are on the screen!!!! Please add it in your next upgrade! Thank you in advance! :)

Flag Post

All right, 2 suggestions. First of them is quite popular i see…
1. x3 or x4 speed button. Game is way too slow, especially in the beginning. I actually be glad if the base speed was 2x bigger. I think the first thing everyone does after starting a battle is pressing the speed up.
2. Reduce experience gained from arena and increase the gold. I’m not sure about higher levels, but right now i’m able to instantly level up by using 10 action points. Beating AI controlled opponent isn’t a problem at all. On the other hand, arena battles barely give any gold at all.

Flag Post

be able to sell items

Flag Post

4x speed would be nice. 8x couldn’t hurt and, honestly, 16x probably wouldn’t go unused.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nevalkarion:

4x speed would be nice. 8x couldn’t hurt and, honestly, 16x probably wouldn’t go unused.

and i personally might use 64x :D

Flag Post

I voted the game 5 star for encouraging!

1. 4 x speed button, separate with 2 x speed button.

2. Hope the game can able to remember all the game settings, like if this time I micrified the battle view, and next time when I re-play it the the battle view still is micrified.

3. In higher levels they require more and more energies, I hope the crescendo of the skill points of each levels could fit the crescendo of the requirement of the energies well.

4. During the battle of missions, the cost of summons energy should fit the energy requirement of each card exactly.
Such as, now I have 3 grids’ summons energies, then if I am summoning an elf archer squad which only needs 2 grids’ summons energies, then after the summons I shall be left like 1 grid summons energy. But in current phase it will leave ZERO grid of summons energy to you after did the summons. And to apply the attack energy bar’s grids during the battle as well, that is only cost the exact grids I have used.

5. Hope units could able to leveling up during the battle automatically. E.g. elf archer squad card kill 60 enemies which 10 exp each, then after the battle end(regardless win or lose) the elf archer squad gain 60 X 10= 600 exp.; if the you win the battle, there even could be bonus rewards like + extra 500 exp each cards , plus 30% overall extra exp: 60 × 10 = 600 + 500 = 1,100 + 1,100 × 30% = 1,100 + 330 = 1,430 exp.
The setting of bonus rewards could be different for each different missions, such as some missions are + 300 exp each cards, some are + 700 exp each cards; and + 20% or 80% overall extra exp as well.

6. To add some improvisatory events like special missions which each one only for few days, which each of them have their own special loots, rewards.

7. To add the co-operate PVE module for the players.

8. To improving the Graphic Quality and the Audio Quality constantly.

Flag Post

let’s go more chapter missions i godefeat lord of Hell

Flag Post

Templar Knight in thunder temple should cost more then the monster lab price for it, at least 13,500 gold.

Flag Post

Can I ask question? I don’t get a clear explanation. Why EW Saga use energy?

Flag Post

hero schould have an normal attack where he atakcs the neares enemy

Flag Post

Honestly my suggestion is maybe a stats button for what things do like rusty axes and stuff like that

Flag Post

Also needs a changlog for each updates.

Flag Post

Am I only one who feels that Range units are way overpowered. Even lvl 1 range units can beat the shit out of high lvl monsters even if they are in dis-advantage of element sometimes.

Secondly the flow of units. There should be more of strategy, commanding units…somehow how to control the unit flow. Because the battle moves at one direction. And a slight better units at beginning can determine the battle status. There should be zones/castles where one who defends has advantage. I am not saying its good idea.. but the battle should be more of commanding, strategy, more complex. ATM the in-battle energy and your commander skill energy is not enough for competative players. Hope something better comes out soon.

Flag Post

you should be able to sell things you dont need

Flag Post
Originally posted by woxdin:

Am I only one who feels that Range units are way overpowered?

You aren’t the only one, and magic units can be even worse since their range can be more than 2/3rds of the battlefield, making them untouchable even by normal ranged units. Just two summons of Dragon Pups (Fire, Magic, Level 1) can be an impenetrable wall for any units that aren’t water, and the Dragon Pups can start firing at enemy units in the middle field before their sprites are entirely on-screen.

Flag Post

achivments für die arena