Suggestion and Ideas page 2

1458 posts

Flag Post

I agree with woxdin. Ranged and Magic units just decimate Melee units, Kinda making them useless. Something needs to be fixed about that, It’s mostly because of the ranged units knockback.

Flag Post

Recreat:

Overlord Guah-Hajj – Boss
The End – Boss
The Lord of Hell – Boss
The Lord of Darkness – Boss

Flag Post

It would be nice if we could sell stuff.

Flag Post

Range stat

Flag Post

You should give the Goblin Madness, without time limit and without Black Goblin. It’s like a Survival or something

Flag Post

there whas once a game, a great game… untill the owner added a energy system. the missions id cost about 17-22 energy ( the first mission started on 1 energy second on 1 energy 3rd on 2 energy 4th on 1…) with the new energy system the game trembled but the onwer didint notice bechus there came always new players, the new players played for couple of months and then they left do to the energy system… the energy system here is ALOT WORSE players have double less energy the energy takes double longer time to come and in the other game players gained energy even while they were not in the game… how much money do yo9u think you wold get by removing the energy system… and for those who realy want an energy system you can make it be “turn on and off” and if you realy want to keep that danged energy system then decrese the time that the energy comes back, and make us start withh 100 plz =’(

p.s. i say again how much monmey do you think you would loose by keeping the energy system???

Flag Post

and yeah make us be able to get energy even when the computer is off. and energy system is not part of epic war… i dont care about the arena energy.
and yeah i agree with DGlennS about the goblin madness… but just without any energy cost ^^

Flag Post

siggihar i have played a whole day without running out of energy
and next my sugestion make live tournaments every hour with 64 players then you can play 6 rounds within a hour that the next tournament can beginn and it should give prices for it

Flag Post

There is no problem with the energy, in fact you can run almost unlimited times of energy if you spend your “Skill Points” wisely, you know what I mean?

Flag Post

There is a big problem with energy when you go offline 1,2 hours or more; come back and energy doesn’t move it still at 0 or 1 !!!

Perhaps a bug you need be in arena, village or profile when you close something like that…

Flag Post

-Energy and action points should refill even if you’re offline or in battle
-XP gain from quests should reflect how much energy points you use to start it
-A preview of how much XP & gold you would gain if you beat someone in arena would be nice
-A guide to explain stats, stat aptitudes and how hero’s stats influe on units
-Skill points to upgrade your hero’s spells
-Arenas with true PvP would be fun
-More gold gain in arenas
-A survival mode (longer you stay alive, more XP & gold you gain)
-Selling unused items or crafting to use them or fusion with your creatures to make them more powerfull or dismantle them to get fusion items
-Energy and action points should raise by themselves with levels instead of spending stat points in it
-Units’ range and speed stats
-Spells’ damage output in their description
-A better description of how equipment influe on your stats/skills (like 10% XP or fire units receive 10% less damage or how the equipment item influe on others equipment)

Flag Post

At first when I played with the energy, I was completely fine with it because the missions weren’t so expensive you’d have to wait 20-30 minutes for your energy to regain in order to fight again, like some games out there. But once I got to mission three, the energy cost increased so dramatically, so exorbitantly, even with full energy I can’t do the final mission. Keep the energy cost under 20 at least please, for those who don’t want to have to invest stat points into energy.

Flag Post

this I hope will be implemented in. say we play for a week in a row. could we by chance get a crystal reward for doing so? like 10 or something just to keep people coming back daily.

Flag Post

you get a daily reward there can be also crystals in it

Flag Post

Is it possible to make another mode in which you do tag team battles Example: You are teamed up with some one random at your level Vs 2 Opponents around your level ? Make the max lvl difference about 2-3 so its quite fair :)

Could count it as action points so it would slightly be like Arena 1vs1

Flag Post

Make the game move faster. Keep the set-up the same and the story the same, but make the units spawn and die faster. I just feel like it moves too slow compared to all the others.

Flag Post

all stats bonus about player’s deck shown (how much xp % and so on) so we can see which equipments stack these bonusses without having to spend energy

Flag Post

On page 4 for achievements there is nothing there so i thought maybe you could add achievements for time played? Maxing temples ? There are many things that could be added to achievments :) Leveling up through arena is really easy

Flag Post

VileWolf achivemnts for arena would be also anwsome

Flag Post

tigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarriortigerwarrior

Flag Post

exp gains from winning a pvp encounter is too large. kind of lets people soar through levels.

Flag Post

Make it so that we can buy more than 1 item at a time… I have to press it 15 times to make an equipment…

Flag Post

Take the arena out until the hacking issues are fixed.

Flag Post

make an option on blacksmith that when you dont have the coponets for the thing you want to creat and the mats for it are buyable on market that you automatically buy all needet componets for gold (naturaly only on items you can buy with gold) and that you dont have to buy 10 silver swords on market just for 1 sword

Flag Post

Yeah, arena makes people lvl up faster, the higher the lvl of the players gap…the better