Suggestion and Ideas page 3

1460 posts

Flag Post

guilds or clans wheter you are gona call it but the game should have something like that and they should be able to competent against each other

Flag Post

1. keep 2x speed button setting so people don’t need to click every battle
2. allow us to purchase multiple items at a time, as trying to purchase 90 silver swords is kind of a pain 1 at a time

Flag Post

Huge and epic bugs in this game

Flag Post

A hero better than Popo that costs gold, not crystal.

Flag Post

units that suport but dont do dmg like a unit who does for example decrase the amor of an enemy unit or a unit who strehgts the atack speed of a unit

Flag Post

ok i’ve got so far:

1. a play again button. when im trying to grind and raise the mastery it’s all click click click and i hate it

2. when you raise the “energy” attribute, gain the energy you raised. So if you have 0/30 and you raise it by 5 you will then have 5/35

3. make the hero either unable to move, or move on his own accord, or move with certain commands like “forward” and “fall back”. being able to control him this much makes it completely unbalanced (with tons of hp you can make him a tank while your archers finish his creeps off)

4. explain somewhere the exact distribution between skill mana and summon mana, i don’t get what exactly happens there.

5. i should be able to read what a unit does exactly (like how it attacks, its range, its speed etc) rather than just its attack, defense and hp.

6. i still don’t get what the (S) and the (M) stand for. like, it says for some item xp+(S), or gold+(M) and i have no idea what it means.

7. fix. the. energy. bar. it needs to refill even when offline.

8. someone said a +4 speed button. this is truly needed i think.

when i come up with more ill make another list. thats it for now.

Flag Post

Maybe instead of resetting everyone who gets to a certain level by beating the highest person, you change the formula that affects the xp you get for defeating people in the arena to one that factors in units and items used by the defender. If they use a few units, it lowers the xp gain. If they use low tier units, it lowers the xp gain. If they use only one element type, it lowers the xp gain. I think changing the mechanics of the game instead of resetting people is a better idea because there’s no way for players to tell who cheated in the game.

Flag Post

If you could actually sell items to get your money back, that would be great.

Flag Post

1/ I think you should add function to sell my items.
2/ I think you should add function to choice 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X → player will choice. (default 2X)

Flag Post

in next update x4 speed option would be handy som battles going slow and boring

Flag Post

4x speed defenetly

Flag Post

make it so we can actually play against real players, the a.i. poses no real challenges since you can just counter every unit they cast, and they don’t do anything unexpected, i myself usually just walk popo up next to the guy and spam archers and gg but only if i’m out of energy and need that quick 100 exp, otherwise the arena is quite useless, just a good way to get your account reset imo

Flag Post

I agree with you Zombienationz, AI bots are too stupid and actually easy to beat and because it easy, when you beat a high lvl for that you get reset as i have heard through kongregate chat and warn someone atleast once before reset as they might randomly attack some one that has hacked without knowing they have only to be reset. I would also like to mention i like the energy system BUT i think the regen of energy should be a bit faster :P

Flag Post

IMO The AI for arena is not that good, at least put up a tactics to choose if its an AI like “Use only this skill”, “Aggressive”, “Defensive”, “Summon a specific unit if Hero HP is below 50%” and many more, with this we can come up with many strategy against other players.

Flag Post

Didn’t have time to check if suggestions similar to mine have been posted here but:

1)Having a buy 5x,10x,15×...option for items would be very helpful and

2)Being able to save presets of specific units/items would reduce the annoying factor
since you won’t have to switch every single unit/item for specific fights.

Thank you for your consideration.

Flag Post

Would be better if spells and units spend only what they cost, instead of spend all the mana bar

Flag Post

The hero stats when they lvl up seem to be meaningless in terms of combat as one piece of basic armor equals 5 lvls of stats. So perhaps the items need nerfing, or rather than a 1:1 ratio of the hero’s stats 1 point of strength can equal 5 or 10 points you would get from an item.

Flag Post

it would be nice if the game would remember your battle options, such as leaving hp on/off or keeping the game zoomed in/out, etc.

Flag Post

Possibility to sell itens

Flag Post

The summon bars need to use only what the unit says it will take, not the entire bar.
Maybe heroes should have an auto-attack and save the mana for specials?
Speed control is the other big complaint. The games run really slow, even at double speed with the extras turned off.

Flag Post

1.Fix the damn bugs.
2.FIX THE DAMN BUGS
3.FIX THE DAMN BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.Also if you cant fix the damn bugs what about you read the comment’s by other people? or just sit your ass in your chair and find them all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by virus717:

1.Fix the damn bugs.
2.FIX THE DAMN BUGS
3.FIX THE DAMN BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.Also if you cant fix the damn bugs what about you read the comment’s by other people? or just sit your ass in your chair and find them all.

The developer’s not gonna read comments from little kids you know.

Flag Post

Maybe add gem rewards for good suggestions…such as this one?

Flag Post

Please post a elements guide – ie. what elements are good vs which elements. % would be nice. So far only figured Fire is good vs Wind.

Flag Post

We have post element table at random tips ( at home screen , just quick swith it to quest screen and back to home till you find the right tips ) or at game description.