Suggestion and Ideas page 42

1457 posts

Flag Post

@MoreWastedLife: the Galaxy Armor is much easier to obtain than the Galaxy Sword. The problem is that it’s still so hard to get that you might as well go all the way. However, the Galaxy Shield requires 6750 crystals to obtain, which strikes me as ridiculous considering that neither of the others require any crystals at all.

I’d agree with the consumable bit, but add one more thing: have equipped consumables automatically be replaced if you have more of them in your inventory. It’ll still be a coding headache if an opponent attacks you in arena while you’re in the middle of actually playing a mission, so it’ll probably never happen, but the fact that they are being abused is still accurate.

Flag Post

The prices should go up accordingly to compensate for the upgrade. The point is merely that rather than just 1 uber-item, variation within the “uber-items” will only be a good thing. Adding to possible strategies, utility, realism, etcetera.

Flag Post

IT would be better with being able to sell things for 50% of original price

Flag Post

could we have a hacked epic war saga??

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pahl348:

could we have a hacked epic war saga??

No because it is a multiplayer game.

Flag Post

i think thAT trying to get crystals is way too hard they should make it so you get 1-5 crystals when you level up or more

Flag Post
Originally posted by andrew330:

i think thAT trying to get crystals is way too hard they should make it so you get 1-5 crystals when you level up or more

You can have several thousand crystals by the time you’re in the low thousands, which means you’re already averaging out to 1+ crystal per level during the early game.

Flag Post

be able to sell stuff in the market for gold.

Flag Post

i think iron/gold/platinum ore and any other heavily used fusion material should cost gold not crystal. really ALL fusion materials should cost gold since anyone who would spend crystals to make an item would just make it with crystals for cheaper AND not have to have the materials. i don’t know if it was like that when the game first came out but the fact that you can make something instantly with crystals for no materials but have to buy materials with crystals seems flawed. (well really it seems more like they are trying to money gouge us)

also you should change some of the reward items for some of the achievements. getting a megaton axe for beating the ch. 8 boss seems more like a punishment then a reward. i mean by the time you get to ch. 8 you’ll most likely be using MUCH better items. (and for anyone who gets to ch. 8 before getting better items. congratulations for going super underdog mode)

and one more thing. more of a demand than a suggestion and im not the only one. make it to where we can buy/craft/ect more than one item at a time. it’s really annoying to have to buy 1 item at a time.

Flag Post

I would love an option to set battles to start at double (or higher) speed.

Flag Post

is there a way to get crystles faster???

Flag Post

I think you should put a +100, +500 and maybe even a +1,000 button on the skill point distribution for those that are very high level and decided to reset their skills. It can get very frustrating clicking on the +50 for hundrends of times until you manage to reach your attack for example at 5,000.

Flag Post

Game could do with some ease of use features, for sure!

• Items should stack to 999 (given the insanity of crafting in this game, this allows you to actually make a stack)
  • Silver Sword should cost 2x (600 gold instead of 300) and recipes that use it should use half as much (this would still require 6.5k of them!)
    • Sub note: I havent looked into it but theres possibly a similar issue with other items;recipe trees to look into would be the other galaxy items.
  • Purchasing items needs to be quicker (+10 +50 buttons)
  • Higher +XX buttons (or perhaps make the current ones scale up in a step-wise fashion) for stat distribution (for crystal users/re-skillers)

All in all great game. We dont make grinding n all, but at least make it so we dont have to grind pointless stuff like buying items XD

Flag Post

You should put a counter on the screen that lets you know how many monsters you currently have. That way you would be able to better estimate when to switch who you’re summoning before hitting max.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PlayerPimp:

You should put a counter on the screen that lets you know how many monsters you currently have. That way you would be able to better estimate when to switch who you’re summoning before hitting max.

There is, actually, though it’s rather unnoticeable, being on the topmost corners of the screen and all.

Flag Post

this just hit me. (maybe because i would rather just be able to sell) but there should be a food lab or something. i mean we have use for old useless weapons and fusion materials but we can’t do anything with useless beginner food that we get so much of. so a food lab to turn them into better items would be nice.
(if this has already been suggested sorry but im too lazy to read 41 pages to find it.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vexram:

this just hit me. (maybe because i would rather just be able to sell) but there should be a food lab or something. i mean we have use for old useless weapons and fusion materials but we can’t do anything with useless beginner food that we get so much of. so a food lab to turn them into better items would be nice.
(if this has already been suggested sorry but im too lazy to read 41 pages to find it.)

I think i mentioned this before, but regardless, worth repeating. Would be well worth it to be able to recycle old crappy stuff into better stuff.

Flag Post

yo nadamas tengo 2 ideas que aumenten la velociday y que se pudieran vender las cosas con eso seria suficiente para muchos, otra, tambien que den mas oro en las batallas

Flag Post

can you add in promo pack arch angel,fir dragon ignz,flame devil,aeon, for like 5000 crystales plz

Flag Post

Please wipe haxxed scores from KONG achievements. It looks bad for the game. GameHaven btw, suddenly poopped (yes pooped) out of nowhere with 99,999 games won. Like I said… looks bad for everyone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MoreWastedLife:

Please wipe haxxed scores from KONG achievements. It looks bad for the game. GameHaven btw, suddenly poopped (yes pooped) out of nowhere with 99,999 games won. Like I said… looks bad for everyone.

And ban the cheaters, this update is going to bring in another wave of hundreds of losses for me, and not a single cheater was banned or reset, I’m already seeing my battle log and the high scores being flooded with the same old people.

Add energy refills to tower for lvl 9999, if nothing else, and make the rewards a choice of selectable or random so that we can select the energy refill.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vlax:
Originally posted by MoreWastedLife:

And ban the cheaters, this update is going to bring in another wave of hundreds of losses for me, and not a single cheater was banned or reset, I’m already seeing my battle log and the high scores being flooded with the same old people.

I’d second that. It is sickening to see cheaters coming online and taunting people with their “uber-skillz” when we all know that they cheated (level <200 and Kholai + 6 Cyborg Suits, my arse!).

Flag Post

Will be nice to can sell also items at market.

Flag Post

Tower needs more depth, I can’t really think of any improvements outside of more rewards and maybe more HP for the towers, 8 battles max goes in minutes. Currently it seems pointless to use the feature, but maybe there’s more to add in the next update.

Flag Post

I have heard a report where someone got a galaxy stone from knocking someone else’s tower over. That would make +gold items even more valuable, especially with the 99mill price tag on the upgraded galaxy swords…