Suggestion and Ideas page 43

1457 posts

Flag Post

Maybe you can introduce some kind of guild system for players.
Would be pretty cool to have some guild type system where players can bond =D
Just a suggestion.

Flag Post

Guilds would be cooool.
Most MMO’s tend to have those.

Flag Post

We already have them. It is called “chat rooms”.

Guilds are useless when you can’t help one another. This is not like WoW where you can help a guy get to a certain place or give him items to help him along, or have puzzles to solve. Heck, we can’t even “raid” one another in the WoW sense.

You want to bond, get active in a chat room.

Flag Post

A suggestion would be having more professional items in the market place. Dimension axes are only good for so long and the rest of the way you’d have to go to the blacksmith.

Flag Post

I think they should add a thing where you can trade in lots of money for crystals then buying wouldnt wast in life

Flag Post

could u plz make blacksmith make 5 gold ores from platinums? or any other ores to be changed back. it would rlly help thnx

Flag Post

u should be able 2 exchange gold to crystal, i dont care what the rate, like 900000 gold for 10 crystal or something

Flag Post
Originally posted by jac2012:

u should be able 2 exchange gold to crystal, i dont care what the rate, like 900000 gold for 10 crystal or something

No. We already have cheaters who, at level 100+, have Kholai and 6 cyborg suits. That is over 44 million in gold. Given Artlogic’s complete lack of willingness to police cheating, allowing gold to crystals is merely another red rag in front of cheaters. Allowing gold to crystal just encourages these arseholes, who may not be able to hack crystals, but are surely hacking gold.

Flag Post

we want a sell system so you can sell your un used items

Flag Post
Originally posted by blijebakkes:

we want a sell system so you can sell your un used items

this will never happen and is a useless feature to add. Artlogic said they won’t add it and this has been posted dozens of times. it will never happen.

Flag Post

Change the skill distribution. Add a 500 and a +5,000 button. I am 3,500 level and I have almost 18,000 skill points. When I reset in order to redistribute my points it’s a huge pain. With the +50 skill points it takes me a lot of time just sitting there clicking repeatedly. Fix it ASAP. It’s unbelievably annoying. Just fix it. I asked you before and I see that others have asked you the same thing as well before me. At least if you’re not going to fix it ever, let me know so that I won’t bother with this game any more and move on to something else.

Flag Post

here’s an idea. make it so after we top out on a common item from a quest (mostly food since you’ll never use the crappy ones) you only get the rare item and the chance of getting it is increased. that or make it to have no limit on items cuz after you get 99 any others you get from the quest are wasted. (even if they are useless to begin with)

Flag Post

Suggestion:

Have different crowns.
For example rebirth, VIP members, people who played over 5000hours, players with say 100k kills or something along those lines.

Flag Post

There should be a way to buy say 10 silver swords at the same time

Flag Post

new chapter: chapter 13
quest 13-1: Ultimate devil
enemy hero: Efreet lord – enemy level: 2000
enemy units: shadow goblin (EX), twin salamander (EX), fallen angel, lava golem, flame devil, fire dragon igniz, beast rider+
enemy items: 1×infinity blade, 1×bloody armor, 1×demon sword laevatine, 3×dragon steak BBQ
item reward: common: demon stone – rare: epic stone
quest 13-2: Returner serpents
enemy hero: Leviathan – enemy level: 2100
enemy units: mermaid+, sea serpent, winged folk, lava golem, twin diablos (EX), pegasus knight, Gold Turdzilla
enemy items: 2×Turd-Zilla shield, 2×invisible cloak, 1×fataality drink, 1×dragon steak BBQ
item reward: common: sea god seal – rare: giant foot

Flag Post

quest 13-3: Fierce colossus beast
enemy hero: Fierce tiger god – enemy level: 2250
enemy units: warg rider+, white tiger, ninja assassin+, twin diablos (EX), pegasus knight, mermaid+, Viegraff clone
enemy items: 1×Barbatos king armour, 1×infinity blade, 1×demon sword laevatine, 1×angel slayer, 2×elixir
item reward: common: evil mask – rare: hero signature
quest 13-4: Hammer and lightning
enemy hero: Sir Kholai – enemy level: 2400
enemy units: orc bomber+, ninja assassin+, masked brawler+, pegasus knight, fafnir, reaper, Popo clone
enemy items: 1×invisible cloak, 1×Khronos shield, 1×meteor shield, 1×angel slayer, 2×gaia crusher
item reward: common: prism stone – rare: dragon steak BBQ

Flag Post

quest 13-5: Return the genius goblins
enemy hero: Power go goblin – enemy level: 2600
enemy units: pegasus knight, Robo Jack MK.II clone, fafnir, lamia+, reaper, twin salamander (EX)
enemy items: 2×meteor shield, 2×angel slayer, 1×fataality drink, 1×dragon steak BBQ
item reward: common: elixir – rare: dragon king armour
quest 13-6: The giant
enemy hero: The rock’s god (giant stone guardian) – enemy level: 2800
hero spells: fire volcanoz 2, meteor 3, twin tornado, giant fist X
enemy units: stone guardian+, lava golem, flame devil, warg rider+, twin diablos (EX), fafnir, aeon
enemy items: 2×meteor shield, 2×cosmic blade, 1×Khronos shield, 1×elixir
item reward: common: fataality drink – rare: epic stone

Flag Post

just to point out how desperate we are for the ability to buy more than 1 item at a time. (and being able to craft multiple items wouldn’t hurt either.)

ex. silver sword, the most used and bought item in the game.
lets start. most sword items need silver swords somewhere in there chain. so for now we’ll aim for epic blade 3 and aim for 6 of them.
first you need to make epic blades. those need 2 excalabournes and dks, thats 20 SS’s for ex’s and 20 for the dks’s so 40 total. not bad so far. ok. now you need 5 EB’s to make 1 EB2 thats 40×5 or 200. still not so bad but getting annoying. now you need 5 EB2’s and 5 EB’s for EB3. thats 200×5= 1000 SS’s for the EB2’s and another 200 for the EB’s that 1200 SS’s total for just 1 EB3 but we are going for 6 so that 1200×6=7200 SS’s. lets say you buy 1 SS per second, (for my comp it’s more like 2 sec but w/e) that’s 7200 seconds. or 120 minutes or 2 hours. yes thats right you spend rouphly 2 hours JUST BUYING SILVER SWORDS. doing the same mission over and over for components is boring enough but spending 2 solid hours just buying items.. now thats just down right ridiculous. i mean sure you can only have 99 at a time but that also sucks because you can only have 99 of an item.

my point is simply we really need to be able to buy more than one item at a time.
being able to hold more than 99 at a time would also be nice.

what you really need to realize is that this is just at the EB3 lvl. if you go for GS’s thats another 6000 for the 2 infinity blades you need. thats like another 1 1/2 hours of SS buying. sorry but 3 1/2 hours of just buying items is extreme. how the people who have made GS’s this way survived the process i don’t know. i would have died of boredom.

Flag Post

Buying more than 1 item at a time has been asked for for a long time, as far as I can see. There seems to be simply no desire to implement it.

Flag Post

i know. but that doesn’t mean i can’t bug them till they do. i mean they bothered to give us the ability to place more SP at a time so i figure that they will eventually give us the ability to buy more at a time if we keep bugging them about it.

Flag Post

I’d be more active about bugging them to police the game from cheaters rather than other things. It is ridiculous that we find multiple obvious cheaters every single day only to have the report ignored for… well, going on a month now…

With the new tower thing, it is even MORE imperative for them to police cheaters as that is an added incentive for cheaters to cheat.

Flag Post

i think that you should be able to sell things i have so much in my inventory

Flag Post

i think every account can change or get amount crystal /every day and add achivements.

Flag Post

@AJ66: for games like this there will always be cheaters. really any game where you do nothing but grind away all the time will have cheaters and hacks. the best the dev’s can hope to do is minimize the damage to honest players. frankly for a lot of the cheaters hacking GS’s i can’t really blame them (as i stated before you spend rouphly 3 1/2 hours just buying items for just 1 GS). i don’t really get why some cheaters hack the game to where they got god mode and beat on players like vlax. (i mean really what good does that do? if its for BP’s then the farms should cover that easy.) and sure those and crystal theives should be severely punished but what can the dev’s do? ban them? block them? (bans and blocks can easily be bypassed with new accounts and proxies.) they can only do so much unless they decide to counter hack those players and destroy their computers.

Flag Post

You. Can’t. Blame. Them.

No. There is no need to reply to that.