Suggestion and Ideas page 44

1450 posts

Flag Post

The tower feature costs too much.
It would be nice to keep our towers, even if beaten by other players, because they cost too much to rebuild. Too many battle points needed, too much money in order to get rewards and to repair it. This way plenty of players will leave their towers destroyed, no matter what.

Flag Post

I think you should be able to sell items youve colected it seems only fair n i have way to meny pileing up

Flag Post

AJ66 i meant it as a phrase (as in i understand why they would rather than make them (some of them anyways) really considering you have to basically beat what bit of game there is to beat to make anything worth making it doesn’t surpise me that there are lvl 20’s hacking for items when they need them not waiting till they are obsolete.) not as a matter of fact. it’s still wrong im not arguing that. (also the reason they might be lagging on taking care of some of the hackers is that they might be building in blocks and firewalls and other anti-hacking features to cut down on the hackers. (at least i hope so. new units are cool and all but we already have more units in this game than at least 2 of the other EW’s combined, and the fact that 90% of them will probably just stay on the sidelines anyway i think we have enough to last a while)

Originally posted by sam0131:
Originally posted by blijebakkes:

we want a sell system so you can sell your un used items

this will never happen and is a useless feature to add. Artlogic said they won’t add it and this has been posted dozens of times. it will never happen.

taya: here is your answer. (how it’s a useless feature is beyond me. i mean at the moment we can do nothing with the useless food we have.)

Flag Post

Quick note: The tower update added quite a bit of extra gameplay, so thanks for that. Great to see things progressing along.

Considering the visual thrust of the game, I was wondering if you couldn’t expand beyond just towers to something more territorial and group based.
At the moment you have players co-opting others as pawns for their own small fiefdom. What if there were a kind of system that encouraged social
interplay and competition in the form of guilds / kingdoms that fought for land. This could have a number of implementations:

A)different faction members fighting v. other faction members either randomly or by selection, online eventually, AI for the time being.
1) a never ending tug of war where specific gameplay against opposing factions continued till one capitulated/time ended/some points were scored.
more like guild challenging guilds.
2) different factions starting off w/ some territories expanding into others, ultimately fighting one another for control. initially seizing the land would require cooperative effort to accomplish, each battle accounting for some small bit of damage to some uber-boss/army.

the point being that there would be some type of cooperative gameplay pitting certain teams versus other teams. like the towers, but expanded to include some more agency from all the involved parties. social groups would then spur one another on — the eventuality you’d ultimately want to keep the game interesting after the gameplay has ceased to be.

however, i think there would have to also be some sort of tiering so that all lvls could enjoy. OR, some sort of balancing so that effective strategy could have a chance to beat pure material/experience advantage. I think that’d mean some overhauling of the present system and some thinking towards the future in terms of creating a more complex system than present rock paper scissor dynamic, i.e. where one element trumps another, trumps another, etcetera. skills, vulnerabilities, resistances, could thematically be laid across the varying elements so as to offer numerous counters for any one strategy.

also… please think more towards microtransactions for unit purchase and perhaps some heftier payment options for some permanent conveniences rather than power imbalances.
the greater the divide in power between those who pay and those who don’t will only lead to greater division and ire. whereas paid convenience is something most couldn’t begrudge another.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AJ66:

I’d be more active about bugging them to police the game from cheaters rather than other things. It is ridiculous that we find multiple obvious cheaters every single day only to have the report ignored for… well, going on a month now…

With the new tower thing, it is even MORE imperative for them to police cheaters as that is an added incentive for cheaters to cheat.

Anyone who has chatted with me much about this game knows I agree with this, strongly. This game is completely insecure. For example, I could easily ensure I got 500 Crystals from the Daily Rewards, every day. The reason is almost everything about this game is handled client-side. That means the variables are set and stored on the user’s computer, meaning they can do whatever they want to it. That’s why there are so many problems, and that’s why at least 90% of the cheating in this game could be eliminated if code was ported to the server.

Flag Post

could u teach me how to change the variables? I’d rllly like some 500 crystals.

Flag Post

new chapter: 14
14-1: Ninja guests
enemy hero: Nin-Dog Master – enemy level: 2750
enemy units: orc bomber+, ninja assassin+, pegasus knight, gold kngiht (EX), divine angel (EX)
enemy items: 1×Meteor shield, 1×demon sword laevatine, 2×fataality drink, 2×epic blade 3
item reward: common: ninja mark – rare: golden idol
14-2: Lord of shadows
enemy hero: The giant shadow monster – enemy level: 2900
enemy units: shadow goblin (EX), ninja assassin+, warg rider+, twin diablos (EX), pegasus knight, fafnir, mystic+, lamia+
enemy items: 2×infinity blade, 1×Barbatos king armour, 1×angel slayer, 1×TDKS2, 1×dragon steak BBQ
item reward: common: black matter – rare: assassin knife

Flag Post

14-3: Hell’s guard
enemy hero: Overlord Guah-hajj – enemy level: 3200
hero spells: ice blaster 2, meteor 2, twin tornado, evil skull lord
enemy units: goblin+, beast rider+, winged folk, fallen angel, mystic+, dragon warrior+, aeon
enemy items: 1×galaxy armour, 1×galaxy shield, 2×infinity blade, 2×elixir
item rewards: common: sea god seal – rare: epic stone
14-4: Hell’s king
enemy hero: The lord of hell – enemy level: 3400
enemy units: dragon rider+, flame devil, twin salamander (EX), Lilith minion (EX)
enemy items: 1×ultimate galaxy sword, 2×dimension axe, 3×fataality drink
item rewards: common: demon stone – rare: galaxy stone

Flag Post

it would be super nice to see your energy before you wait to log in…

Flag Post

14-5: Machine master
enemy hero: Steel armoured Popo – enemy level: 3700
enemy units: war tank, fire dragon igniz, winged folk, white tiger, Gold paladin (EX), Gold Turd-Zilla (EX), Robo Jack MK.II clone (EX)
enemy items: 2×epic blade 3, 1×epic armour 3, 1×epic shield 3, 1×fataality drink, 1×dragon steak BBQ
item rewards: common: ultimate seal – rare: epic stone
14-6: The Iron Fortress
enemy hero: Giant Steel Fortress – enemy level: 4000
enemy units: orc bomber+, beast rider+, holy matriach+, yeti+, mermaid+, shadow goblin (EX), war tank
enem items: 1×invisible cloak, 1×cursed helm, 1×infinity blade, 1×galaxy sword, 1×Ignis Draco Rex Lamina
item rewards: common: prism stone, titanium ore – rare: giant foot

Flag Post
Originally posted by DCZDavid:

I don’t promote cheating, so no. However, here’s a fun fact. Nothing about the game’s code forces a player to download new versions when they are released. This means you can play an outdated version as long as you want. At one point, I was power-leveling on 11-1 with it giving me 20k experience, more than a day after that had been fixed. In a sense, I was “cheating” even though I didn’t even know they had changed anything. Even worse, reloading your page won’t affect this. You have to do a “hard refresh” to force the game to get a new version, and if you don’t know how, you have to close out your browser entirely. All without having a way to know a new version exists!

Right now, I’m still using 1.53. 1.54 nerfed tower drop rates, but until I update my version, I can get Epic Stones 20% of the time like everyone could before. And there’s no limit on how long I can keep it up unless artlogic makes changes to the code to fix things.

So here’s a question. Is it “cheating” to use an older version? It’s hard to say yes. After all, if I wasn’t active in discussions of this game, I wouldn’t even know I was using one.

Flag Post

So u won’t tell me how? ) =

Flag Post

200 Crystal = 7 items instead of 6

Extra place to your Items

Flag Post

Buy more unit room!
8th: cost: 10 crystal+200.000 gold+110 BP
9th: cost: 20 crystal+400.000 gold+230 BP
10th: cost: 35 crystal+750.000 gold+380 BP
11th: cost: 50 crystal+1.100.000 gold+560 BP
12th: cost: 70 crystal+1.500.000 gold+800 BP
13th: cost: 90 crystal+2.000.000 gold+1200 BP
14th: cost: 120 crystal+2.700.000 gold+1700 BP

Flag Post

i suggest that store would have 1 5 and 10x buying buttons

Flag Post
Originally posted by kisember:

Buy more unit room!
8th: cost: 10 crystal+200.000 gold+110 BP
9th: cost: 20 crystal+400.000 gold+230 BP
10th: cost: 35 crystal+750.000 gold+380 BP
11th: cost: 50 crystal+1.100.000 gold+560 BP
12th: cost: 70 crystal+1.500.000 gold+800 BP
13th: cost: 90 crystal+2.000.000 gold+1200 BP
14th: cost: 120 crystal+2.700.000 gold+1700 BP

The reason why pirizer said 1 more item slot, is because it shows 1 more, but you are unable to use it. Artlogic would have to redo A LOT to add 14 units.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jukka979:

i suggest that store would have 1 5 and 10x buying buttons

Would love this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zz1000zz:
Originally posted by DCZDavid:

I don’t promote cheating, so no. However, here’s a fun fact. Nothing about the game’s code forces a player to download new versions when they are released. This means you can play an outdated version as long as you want. At one point, I was power-leveling on 11-1 with it giving me 20k experience, more than a day after that had been fixed. In a sense, I was “cheating” even though I didn’t even know they had changed anything. Even worse, reloading your page won’t affect this. You have to do a “hard refresh” to force the game to get a new version, and if you don’t know how, you have to close out your browser entirely. All without having a way to know a new version exists!

Right now, I’m still using 1.53. 1.54 nerfed tower drop rates, but until I update my version, I can get Epic Stones 20% of the time like everyone could before. And there’s no limit on how long I can keep it up unless artlogic makes changes to the code to fix things.

So here’s a question. Is it “cheating” to use an older version? It’s hard to say yes. After all, if I wasn’t active in discussions of this game, I wouldn’t even know I was using one.

That’s a very good point, zz.
If you genuinely don’t know the game was updated, it’s hardly your fault if you don’t refresh your entire browser.

Flag Post

CoT7, Dragon Overlord
Hero: Igniz The Prince Of Dragons,Level 9999, Fire element
Enemy units: Fire dragon Igniz,Twin salamander,Lilith Minion(EX)Shadow Goblin(EX)Flame Devil,Pit lord
Enemy items: Ultimate Galaxy sword X2, Ignis Draco Rex Lamina x3
Item reward: Dragon Tooth

Ignis Doom Blade:12000/14000/10000, Elemental(L+),Fire(XXL+)
BlackSmith level 10: 1 Ignis Draco Rex Lamina, 1 Dragon tooth, 99 Eternal fires, 10 Galaxy stones, 50 TDKSII
Cost:200M Or 100,000 Crystals

Flag Post

my suggestion is
add more badges to get more fun to play this game ^^
thnx :P

Flag Post

I was wondering if you could maybe make a fullscreen option. it isnt a major problem on bigger screens, but for computers like my netbook, fitting in the game info/chat/badges on the side cuts off important parts of the screen, like the start battle button. I know there are a lot of requests, so sorry to bother. Thanks,
Tux

Flag Post

Same as Stalcloud, I’ll mark the correction in bold.

First of all: My Monster Lab is Lv.1 so I don’t know if it’s the same for the next levels.
The info I can read after entering the Monster Lab reads "MORE MONSTER FUSION PER LEVEL (BUY WITH CRSYTAL WILL IGNORE MATERIAL REQUIREMENT).

The correct word is CRYSTAL not CRSYTAL.

Flag Post

CoT8: Undead angel of cave
enemy hero: Zombie Seraphiel (3×size Seraphiel, poisonned freeze attacks, red and purple robe)- enemy level: 9999
hero spells: evil skull lord, dragon roar, holy judgement, spirit bomb
hero stats: HP/16.000.000 – ATK/99.999 – DEF/11.111 – aptitude: 4500/900/450
enemy units: phantom beast (EX), mystic+, undead giant dragon (EX)*
enemy items: 4×ultimate galaxy sword, 1×Ignis Draco Rex Lamina, 1×Aqua Dea gladius
*undead giant dragon:
light red coloured, orange and purple weaponned fire dragon igniz
mana cost: 4 – element: true_fire

Flag Post

sell option as always
perhaps an exchange function in reverse (gold for crystals) would be nice too
love the game though and still working on maxing all the shops

Flag Post

there should be special quest or spec ques which should be held for a limited time i.e 20-28 days which gives you a chance to get some free items and units and yea the best epic reward a new hero which is not in castle throne but this requires to master a spec ques chapter which will appear on the quest for limited time mastering missions on that chapter requires ap also and some times bp also the rest you can think