Suggestion and Ideas page 45

1446 posts

Flag Post

We’ve always been able to upgrade units in the past. I find it isn’t pleasurable that the units you have are so limited. It reduces my enjoyment and lessens the idea of the use of strategy.

Flag Post

new items:
1. Ultimate lava blade:
stat bonus: HP: 2100 – ATK: 4700 – def: 1000 – specials: mana/hero/gold/exp/item+(L), elemental/time+(M), fire+(XXL)
recipe cost: 1×Ignis Draco Rex Lamina, 90×fire dragon crystal, 45×galaxy stone, 99.000.000 gold or 50.000 crystals
2. Legendary angel sword:
stat bonus: HP: 2400 – ATK: 4500 – def: 950 – specials: mana/hero/gold/exp/item+(L), elemental/time+(M) wind+(XXL)
recipe cost: 1×Ventus Sancta Lancea, 90×angel wing, 40×galaxy stone, 99.000.000 gold or 50.000 crystals
3. Greek god crusher:
stat bonus: HP: 1350 – ATK: 3950 – def: 1720 – specials: mana/hero/gold/exp/item+(L), elemental/time+(M), thunder+(XXL)
recipe cost: 1×Luminatione Deus Malleus, 60×epic stone, 40×galaxy stone, 99.000.000 gold or 50.000 crystals

Flag Post

4. Ultimate terra halberd:
stat bonus: HP: 4100 – ATK: 2700 – def: 1700 – specials: mana/hero/gold/exp/item+(L), elemental/time+(M), earth+(XXL)
recipe cost: 1×Terra Gigas Ax, 85×earth dragon crystal, 40×galaxy stone, 99.000.000 gold or 50.000 crystals
5. Mermaid god freeze weapon:
stat bonus: HP: 1900 – ATK: 3500 – def: 2650 – specials: mana/hero/gold/exp/item+(L), elemental/time+(M), water+(XXL)
recipe cost: 1×Aqua Dea Gladius, 70×prism stone, 45×galaxy stone, 99.000.000 gold or 50.000 crystals
6. Ultimate Gigas Galaxy Blade:
stat bonus: HP: 3000 – ATK: 4000 – def: 2000 – specials: mana+(FULL), hero/gold/exp/item/time/elemental+(XL)
recipe cost: 1×ultimate galaxy sword, 55×galaxy stone, 99.000.000 gold or 56.000 crystals

Flag Post

maybe have a way you can use weapons you have equiped

Flag Post

What do you think we are doing now with the weapons we do have equipped, killr6? Shoving it up our behinds? Come on, man. Let’s get serious here.

As for the kisember… You do realise that there is a limit of 99mill gold, right?

Flag Post

i would like to sell items for AT LEAST half price :) higher speed up button to at least 8X

Flag Post

I see A cave full of Crystal in the village.

Earn Crystals completing offers¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Flag Post

When you do rebirth, reset all achievements, so we can get all the rewards, it seems worth since we have been grinding so much just for some small portion of what it really needs to be bought in the game.

Flag Post

How about a hero that can have a weaken attack on the other sides monsters and or hero?

Flag Post

Have the ablility to sell back items

Flag Post

Artlogicgames already said NO SELL OPTION SO STOP ASKING!!!!

Flag Post

SELLING OPTION IS TOOO BAD!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DCZDavid:

How about a hero that can have a weaken attack on the other sides monsters and or hero?

that’s a good idea,de-buffing the enemy. How about the ability to turn items obtained via blacksmith back?

Flag Post
Originally posted by artlogicgames:

If you have any suggestion and ideas for Epic War Saga. Let us know !

</block

lets say u have more than 1 of the same item what if there was a place were u can bring any 2 items and mix them together ,but it would cost money of course, and if a item that u want to mix is already mixed it would cost extra.

Flag Post

needs a limit to how many times a player and or players can attack your tower per day. i constantly have to waste all my bps, making me go to the arena every time i play the game, and gold for every guardian down and tower repairs.

Flag Post

Would it be possible to have a shop to sell stuff in? I have over 30 silver swords from tower rewards and you really dont need that many….

Flag Post

Item drops and tower rewards should consider your current inventory. Rare drop frequency should go up if you have 99 of the common drop. Also, don’t give tower rewards of items that are maxed in the player’s inventory.

Flag Post

tower might be more useful, IF you could actually attack another tower. ive built it, tried attacking at 100+ different lvls, and was unable to attack a thing. and yet atleast once a lvl, mine was wrecked before i could even THINK of claiming a reward

Flag Post

please add item limit with 9999

Flag Post

should add

To let the white tiger to get it easier like lvl 4 wind temple and 4000 to get it plz?!

Flag Post

please have a limit to how many times a player and players can attack you per day and maybe add more of those unit s and probably unit +s (or whatever you want to call it).

Flag Post

White Tigers are already pretty OP as they are. Make them easier to get???

Artlogic, can you please put the “Make with Crystals” button in the Blacksmith on the other side of the screen from the “Make with Gold and Materials” button? It’s just that they are so close together right now that it is a matter of time before someone clicks on the crystals one by mistake and click on yes without thinking.

Flag Post

chapter 15:
15-1: Lilith returns
enemy hero: Lilith the Succubus Queen – enemy level: 4000
enemy units: fire succubi+(new), ninja assassin+, pegasus knight+(new), fafnir, twin salamander (EX), cyclop, fallen angel
enemy items: 1×Ignis Draco Rex Lamina, 1×infinity blade, 2×Barbatos king armour, 2×dragon steak BBQ
item rewards: common: black matter – rare: assassin knife
15-2: Electric genius goblins
enemy hero: Power go goblins – enemy level: 4300
enemy units: pegasus knight+, fafnir, lamia+, mermaid+, fallen angel, fire dragon igniz, great wyrm
enemy items: 1×Lumianatonie Deus Malleus, 1×meteor shield, 1×galaxy shield, 3×fataality drink
item rewards: common: golden idol – rare: giant foot

Flag Post

15-3: Into the inferno
enemy hero: Khronos – enemy level: 4500
enemy units: totem+, dragon warrior+, beast rider+, cyclop, dark knight+, winged folk, flame devil
enemy items: 1×Terra Gigas AX, 1×Turd-Zilla shield, 1×meteor shield, 1×cosmic blade, 2×fataality drink
item rewards: common: demon stone – rare: red dragon eye
15-4: Prymal beast
enemy hero: Fierce tiger god – enemy level: 4750
enemy units: masked brawler+, twin diablos (EX), pegasus knight+, white tiger+, mystic+, mermaid+, fallen angel
enemy items: 1×Ventus Sancta Lancea, 1×Barbatos king armour, 1×bloody armour, 1×elixir, 2×dragon steak BBQ
item rewards: common: prism stone – rare: hero signature

Flag Post

Being able to sell items you don’t want/need would be fantastic, and in what ever currency one would buy it in the market. Gold for items purchased with gold and crystal for crystal.