Suggestion and Ideas page 46

1450 posts

Flag Post

More units,spells,heros,items and levels.
try this names to units:Kicember the kingdom,loousar,efestus and blitz.
this names for spells:paladin power,rage level 2 and shield level 2
this name for heros:Pactus the shield man and Espectrum
try this name for items:infinity potion and artologic armor 9.0
try this name for levels:Grullborg is back,Pactus the destoyer and The ultimate fight with Espectrum

 
Flag Post

My Idea for Cave of Trials 7:
Golden Angel: HP: 5,500,000, ATK: 50,000, DEF: 67,500
Style: Arch Angel, everything is orange.

Spells: Special Attack, Heal

Units:
Golden Crystal
HP: 15000, ATK: 7500, DEF: 3000, POP: 5, Cost: 4
Style: Thunder Crystal, everything is yellow.

Golden Cyclop
HP: 72000, ATK: 9999, DEF: 5252, POP: 1, Cost: 7
Style: Cyclop (Titan), everything is orange.

Golden Tiger
HP: 27500, ATK: 7000, DEF: 4000, POP: 3, Cost, 6
Style: White Tiger, everything is orange.

 
Flag Post

well i think every level up and the daily bonus are should be activated after you improve your stats

 
Flag Post

Missions should be easier to master. 8{D

 
Flag Post

could u plz let me craft orochi shields? i rlly want the turdzilla shield

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by artlogicgames:

If you have any suggestion and ideas for Epic War Saga. Let us know !

Originally posted by Overshire:

I know it’s a little too late for this, but I would like to see it turn out like the first Epic War, That game is my favourite flash game of all time.

it best game

 
Flag Post

Put a “Rematch” button on the You Win screen for faster farming. Also, only allow tower to attack offline players. That way people can only attack you when you have defensive equipment, so it’s more of a fair match, and it won’t get knocked down every ten minutes while you’re online.

 
Flag Post

new items:
elven seal: light blue, green and black seal
costs: 1×white knight seal, 40×wind crystal, 40×water crystal, 4.500.000 gold or 500 crystal
fatal seal: evil purple and dark grey seal
costs: 10×cursed seal, 2×ultimate seal, 4.500.000 gold or 500 crystal
phantom seal: pellucid, grey seal
costs: 1×prism stone, 5×cursed seal, 5×black matter, 6.000.000 gold or 600 crystal
epic seal: black, red, blue and green seal
costs: 1×epic stone, 2×ultimate seal, 7×sea god seal, 9.000.000 gold or 850 crystal

 
Flag Post

NOVOS SOLDADOS

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kisember:

new items:
elven seal: light blue, green and black seal
costs: 1×white knight seal, 40×wind crystal, 40×water crystal, 4.500.000 gold or 500 crystal
fatal seal: evil purple and dark grey seal
costs: 10×cursed seal, 2×ultimate seal, 4.500.000 gold or 500 crystal
phantom seal: pellucid, grey seal
costs: 1×prism stone, 5×cursed seal, 5×black matter, 6.000.000 gold or 600 crystal
epic seal: black, red, blue and green seal
costs: 1×epic stone, 2×ultimate seal, 7×sea god seal, 9.000.000 gold or 850 crystal

 
Flag Post

Clean up the hackers and cheats. Right now all the things that make this a good game cheaters and hackers are using to make this game a joke.

 
Flag Post

please create and sell option in the market so we can sell items that we don’t use anymore

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by artlogicgames:

If you have any suggestion and ideas for Epic War Saga. Let us know !

the wiki sais ur units get better in hp attack and defense per level i tried it and it didnt work so can u please make it hapen

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by artlogicgames:

If you have any suggestion and ideas for Epic War Saga. Let us know !

wiki sais inuts get better per lvl up from hero y not make it for each mission

 
Flag Post

Please, why is the stone guardian unavaiable for everything except crystals? Why not give it a recipe in the monster lab?

 
Flag Post

buy X50 and X99

 
Flag Post

You should let your main heroes have smaller attacks then just one large attack.

 
Flag Post

Some units look weird. Such as Steal armored popo and cyclopes. Also make some good units cost gold instead of all crystal. This would make the game a much more enjoyable of an experiance.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ATBD:

Some units look weird. Such as Steal armored popo and cyclopes. Also make some good units cost gold instead of all crystal. This would make the game a much more enjoyable of an experiance.

Most good units cost gold though…..

 
Flag Post

lower down the crystal price.bring back the healing crystal,healing pixey,knight with thunder lance,were-horse,valkyrie with thunder spear,phoenix,and iron fortress.also make new units such as a hydra,ballista,laser cannon,sphinx,samurai,genie, crossbow men,death painter,bahamut,men with flying swords,knives thrower,beast tamer,giant flying sword,ghost,argus, cerberus,fenrir,myrmidons,winged lion,……………………………….ah thats al i got.so please do it for me.

 
Flag Post

Add in the market an option to SELL items, because I have a lot of items that I will never use and my inventory became a mess. An other reason is that selling things that I don’t use any more will yield me some gold, saving me time to obtain gold.        Thank You Very Much

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hurricane112233:

Add in the market an option to SELL items, because I have a lot of items that I will never use and my inventory became a mess. An other reason is that selling things that I don’t use any more will yield me some gold, saving me time to obtain gold.        Thank You Very Much

And once again, selling would be pointless in the current state of things. Barring the transition from holy staffs to better stuff, it would just be a slower form of grinding. And it doesn’t need to be any slower then it is.

 
Flag Post

i think some unit upgrade should improve not only status and nunber of units but speed like yetis are useless becouse of their low speed,

 
Flag Post

I have an idea. You guys should have a contest. It’ll be a unit design contest, top 3 units will be added to the game. Prizes will be some amount of crystals and they will not be able to decide the stats of the unit but will be able to decide the name as long as they have no rude terms included.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by chalui2:

i think some unit upgrade should improve not only status and nunber of units but speed like yetis are useless becouse of their low speed,

I wouldn’t call them useless, they are made to be far more tanky then normal units like ninjas. But i do agree, speed is an issue for grinding. Should find someway to make defense and hp more valuable as opposed to attack being the only stat that really matters adding points into. Energy and action aside.