Suggestion and Ideas page 5

1434 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by patrolord:

would be nice to know what battle points from arena are for. A tutorial and short manual would be nice. Definitely needs a seeling option for items (like 10-25% of buying price)

Flag Post

would be nice if we can sell our items

Flag Post

hero auto attack would be nice

Flag Post

you should be able to control your unites like in the other epic wars

Flag Post

I’ve noticed that XP doesn’t carry past the level gain, why is this!? It always lands exactly at 0/XXX for the XP towards the next level, and I rarely see games with this technique, so I recommend that you change this. So, that way you can earn from every bit of XP earned, and those Mushrooms won’t go unwasted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dzudzilla:

One thing that I just thought of. To reduce the grind and tedious repetition, if you can beat an opponent in under 30 seconds, that mission should count as mastered…you still need to work to get to the point where you are that badass and you still need to buy good units, but it’s incredibly silly to just repeat a mission over and over again using the same formula…

That’s a cool thing that could work well. Like star 1 is for beating the battle 10 times, star 2 is for beating under 1:00( that will have to be way longer for bosses), and star 3 is for summoning only one unit type(Ex. Mission challenge beat without summoning water types. Make it specific for each mission.). It will give some incentive to play old missions, because I really don’t feel like replaying the 1st mission 30+ times.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Red7xd:

Templar Knight in thunder temple should cost more then the monster lab price for it, at least 13,500 gold.

I thought that too at first, but right now for me in order to buy the templar knight I would have to spend 15000 on the temple upgrade then 8000 on the unit. That’s a bit more than the 9000 to upgrade.

Flag Post

tell us how many more victory’s we need till we get the achievement. Ex: 65/100 65 victories till you reach a hundred and get an achievement.

Flag Post

You guys need to release updates on missions chapters 5-10 quick. Because I am already bored with this game at level 200 ish already. There is nothing further to do seriously.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mozai:
Originally posted by woxdin:

Am I only one who feels that Range units are way overpowered?

You aren’t the only one, and magic units can be even worse since their range can be more than 2/3rds of the battlefield, making them untouchable even by normal ranged units. Just two summons of Dragon Pups (Fire, Magic, Level 1) can be an impenetrable wall for any units that aren’t water, and the Dragon Pups can start firing at enemy units in the middle field before their sprites are entirely on-screen.

The knock around needs to be nerfed. When an arrow hits a unit, the unit should slow down to 75% speed for a jiffy. If he’s hit simultaneously by other arrows it should take another 25% off, but limit the lowest speed to 25%. That way if there is a wall it slows your units charging in down. I’ve had my units pushed back halfway across the map while receiving back-up and healing, and that’s just ridiculous.

Flag Post

When you artlogicgames modify something in game write it in Epic War Saga forum Update like other game do http://www.kongregate.com/forums/35-dream-world/topics/74043-official-announcements-thread

Today i dont see you nerf giant fist X and i die :<

Flag Post

Guild / Clan system is a must have you could play whit friends.
Trade system within the guild / clan.
Full screen for just pure awesomeness.

Please?

Flag Post

i’d like some things that people have already said like
1-sell function,
2-speed at 4x,
3-more quests,
4-cooperative pve,
5-level units,
6-cd after summon a unit… that things expeccialy would be increse gameplay because now i can win a battle only summon the same archer so resistence and weakness doen’t matter because in each case enemy couldn’t reach my line…

Flag Post

there is something BIG!! missing in this game… i know that… i just can’t figure out what… missions are to easy… final boss to easy to reach… not enough units for me =(… the mission zone is just 1 BORING selection… and you did say that crystals were only to speed up… wich is a lie… there is alot wich is crystal only… you axually lied to us

Flag Post

x4 speed button, x8 speed button, “clear all” option to remove all creature cards at the same time, achievement pop-ups (so you know how the fuck you got the gold instead of it just happening and you have to check what it was)…

Flag Post

thank you for recrating the EW and EW 2 battle feeling ( you send teh units with cost of mana not with some “#%/’”#($)/damm autoload cards

Flag Post

Keep a log and inform the players about the chances in each version.´

For example:
version 1.20: blablabla
version 1.21: “Giant fist X” nerfed/ajusted

etc..

This is helpful because there are a lot of things in this game, and it’s really tough to know what really changed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by siggihar:

thank you for recrating the EW and EW 2 battle feeling ( you send teh units with cost of mana not with some “#%/’”#($)/damm autoload cards

i liked the battel system of epic war 4 and 5 more than 1 and 2 and 3

Flag Post
Originally posted by gust4v3:

Keep a log and inform the players about the chances in each version.´

For example:
version 1.20: blablabla
version 1.21: “Giant fist X” nerfed/ajusted

etc..

This is helpful because there are a lot of things in this game, and it’s really tough to know what really changed.

agrre

Flag Post

An achivement for beating a lvl with only yuor hero and not summoning any creatures would be nice

Flag Post

is there any chance u can rollover exp gained from previous levels as im goin ova by 20 each time and wuld like it to reduce the next level, also faster speed 4x or 8x as its still way to slow for ppl who wna constantly play it but takes ages

Flag Post

Add commands like attack, hold and retreat!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by emirbeg:

Add commands like attack, hold and retreat!!!!!!!

Indeed, that is REALLY necessary and would be a great improvement.

Flag Post

make it that you the lv of the enemy of the lvs you have already masterd adapt to your lv for more challange and natural more xp and gold same loot

Flag Post

erm i couldnt find the bugs section but i can’t play chapter two mission five when i click on play it flashes syncronize on my screen and i refreshed like 4 times <.>