Suggestion and Ideas page 51

1457 posts

Flag Post

I suggest that a feature be made where we can convert Battle points to cash or crystals or maybe some cool equipments. I already have 60,000 battle points just sitting there getting bigger and bigger without any purpose. Thanks in advance for any solution to address this.

Flag Post

make bigger item limit because number of silver swords and other items always stays 99 even if i get another quantity from tower. Make limit of 9999

Flag Post

when i click the present at the top of the page, it says play this game for 100 crystals, but it doesn’t show a game… Anything you can do about that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sickmonkey3:

when i click the present at the top of the page, it says play this game for 100 crystals, but it doesn’t show a game… Anything you can do about that?

you’ve done the gift 8 times. that’s the limit.

Flag Post

can we trade coins for crystals ex 100000 coins trade for 100 crystal

Flag Post

i think the game should have the opportunity to sell items. also,i remember all those outer epic war games and they did not have all this complications them.

Flag Post

i think you should get 50 crystals every day or some reasonable amount of crystals.

Flag Post

THE TOWER SHOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE US CRYSTALS

Flag Post
Originally posted by death12345:

THE TOWER SHOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE US CRYSTALS

No.

Flag Post

Shouldn’t this thread be closed as developer of EWS stopped?

Flag Post

MAKE ALL DAILY REWARD CHESTS FILLED UP WITH CRYSTALS BECAUSE I’VE PLAYED 3 MONTHS = 90 DAYS NEVER GET CRYSTALS!!!!!!

Flag Post

Possibility to demerge items ex: epic stone gungir…
put objets Void+(s m l…)
Increase the chances of winning items
POSSIBLILITY TO SELL ITEMS!
EX:1 dim axe =700 000 gold
if i sell my Dim Axe i get 175 000 gold
if i sell 1 iron Ore i get 5 Crystals
Possibility to get crystals with BP
ex:1 000 000BP=100 crystals
Possibility to get gold with BP
ex: 10 000 BP=5000 gold
VOTE FOR ME PLEASE!

Flag Post
Originally posted by barloche66:

Possibility to demerge items ex: epic stone gungir…
put objets Void+(s m l…)
Increase the chances of winning items
POSSIBLILITY TO SELL ITEMS!
EX:1 dim axe =700 000 gold
if i sell my Dim Axe i get 175 000 gold
if i sell 1 iron Ore i get 5 Crystals
Possibility to get crystals with BP
ex:1 000 000BP=100 crystals
Possibility to get gold with BP
ex: 10 000 BP=5000 gold
VOTE FOR ME PLEASE!

I have 99 iron ore most of the time, so that would get me millions of crystals in a few weeks.

Flag Post

add more units that cost coins and more units that cost crystals but add strong ones to stronger cptains…

Flag Post

promo pack aon+ and ptit lord+ etc..

Flag Post

Could we bring back the old promo packs? before they were over 100$ to get?

Flag Post

We need a re-battle button on the victory/defeat screen just after a battle, to save a few clicks when farming. Also, a quantity selector when purchasing, or just a gold option in the blacksmith for purchasable items, I wouldn’t even mind if it costs more gold than it would to purchase the same items.

Flag Post

why can’t we sell our lumpin’ units and stuff?

Flag Post

To keep zoom and 2x speed on would be nice.

Flag Post

Make the map 1.5 bigger,the window always zoom-in,a button for 3x speed,max gold:1 billion gold,def can reduce the atk by 10% if the def=atk or def>atk. Pls pay attention for the game @artlogic…thx for reading this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarnVoe:

Make the map 1.5 bigger,the window always zoom-in,a button for 3x speed,max gold:1 billion gold,def can reduce the atk by 10% if the def=atk or def>atk. Pls pay attention for the game @artlogic…thx for reading this.

the always zoom-in would be annoying

Flag Post

you should add some cyrstals in every Quest battle won

Flag Post

That’s stupid,there’s 72 missions in the game.U can get about 9k crystals from all gifts,achievements.Ur idea will break the unique of crystals.

Flag Post

That’s stupid,there’s 72 missions in the game.U can get about 9k crystals from all gifts,achievements.Ur idea will break the unique of crystals.

you can, in theory, get infinite crystals via rebirth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

you can, in theory, get infinite crystals via rebirth.

Regardless, the idea of getting crystals for every mission win is incredibly retarded when we have Sera in the game.