Suggestion and Ideas page 54

1446 posts

Flag Post

I only have two suggestions: First, have a retreat button like in EW 4, so that way you can consolidate forces, and secondly, be able to sell off unwanted items for gold or crystal, even at vastly reduced prices because who really needs 99 Orange Slices?

Flag Post

Let’s say u need 30 E. stones and 20 million gold for 1 G stone. If u equip thief rings just to get the materials, what do u do after u have enough materials and not enough gold? I said while farming, equip Fort. rings/eb3 to get the gold. By the time u have 20 million gold, u’ll have more than 30 E stones.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DanVoe:

Let’s say u need 30 E. stones and 20 million gold for 1 G stone. If u equip thief rings just to get the materials, what do u do after u have enough materials and not enough gold? I said while farming, equip Fort. rings/eb3 to get the gold. By the time u have 20 million gold, u’ll have more than 30 E stones.

But oftentimes when I farm 12-3 I get so few Epic Stones that I have plenty of gold by the time I’m done farming… You should also take into consideration that you have a ton of left over money from farming for everything else to get galaxy sword… I think if you are getting close to the end and you are starting to have plenty of stones and not enough gold is when you should equip some Epic Blade 3… Otherwise just use thief rings… I don’t think you are taking into consideration potential horrible luck with Epic Stones… Then again… I’m not so sure you know bad luck with Epic stones is even possible cause of the way you keep saying “Vegito I’m pretty sure you are losing count” and stuff… But really… Think about it… How does one lose count of how many stones one has when you can easily check the number in the inventory screen or in the the blacksmith?

UPDATE: I did some math recently and if farming a rare reward(in this case epic stones) takes more than 30 seconds it is pretty far from worth using gold+ instead of item+. Feel free to farm anything you can double IB2 with sera with as many eb3s as you can. Farming for gold for Gstones takes a while and you can help that by using extra eb3s in say… 7-1 for gold ore for instance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by artlogicgames:

If you have any suggestion and ideas for Epic War Saga. Let us know !

maybe put in a few bosses from the old epic war games that can be used as heroes. like the lord of shadows from cave of trials 4 (epic war 3)

Flag Post

Arkeio
Unit Type:Titan
Stats(Base)
Hp:37,500
Def:2,500
Atk:13,500
True Fire,True Water
(He is a giant skeleton dragon)

Get him from Monster Lab at current max level
Cost:90,000,000 10xGalaxy Stones 50x TDKS 2

Flag Post

eu queria que no saga epic war pudesse vender coisas que os templos evoluicem mais, que tivesse geito de mandar os carinhas para ou avancar aparece as mesmas cartas encima dessa que usamos clicamo aparece avançar ou aparece uma seta e escolhemos o lugar para el ficar
tomarem que escutem meu pedido

Flag Post

Sell sell sell SELL!!! We need to be able to sell stuff we no longer need. Otherwise once a particular item is no longer useful for us because it’s too weak, there’s nothing we can do with it and that’s a complete loss in potential assets.

Flag Post

why don’t you make a exchange from gold to crystals?

Flag Post

@AgonR: that would be brilliant, what would that ratio be?

Flag Post

can the heroes have a lower price

Flag Post

Maybe will be interesting , if the players can to sell all the items that the players don’t use

Flag Post

can we have a button more faster (X3, X4 or more)? cause it’s slowly when we must do a lot of time a quest…

Flag Post

Why not a “mass duel” button where you essentialy fit X battles into 1 match, and both have normal HP, but you get the amount of EXP and money as if you won X battles, with the rewards of that battle * X. Also, if you lose, you lose X times.

Flag Post

Could you try to make creatures improvable? e.g upgrade goblin health or attack

Flag Post

free crystals for everybody 500-1000

Flag Post

It would be much better if we use a attack and we have more energy then we need it would not take all our energy.

Flag Post

Sorry if we have more energy than we need for example dino attack and i have 2 energy bars it would not take all our energy.

Flag Post

Like lots of players said, need to help items, also frustraiting when get refill energy or action bar, cant use it, so when u win a bar wehn u 100%, whats the point, still have to wait so much to charge bar again…

Flag Post

x5

sell items

Flag Post

1 – speed 1x is very slow and 2x is very fast, maybe creat the speed 1.2x 1.5x and .1.8 solve the problem

2 – increase the map size, and more time

Flag Post

more updates please!!!!

Flag Post

add a new units…

Flag Post

i think it needs faster mana or something

Flag Post

The last update?! :(

Flag Post

An new unit, The DINO:
Element: Fire