Suggestion and Ideas page 6

1450 posts

Flag Post

WHY DID GIANT FIST GOT NERFED?

Flag Post

The things I would personnally LOVE to see this game include,
1.I know you have already heard/seen this alot,I want to be able to sell items/equipment
2.Another thing is fixing popos rage skill,although it is nice to be able to beat a quest in 30 sec. and with goblins,but it ruins the arena a little too
3.Amulet or anything that make it so your hero/units have no push back from attacks
4.if there is to be an auto attack it has to have no pushback and does little damage
5.you can click for an auto-spawn option when in battle so instead of clicking a unit to spawn continuasly it will spawn in on its own when the bar fills up enough.
6.Be able to control where you units head to,for example charge forward,move back,rally ect.
7.make a limit to how often you can attack someone per day and how far the level range can be
8.nothing else xD so far,im only lvl 63 so far and no complaints

Flag Post

Needs more of an emphasis on Massive Multiplayer aspect of the game. Its just a one person rpg with a chat on the side for now. Add guild and guild wars, make it more competitive in between players.

Flag Post

I think after gaining a star on a mission it should get a little bit harder. like by adding another unit,spell,item, or extra stats to what they already have so the game isnt so repetitious and add more of a feeling of acheivement to players who master the levels.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gust4v3:
Originally posted by emirbeg:

Add commands like attack, hold and retreat!!!!!!!

Indeed, that is REALLY necessary and would be a great improvement.

Yeah basic commands would really add to the game. Attack obviously, retreat, hold (makes a waypoint wherever your hero is on the battlefield that all the units will move to and stand around at), and a rally command where all your units move to your hero and then follow you around if you move forward or retreat.

Flag Post

Tooltips for abilities and items, guessing isn’t really fun

Flag Post

I would suggest a longer range hero from the start, some thing like robojack where his special move does;t require him right next to the opponent.

Flag Post

Bulk buy, for the love of god.

You need 60 silver swords and 18 dragon sabres for a true dragon king sword. You’re not really expecting me to buy all of those one at a time, are you?

Also, you might want to look into nerfing White Tiger. It seems kind of OP that i can start a battle with summoning them, and they go kill the enemy commander before he can really do anything. Just saying

Flag Post

The equipment system needs to change. Equipping all mana items breaks the balance of the game, and equipping 5 swords is weird any way. I say you make it so only one weapon, one armor, and one shield can be equipped at a time.

Also Viegraffs Swords of judgement should have it’s mana cost increased to 3, and meteor should have it’s cost brought down to 2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zellie:

Also, you might want to look into nerfing White Tiger. It seems kind of OP that i can start a battle with summoning them, and they go kill the enemy commander before he can really do anything. Just saying

No man white tiger doesn’t need to be nerfed. Being able to summon him at the start of a battle does. Having all mana items ruins this game. The equipment system needs to be changed so that you equip 1 weapon, 1 armor, 1 shield, and then the last 3 slots for rings, artifacts and all that jazz.

Flag Post

I wanna reset my account, and looks that i cant.

Flag Post
Originally posted by drexelast:

4. During the battle of missions, the cost of summons energy should fit the energy requirement of each card exactly.
Such as, now I have 3 grids’ summons energies, then if I am summoning an elf archer squad which only needs 2 grids’ summons energies, then after the summons I shall be left like 1 grid summons energy. But in current phase it will leave ZERO grid of summons energy to you after did the summons. And to apply the attack energy bar’s grids during the battle as well, that is only cost the exact grids I have used.

The mana system definitely needs to be changed. Monsters above level 4 never really come into play(not just by me, the computer never uses them either). The energy swapping I thought was neat at first, but now that I have an ability that cost 5 points and units that cost 4 and up, I find I don’t actually get to use them they just are something neat I can do when I’m winning. Left over energy needs to stay, but put a cool down of 5 secs on the abilities so people can’t spam.

Flag Post

hi i’m not happy with the phantom beast, upgrading white tiger to phantom beast is just about completely useless, it barely adds any extra stats and it even adds negative stats, can you do something about it, perhaps making phantom beast’s stronger.

Flag Post
Originally posted by marildo:

hi i’m not happy with the phantom beast, upgrading white tiger to phantom beast is just about completely useless, it barely adds any extra stats and it even adds negative stats, can you do something about it, perhaps making phantom beast’s stronger.

As far I know, the Phantom beast has about +3% HP, +5% Attack, -5% Defense. Overall it’s a little better than White tiger. But I think it’s worthless to spend gold/crystals on that indeed.

Flag Post

And please Mr. Developer, fix the EXP system when we upgrade to the next level. For example, supose to upgrade from level A to level A+1 we need 100xp. So, if we have 99xp (for example) and next round we’d won 10000000xp, still it’ll count just the 1xp to level up and it’ll waste another 99999999xp earned before.

I don’t know how much XP I’ve already lost because of this, only thing I know it’s a HUGE amount (I’m lvl 220).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zellie:

Bulk buy, for the love of god.

You need 60 silver swords and 18 dragon sabres for a true dragon king sword. You’re not really expecting me to buy all of those one at a time, are you?

that!

Flag Post

If you could make the speed up go to 3x or maybe even 4x, that would be awesome. The game starts to lag so much when there are a lot of monsters on the field so speeding it up would at least make the grinding more bearable.

Flag Post

unfortunately speed up 2x = 120fps
game standard have 24fps, it more like 5x already.
it relative depend from cpu spec, the higher the better
the more unit in screen = more lower fps.
we can’t skip frame animate per object, because hit calculate based frame by frame

Flag Post

When you reach the unit cap, the unit bar becomes useless.
My sugestion: when the unit bar is completely full you can choose to give all of your units on the field and the units you will create in the future a passive buff.
This should then probably be a buff of the stats HP, attack and defence.

Flag Post

i would like if there was the ability to sell items for 25% of what they cost in the market and if battle points could help in some way and if there were more achievements to get more crystals and money and if like every 5 levels you could get a bonus of five skill points. Thank you for listening :D !!

Flag Post

Hope units could able to level up and get stronger

and please put some buttons for attack , stop and retreat its very important for the game

last thing , when i summon aunit that cost 2 . it must take just 2 not 8 , same for spells

and thank you ( best game ever )

Flag Post

Iwould love to see to see bob’s idea come to fruition, sounds cool. Maybe it’s just me but i’d love to see a reduction in the kickback from most ranged units. At this point you can throw a thousand fire dwarves at a group of wind archers and it does nothing…

Flag Post

High, Med, Low image quality.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Castel:

High, Med, Low image quality.

Try right-click dude.

Flag Post

The mouseover tooltip takes too long to appear. Should be like a 0.2 second delay, not a 1.0 second delay.