Suggestion and Ideas page 7

1434 posts

Flag Post

Succubus Range is OP

Flag Post

maybe you should make the items more readable, like for a fortune ring, it says it will increase gold gain, Gold+ (M) what does it mean?

Flag Post

also, you should add a monster book, so that you can see all the monsters youve met, or is avaiable in the shops/temples for easy comparasin

Flag Post

I love the epic war series but this has got to be the most non user friendly game.
Suggestions:
Make a simple page / index that tells you what everything does.

(What the heck do bonus points do. If nothing, get rid of the arena; it is pointless)

I believe that more people get frustrated trying figure out how it all works that they just quit. Not good for your fan base and future games.you should not have to find out what is what from the other players that are figuring out as they go as well. Because most of the time you get a different answer from 3 different people.

Flag Post

I’ve got a suggestion for you >.> How about making the ‘special’ gem only things purchasable by gold as well? instead of REQUIRING that people pay money to get them? also known as the ever insulting ‘pay to play’ style that restricts those of us who actually ‘earn’ things in such games. There’s a reason that games like League of Legends Make so much money, Everthing that is relevant to improving your capabilities can be earned in game, Rather than letting people who pay money have an unnecessary and very much unfair Advantage over the rest of us. regardless of how satisfying it may be to beat those too lazy to earn their advantages.

Flag Post

There are way too many noobs who skipped the tutorial and are stuck asking the dumbest of questions. Can we have a button to restart the tutorial for those who were too lazy or stupid to pay attention the first time?

Flag Post

Make it possible to see the exact speed of a unit in the info-panel

Flag Post

Add a +5 button to stat distributions when leveling up. Would be a nice minor convenience.

Flag Post

Make an achievement for buying Galaxy Sword. :D

Flag Post

epic war saga new heroes:
Abe Mukanaga (start power):
HP: 5800 ATK: 150 element type: water purchase cost: 21000 gold
special attacks:
-start special: frozen pierce cost: 1 level: 0
-poison cloud 1: cost: 2 level: 3
-ice blast 2: cost: 4 level: 15
-regen: cost: 4 level: 35
-giant fist V: cost: 4 level: 80
Queen Etherica: HP: 5400 ATK: 180 element type: wind purchase cost: 28000 gold
-phantom pierce: cost: 1 level: 0
-ice blast 1: cost: 2 level: 5
-comet shower: cost: 3 level: 16
-full hero regeneration: cost: 4 level: 50
-fire volcanoz 3: cost: 5 level: 70
Kara the slayer: HP: 6900 ATK: 165 purchase cost: 400 crystal+15000 gold
-triple slash: cost: 1 level: 0
-thunderstorm 1: cost: 3 level: 10
-Swords of Judgement: cost: 2 level: 20
-Fire Volcanoz 2: cost: 4 level: 25
-Twin Tornado: cost: 5 level: 80

Flag Post

My suggestion:

1. Read our suggestions
2. Make a table (easy with excel) and make categories for our suggestions, like “minor” (which don’t have to be dealt right away), “major” (which you have to fix like now), and “maybe” which will be optional suggestions. oh, and “bugs” of course for the bugs.

3. I don’t know if anyone paid you money yet, but if you’re asking for money (and especially if someone paid you as well) you need to be more of a “professional” when it comes to stuff like these.

4. This version, to many players, is but an “alpha” stage. I’d suggest title it “alpha” so that people aren’t expecting anything more. I just love it simply because i love all epic war series (Although the first ones were the best).

Flag Post

would it be a bad idea to give us at least 1 energy point for each lvl we get ??

Flag Post
Originally posted by gust4v3:

And please Mr. Developer, fix the EXP system when we upgrade to the next level. For example, supose to upgrade from level A to level A+1 we need 100xp. So, if we have 99xp (for example) and next round we’d won 10000000xp, still it’ll count just the 1xp to level up and it’ll waste another 99999999xp earned before.

I don’t know how much XP I’ve already lost because of this, only thing I know it’s a HUGE amount (I’m lvl 220).

that was befor a patch posible but it was changed becaus you would lv to fast when a high lv char has no units on

Flag Post
Originally posted by artlogicgames:

If you have any suggestion and ideas for Epic War Saga. Let us know !

Flag Post

Possibility to sell itens.

Flag Post

Daily Awards should raise with our level. In level 125, is not very functional get 50 gold, by exemple…

Flag Post

I’m guessing this was asked before but please add a buy x10 to the market.

Flag Post

I’d like to ask for an option to stop help boxes from appearing in a battle when you hover over a monster or skill too long. Maybe you could make it one of those that you see up the top of the battle screen. Otherwise, great game.

Flag Post

I am lacking in energy and cannot go in a quest.
I am very inconvenient and am very disappointed.
The contents that this is very bad.
I strongly hope for the energy abolition to want you to abolish energy.

Flag Post

the EXp gain nerf was needed but limit it to the arena, let the missions exp carry over, that way there is no more arena cheating but we will be happy to get the extra exp when you finish a mission

Flag Post

also for the ones asking for a hero regular attack,the same problem of previous versions of epic war will happend, the heroes wont retreat or advance at your will, for example when goblins are hitting me i can choose to move forward and ignore them,with a regular attack your hero will stop to hit anything on range…if you dont understand what i mean, go play epic war 4 and hit retreat while the hero is attacking,then you will see

Flag Post

Things that I’ve been considering as I play:

Grammar all around. There are a lot of distracting errors all over the game.

Stat Point x5 button. There is a x10 button, but since stats are only given five points at a time, the only time you use it is when resetting stats or leveling up twice.

Buy x10 button. Purchasing ten swords to forge into a better sword is tedious.

Trash can. There are some items I’d like to get rid of. I’d rather sell them, but even without that option I’d just like to toss a few things out.

Flag Post

Hi, I’ve been playing for a few days now, I’m lvl 116, got pretty much everything non-crystal, although I won 600 crystals in the recent mini contest.

I’ve got some feedback to share:
1) The ultimate weapon (4-6) needs to be more interesting fight then hobbit spam and possibly reward more.
2) Succubus are very powerful, either nerf their dmg or range.
3) The energy/action vs stats is very confusing for new players, not knowing the power of equipment. Giving the choice to increase either combat stats or non-combat stats (energy/action) may work but it also may confuse people.
4) Only one hero I’ve got with lvl 100 ability, create more.
5) Earth temple needs either new non-single units (with more then pop 1) or some crystal units unlockable with gold.
6) Gorila (wrong spelling btw) have unusual range, I’m not sure if this is intended or why create a ranged with with extra range but it does time to time create unfair advantage during range vs range games. This is not a problem but should be look into.
7)Create a pop-up for when you get achievements, I didn’t see any, could be useful for new players.
8) Possible suggestion is to create interactive backgrounds, for example a volcanic mission where meteor fall randomly or water bases backgrounds with weaves hitting or pushing back units. Just to keep mission different from each other.
9) Grinding missions to master is not long but can be boring, different enemy ability (example, enemy increases power after 100/200/300%) or new units or other kind of increased difficulty. So far most mastering is done with hobbit/rage combo, easy but boring.
10) Create new buildings with daily quests or other kind of activity, perhaps particular or difficult fights so not to be forced to either pvp or mission grinding
11) Create a element table in the background or in the help section, helping new players.
12) Selling items.
13) Ability for players to actually equip one of the weapons and using them in battle, this may screw up pvp, still would be fun to have weapons with different animations and powers.
14) Pet units: One pet units for each heroes that spawns every minute, maybe not strong units but perhaps with particular abilities fitting their heroes.
15) The whole leveling with no regen is kinda strange, I mean before I had to recharge even for a second I was already lvl 60, it doesn’t bother me but perhaps this may confuse new players, not having offline regen or perhaps wasting energy on difficult missions and getting stuck.
16) Maybe a x4-x8 speed with reduced animations?
17) Online pvp tourneys
18) Skill tree for heroes with either general level or individual level for each hero, this would be great combined with the ability to choose what skills to equip
19) Heroes with element (not void) that give increases power to one element decks, this would work great in active pvp and would give sense to mono-element decks. If this is to be employed it would be nice to see some kind of cooperation (or combined/interacting) skills for units of the same element. For example two fire units could if deployed at the same time in the front line use new skills or increase overall power.
20)More statistics at the end of a fight, dmg done by a type of units, numbered summoned, number of attacks (for melee units) and more. This would be cool for hardcore players if combined with new difficult challenges.

I’ll write more when I have more time with the game!

Flag Post

How about two different markets, one for gold and one for crystals, and if that’s not possible how about a way to buy items for both gold OR crystals that way the crystals are just there to speed things up and maybe to make some money but not cut you off from the game like some free flash games with premium content.

Flag Post

elements table is already in the unit section just find a way to highlight it so they notice it