Suggestion and Ideas page 8

1451 posts

Flag Post

add some rpg into the game like in Epic War 3, 4, or 5

Flag Post

Arrow tower Arrow tower :)

Flag Post

I would like to return the units of the Dark element, as the titan of the darkness of ATK/400 HP/7,500 DEF/300

Flag Post

Most sugestions of Jupitel were interesting, interactive missions, pets, skill tree, heroes boosting specific element; for example, viegraff boosting 50% stats aptitude for fire units whilte popo boosts 25% fire and 25% earth . These things would greatly enchance strategy in game .

Flag Post

1- Balance units since white tigers and fire dragons are a way to much op
2- more multiplayer options as raids, market, and the option to send some money (daily cap) to your friends
3- make 3 different battle types: Strategy (with arrow tower) survive (with other players to see which team stay longer not against other ppl ofcourse battle against npc) and normal (like it is now)
4- make a list with top donators
5- make guilds (and also guild fights)
6- a map where you can select the missions and cities on it so guilds(if you add then) can control X cities and lvl cap on the cities something like max defender’s total lvl 10.000 or something
7 – xP ty for reading and yes my english suck but nvm

Flag Post

I Like the game so far, but I don’t like every spell or unit wipes out there respective bar. Could it be modified so units take only their “price” to summon, say an Elven Archer costs two points, the bar has three; could the elves just take two instead of the whole thing? Thanks

Jedi15

Flag Post

On the after battle comments in the arena add an option like “Good show” or “You nearly had me there” or anything that isn’t simply mocking the opponent.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jedi15:

I Like the game so far, but I don’t like every spell or unit wipes out there respective bar. Could it be modified so units take only their “price” to summon, say an Elven Archer costs two points, the bar has three; could the elves just take two instead of the whole thing? Thanks

Jedi15

That is a great idea.

Mo57666869

Flag Post

Updates for game that should have been in beginning: 1.Exact energy cost,like 2 for elf ranger,wastes 2 slots in energy,etc;(per user requests i really think you should do this update) 2.Able to sell swords and items for an equal amount of gold. 3.And they have a rarity like,RARE,COMMON,etc; Also if rare,should be sold for a fair amount of crystals. 4.Maybe a higher unit range,a max of 120-100. 5.Also,like Epic War 4 and 5,Units and Hero should be able to level up. I believe that is all,and hope units for Fire Temple level 5 will come soon.Also,maybe even a new element,dark?steel?

Flag Post

If you guys dont want to make a sell option, at least give us a trash option

Flag Post
dear fellow gamers, i came here with a list of suggestions just like you guys... then i realised, most of my ideas were already given before. to help our (seemingly MIA) developers, i decided to consolidate the requests on this forum. hope it helps!!

*MOST REQUESTED*

GENERAL
● ability to sell items. ►patrolord et al.
● ...or a "trash" option. ►andrehzito
● ability to buy in X quantities. ►Blackangel234
● changelog for each update. ►drexelast
● guide on hero's stats, summon's "aptitude", item bonuses (S/M/L = ??). ►Misteuraix
● label the spell/summon icons with the corresponding shortcut keys. ►flameinpain
● full screen mode. ►Dinomouse
● faster/more responsive unit/item tooltips. ►jmdbcool
● button to restart tutorial (for noobs). in fact, redesign the tutorial so that it gives better info! ►Estilgar
● make the 'elements' table more obvious in-game. ►Jupitel#11
● make it possible to buy (some of the) stuff that costs crystals with (exorbitant amounts of) gold. ►Slarche

ENERGY (cost to start a combat; NOT casting cost for spells/sumons)
● points newly added to energy adds to useable energy; not just maximum energy. (i.e. 0/30 + 5 energy = 5/35) ►Azgara#2
● bonus (free) increment to maximum energy with each level-up. ►Hakkyra

HERO
● give the hero an auto-attack. ►killerwakka01
● reduce/remove control of hero in combat to make game more focused on summons. ►Azgara#3
● increase impact of hero stats / reduce stats on items for balance. ►Albiero
● nerf the overpowered "Raging" ability. ►videogamer8888
● fine tune the equipment system (e.g. standard RPG: left/right hand slots for 1/2-handed weapons/shields, head slot for helmet, torso slot for armor, etc). ►Fubarman
● "+5" button for leveling up. ►Zero_Raider1
● more heroes with high-level abilities (>lv100) or just more high-level abilities. ►Jupitel#4
● using equipped weapons/items in combats. ►Jupitel#13
● "pets" (on auto-summon) for certain heroes. ►Jupitel#14
● skill trees. ►Jupitel#18
● elemental heroes giving bonuses (or penalties) to elemental summons. ►Jupitel#19

DECKS
● ability to save decks (aka combinations of unit summons).
● bonuses for "themed" decks (similar themed units, e.g. pure elves, demons, etc). ►Ellsworth
● a summary of the total stat bonuses on the deck. ►Misteuraix

SUMMONS/MONSTERS/UNITS/ARMIES
● upgrading summons in the sense of levelling them up (as opposed to merely "fusing" them into new monsters) ►inomiko
● summons with multiple elements (with weaker bonuses & smaller penalties) ►killerwakka01
● reduce/remove knockback on ranged/magic units (at least for lower level ones) so they won't decimate melee units. ►junitheiii
● -OR- change knockback to slow. ►Fubarman
● support summons. ►killerwakka01
● nerf White Tiger. ►Zellie; Fubarman

COMBAT
● mana bar should not empty on use, but use only casting cost. ►daniellife; Fubarman
● ability to save combat presets: especially game speed (4x is very highly requested) and zoom level. ►razorrry, drexelast
● option to disable tooltips in combat / make tooltips translucent
● ability to command units to charge or fall back. ►woxdin
● cooldowns after summons/spells to eliminate mindless spamming (GOBLINS) and increase complexity of combat play. ►kird
● statistics summary at end of fight. ►Jupitel#20

GRINDING
● ability to skip PvE combat through the use of a "play again" button (possibly with certain penalties: higher energy cost / lower rewards / zero item drops / chance of loss). ►Azgara#1
● change requirements for ★★ to winning under 1:00, and ★★★ to using only one unit type. ►Fubarman
● increase the difficulty MORE between mastery levels (e.g. add new summons/spells/items/stats). ►hobocop1

ACHIEVEMENTS
● arena achievements. ►killerwakka01
● for X time played & maxing X temples. ►VileWolf
● counter for each achievement (e.g. 65/100 wins for next achievement). ►pierre487
● "Solo Hero" achievement. ►raskor
● "Galaxy Sword" achievement. ►junjera
● pop-up on attaining an achievement. ►Jupitel#7

NEW DYNAMICS
● Co-op PvE. ►Bob10110
● Goblin Madness (Survival). ►DGlennS
● Tag Team Battles (2v2, 3v3, etc). ►VileWolf
● Guilds/Clans/Alliances. ►killerwakka01
● Real PvP instead of A.I. controlled "PvP". ►zombienationz
● Daily Quests. ►Jupitel#10

ALREADY IN THE PIPELINE (I assume)
● titans for all elements (water, wind, thunder). ►WHATEVER675
● chapters 5 through 10 (and their bosses). ►GilbertC5
● Epic Sword III. (WHERE IS IT?)

Flag Post
dear fellow gamers, i came here with a list of suggestions just like you guys... then i realised, most of my ideas were already given before. to help our (seemingly MIA) developers, i decided to consolidate the requests on this forum. hope it helps!!

*MOST REQUESTED*

GENERAL
● ability to sell items. ►patrolord et al.
● ...or a "trash" option. ►andrehzito
● ability to buy in X quantities. ►Blackangel234
● changelog for each update. ►drexelast
● guide on hero's stats, summon's "aptitude", item bonuses (S/M/L = ??). ►Misteuraix
● label the spell/summon icons with the corresponding shortcut keys. ►flameinpain
● full screen mode. ►Dinomouse
● faster/more responsive unit/item tooltips. ►jmdbcool
● button to restart tutorial (for noobs). in fact, redesign the tutorial so that it gives better info! ►Estilgar
● make the 'elements' table more obvious in-game. ►Jupitel#11
● make it possible to buy (some of the) stuff that costs crystals with (exorbitant amounts of) gold. ►Slarche

ENERGY (cost to start a combat; NOT casting cost for spells/sumons)
● points newly added to energy adds to useable energy; not just maximum energy. (i.e. 0/30 + 5 energy = 5/35) ►Azgara#2
● bonus (free) increment to maximum energy with each level-up. ►Hakkyra

HERO
● give the hero an auto-attack. ►killerwakka01
● reduce/remove control of hero in combat to make game more focused on summons. ►Azgara#3
● increase impact of hero stats / reduce stats on items for balance. ►Albiero
● nerf the overpowered "Raging" ability. ►videogamer8888
● fine tune the equipment system (e.g. standard RPG: left/right hand slots for 1/2-handed weapons/shields, head slot for helmet, torso slot for armor, etc). ►Fubarman
● "+5" button for leveling up. ►Zero_Raider1
● more heroes with high-level abilities (>lv100) or just more high-level abilities. ►Jupitel#4
● using equipped weapons/items in combats. ►Jupitel#13
● "pets" (on auto-summon) for certain heroes. ►Jupitel#14
● skill trees. ►Jupitel#18
● elemental heroes giving bonuses (or penalties) to elemental summons. ►Jupitel#19

DECKS
● ability to save decks (aka combinations of unit summons).
● bonuses for "themed" decks (similar themed units, e.g. pure elves, demons, etc). ►Ellsworth
● a summary of the total stat bonuses on the deck. ►Misteuraix

SUMMONS/MONSTERS/UNITS/ARMIES
● upgrading summons in the sense of levelling them up (as opposed to merely "fusing" them into new monsters) ►inomiko
● summons with multiple elements (with weaker bonuses & smaller penalties) ►killerwakka01
● reduce/remove knockback on ranged/magic units (at least for lower level ones) so they won't decimate melee units. ►junitheiii
● -OR- change knockback to slow. ►Fubarman
● support summons. ►killerwakka01
● nerf White Tiger. ►Zellie; Fubarman

COMBAT
● mana bar should not empty on use, but use only casting cost. ►daniellife; Fubarman
● ability to save combat presets: especially game speed (4x is very highly requested) and zoom level. ►razorrry, drexelast
● option to disable tooltips in combat / make tooltips translucent
● ability to command units to charge or fall back. ►woxdin
● cooldowns after summons/spells to eliminate mindless spamming (GOBLINS) and increase complexity of combat play. ►kird
● statistics summary at end of fight. ►Jupitel#20

GRINDING
● ability to skip PvE combat through the use of a "play again" button (possibly with certain penalties: higher energy cost / lower rewards / zero item drops / chance of loss). ►Azgara#1
● change requirements for ★★ to winning under 1:00, and ★★★ to using only one unit type. ►Fubarman
● increase the difficulty MORE between mastery levels (e.g. add new summons/spells/items/stats). ►hobocop1

ACHIEVEMENTS
● arena achievements. ►killerwakka01
● for X time played & maxing X temples. ►VileWolf
● counter for each achievement (e.g. 65/100 wins for next achievement). ►pierre487
● "Solo Hero" achievement. ►raskor
● "Galaxy Sword" achievement. ►junjera
● pop-up on attaining an achievement. ►Jupitel#7

NEW DYNAMICS
● Co-op PvE. ►Bob10110
● Goblin Madness (Survival). ►DGlennS
● Tag Team Battles (2v2, 3v3, etc). ►VileWolf
● Guilds/Clans/Alliances. ►killerwakka01
● Real PvP instead of A.I. controlled "PvP". ►zombienationz
● Daily Quests. ►Jupitel#10

ALREADY IN THE PIPELINE (I assume)
● titans for all elements (water, wind, thunder). ►WHATEVER675
● chapters 5 through 10 (and their bosses). ►GilbertC5
● Epic Sword III. (WHERE IS IT?)

Flag Post

can we have a 5x speed please? the 2x seems really slow when you have over 50 people

Flag Post

I wish I could see new heroes abilities before buying’em

Flag Post

btw, nice job @alveolate

Flag Post

BUT I disagree bout disabling the hero movement… you lose if you hero dies, so I want to be able to move my hero to the front, row, or just go foward to use a skill and go back;… thats a bad idea in my opinion

Flag Post

allow the user to mute the music and f/x seperately

Flag Post

Nice work alveolate, hope this helps the devs!

Flag Post

Enemy Castles in BOSS battles, visible unit upgrades(lv1-iron armor,lv2-steel armor,lv3-heavy steel armor,lv4-silver armor for knight elite or fire dragon whelp-drake-dragon-elder dragon). elementweapons what can be used for new ability(1 slot).

Flag Post

Some times when you summon units they come in different formations.
A good example is the White Tiger. If u fought several battles with this unit you realize that sometimes they spawn in compact groups, sometimes in pairs formation and sometimes in a 3-parts group (a leading unit, followed by a pair of units and a Tiger at the bottom of the group).
What i’d like to see is a feature that allows the player to organize the units spawn formation (like we can see in Warcraft or Age of Empires). So you can set how each card are displayed on the battlefield formation, also you may set their formation type (compact group, spread, in groups of 2 or 3 units) and even customize their formation at your own way.

Flag Post

I would like to be able to sell items I have collected. They are mostly just sitting around not being used.

Flag Post

hero stances for diferent playing methoes while battle for example: attack mode viegraf would have his skills he has now and viegraff defend mode he would have defensive spells like making an schild wich absorb x dmg also spells wich hinder enemy to dmg himself and his units.
also you give your units a bonus:
attack mode more attack
defend mode more hp and defense
and you can change them while batteling to give the fighting more battel like feeling

Flag Post

Would be nice to have an EPIC WIN battle ending, when you over-push you enemy too much, complete the stage too fast or overkill the other hero.

Flag Post

It would be nice to have the option to sell unwanted items.

Flag Post

A way to delete items and other stuffs. It would be in hand:)