Bug Report

793 posts

Flag Post

If you find any bug , error , glitch , please kindly report to this forum.

Flag Post

Just three minor glitches I spotted:

1. When I try to spawn more than 90 units, I get the error: “no more spamming init”. I guess it should be “units”.
  2. When I win a battle, the victory song keeps looping if you don’t leave the victory page. Not sure if it’s a bug, or if it’s a feature.
  3. Sometimes, when you level up, you go back to level zero (thus lusing all your abilities, but the starting ones) until you relog, or win/lose a battle.

Flag Post

Okay, something else I just noticed, and is a GREAT HUGE MAJOR GAME-BREAKING BUG (And could be an exploit).

So, when I started a normal battle like usual, I noticed my units had changed. I lost some units, and got some new ones.
When I won the battle, I went to check my profile, and everything was different.

Long story short. I was using dragonweyn’s “save file” (Thanks to Lustre for noticing there were two dragonweyn in the Arena.)
I had exactly the same stats he had. Gold, Crystals, Growth Points, Units, Quests completed/mastered, etc. I basically lost everything I had, and got a copy of everything he had.

Please, fix this bug :D

And I want my account back ఠ_ఠ

Flag Post

I just finished a battle and now im on a completely different profile then mine… its daKs and i want mine back cause i just spent 50$ on it… here is the proof http://imgur.com/KlBwv That is the screenshot of daKs caracter and not mine.
http://imgur.com/Lv9AE here is my kreds usage if you can’t fix then refund my kreds

Edited by a Mod: Please edit posts instead of double posting :) thanks

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

This one seems to work on all quests so far that I have access to. Walk your hero past the other one and off the edge of the screen. At that point the other hero can’t hit you, and all his units are stuck. You can then use your magic to kill his units while your units kill off the other hero. I have tried it on every level in the first quest, and it has worked. :)

Flag Post

@Zentox : i have solve the problem
@lucasGod: See your whisper

We have upload the new version , if any error occur escpecially profile swap error like lucasGod and Zentox above mention, Let us know .

Flag Post

chapter 3 mission 3 enemy has 4 units when you see his “profile” before you start the battle. in the battle he has an additional unit that is bugged, or doesn’t belong there. it’s a black square and he summoned only this “unit” that doesn’t spawn obviously.

http://www.picfront.org/d/8Cs3

edit: the black square is still there, when i relog/refresh the game

Flag Post

Yesterday I lost 20 energy after I restarted my computer. Today when I start the game maybe 12 hours after the last time I play the game I got only 10/30 energy. Is that correct? Or do you have a energy stealing goblin somewhere?

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem that zentox had. i was lvl 211 (normal level) before and now i’m level 4 if i relog/refresh. the game. i posted a screen with proof in a personal message. i haven’t had the problem with account switching since yesterday’s update. but then it happened out of the sudden and i changed to level 4 and can’t change back, even with relog/refresh. would be nice if you could look into that (:

Flag Post

Somehow, when I complete any quest I’m getting twice the gold, experience, and items that I should be. The mastery progress is working normally.

I also randomly received a couple thousand gold out of the blue while I browsed the various Village locations. Not sure why.

In addition I somehow have the level 20 skill for Popo the Epic Dwarf…at level 19.

Flag Post

I’m having a issue where at the beginning i push on play and then it goes to a connecting screen and now i have been sitting here for the past 15 minutes. I have refreshed twice and to no avail. I have even tried clearing my cache and still i am stopped by a connecting message on screen. Any suggestion Artlogicgames.

Flag Post

i can comfirm Briarking’s problem i have an old pc and a new laptop, neither get past the play now screen

Flag Post

I never got to play the game. Sitting at “Play Now”

Flag Post

Strange, today, I have my level, but everything i’ve purchased has disappeared, along with my growth points. Don’t have the units I had, have some different units I didn’t bother with. Doing missions now, and not getting any gold for them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zentox:

I just finished a battle and now im on a completely different profile then mine… its daKs and i want mine back cause i just spent 50$ on it… here is the proof http://imgur.com/KlBwv That is the screenshot of daKs caracter and not mine.

$50 on a game in beta 0_o

anyway my problem is that my ‘wizards’ (level 2 water element) keep casting their spell right in front of themselves, when theres nothing there

Flag Post

therealpopper: Refresh , see if unit still gone. Any else gone at your progress?

Flag Post
Originally posted by rudy_sudarto:

therealpopper: Refresh , see if unit still gone. Any else gone at your progress?

Refreshed, restarted, reloaded, two different computers. Everything but my level is gone. All my mission progress is gone, I can’t earn money now. All my growth points are gone, and set back down low. Everytime I configure units I want to use, after battle, its all changed back. Is there anything else I check for and delete?

Flag Post

Let us check , meanwhile its good if you can send your last data
- gold
- crystal
- quest
- battlepoint, win loose
- unit
- heroes
Whispering it to me.

Flag Post

Goekhan, BriarKing,Twigman : we have know the error cause. We are still in progress fixing the bug. Its simply the new user from Thursday cannot play the game due to error connection to server database

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

ok i have actually warmed to this game. my only real gripe is that ‘blood’ on/off and ‘speed 1 or x2’ doesnt stay the way you set in in the last battle. the speed is understandable, but it gets a bit annoying having to click the blood of every level (my pc isnt soo good..)
also on the water wizards walking animation on the far right is a tiny black dot, its almost unnoticiable… but it is there

Flag Post

There is already an Epic War Saga forum segment…AWESOME!

Flag Post

How did you find this ? (supposed noticed by K+ members by now ) .

Flag Post

i win once and it says 2 times and i lose 1 time and it says 2 times wth?