Bug Report page 28

796 posts

Flag Post

The hero + is not applied to the hero without an element.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pinset3:

The hero + is not applied to the hero without an element.

it works perfectly fine. tested and proven.

Flag Post

I do not know why death
Is this a bug?
http://i.imgur.com/sUeAE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yIdka.jpg

Flag Post

I am sorry, explanation was insufficient.
It may die from the damage which is less than the total amount of a life in the trial 6 etc.

Flag Post

post removed by user

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hexic100000:

there is a bug or glitch on the achievement, ruler of land. i mastered mission 6-4, which is the 40th mission in the game, and it didn’t give me my achievement w/ its rewards in it. please fix this as soon as you can before it becomes a serious issue to new and other players.

thats not how it works, its the 40 different masteries, not the 40th mission

Flag Post

I’ve beaten normal level 30 times and never get ANY item. Is this a bug?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 000void000:

I’ve beaten normal level 30 times and never get ANY item. Is this a bug?

No its not there is a chance to get an item.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hexic100000:

post removed by user

you can click edit post and then click delete post next to formatting help.

Flag Post

hey I had 900 crystals and then out of the blue they where 650….didn’t spend any in anything….now what???

Flag Post

When Im Finish Chapter 1 Level 1 it has a error server

Flag Post

My DANG bug report is that you should really give us some crystals

Flag Post
Originally posted by disater:

My DANG bug report is that you should really give us some crystals

this is not a bug, and we already get plenty of crystals for all the important things. and then, if you don’t think you get enough from achievements, daily reward, and gift, then there’s always rebirthing, which give 2,000 crystals.

Flag Post

hey I havn’t gotten the if u play this game get 100 crystals in like a month so what do I do

Flag Post

gift glitch you can open lots of tabs and click gift on all of them and refresh all them and do the second gift and so on so you get lots of crystals

Flag Post

Sometimes when i’m just playing it crashes and i have to start all over again but my energy is gone

Flag Post

sry if i have bad english.
My screen is to small if i go in battle i cant see my units so i cant spawn anything.
I only see like 60% or something from the actually size.
( i played it before).

Flag Post
Originally posted by BoneFace1:

sry if i have bad english.
My screen is to small if i go in battle i cant see my units so i cant spawn anything.
I only see like 60% or something from the actually size.
( i played it before).

You have to set the flash option in the game window properly. Right-click and select Show All.

Flag Post

I’ve played epic war saga on this account when on Kongregate for a few weeks but the next day the screen loads and then turns black then says “Site locked to Kongreagate”.

Flag Post

I was just playing, when i got to the 3rd chapter on the 2nd quest called “secret weapon?” it says the loot is a “thunder crystal” then i thought i had seen that before, so i looked in the village and i spotted it in the thunder unit room/base/thing and it costs 500000 gold at level 5 so i think there are either two things that have the same name or you get it for doing the quest. I was just wondering if its a error or you just called two things the same.

Flag Post

I found another bug. on the clowns it says they are melee but they’re not they are semi-ranged becaude they throw bombs.

Flag Post

I’m back again, i just wanted to say that you can’t get ant thunder crystals (Item NOT unit) by doing any quests!

Flag Post

oh S***! i also forgot, is there a max number of gifts you can get (ever), because i cant get them any more =(

Flag Post

Umm I was supposed to win at mission 4 but i lost instead but i had more health than my enemy. Can you Fix that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JingNanFira:

Umm I was supposed to win at mission 4 but i lost instead but i had more health than my enemy. Can you Fix that?

If you kill your enemy then he kills you right after, it counts as the enemy won.