Bug Report page 31

791 posts

Flag Post

Hey i am still losing BP in arena and the updates clearly says “No BP loss”

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlueBolter:

Hey i am still losing BP in arena and the updates clearly says “No BP loss”

I am not sure specifically to what update you are referring to that says that. What I do know is that BP loss used to be a VERY BIG issue with hackers stealing it all. That can no longer happen but you still lose small amounts of BP if you lose a fight in some places. I never really checked this completely because it’s not a big issue.

Flag Post

it will not let my friend see my private messages

Flag Post

the game is not working pls lock if it is a bug

Flag Post

epic war saga dont work

Flag Post

epic war saga dont work again

Flag Post

is an error this time

Flag Post
Originally posted by williamsand123:

the game is not working pls lock if it is a bug

epic war saga dont work

epic war saga dont work again

is an error this time

There’s an edit post button so you don’t need to make a new post every time you wanna add to something you said just a bit ago.
Also, please explain yourself better if you want help. I really don’t know what your exact problem is. The game is working fine for me…

Flag Post

can not logg in to epic war saga help me when i try logg in it says conecting then error

Flag Post
Originally posted by williamsand123:

can not logg in to epic war saga help me when i try logg in it says conecting then error

Alright, for help with connection see here:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/143-epic-war-saga/topics/323378-strategy-other-tips#posts-6802946

Flag Post

i can not logg in to epic war saga

Flag Post

I’m also having trouble getting on. when I click ‘play now’, it goes to connecting, and stays there. won’t go through. I left and played something else for awhile, and came back. I got through the first screen, did two battles, and then it went to connecting after a match, and stayed there. and when I reloaded the page, it said disconnected from server. At this point, it will not go away from the connecting screen

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordmat1000:

I’m also having trouble getting on. when I click ‘play now’, it goes to connecting, and stays there. won’t go through. I left and played something else for awhile, and came back. I got through the first screen, did two battles, and then it went to connecting after a match, and stayed there. and when I reloaded the page, it said disconnected from server. At this point, it will not go away from the connecting screen

Try reading this post Problems/Issues for some things to do when this happens.

Flag Post

i’m having trouble about connection after i complete the missions it stuck on connecting what should i do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by abdulrafi122:

i’m having trouble about connection after i complete the missions it stuck on connecting what should i do?

wait 1 minute, if nothing happens then refresh

Flag Post

I have an issue where after I complete a mission the screen is stuck on “connecting” for a long time then when it is finished I don’t get my rewards.

Flag Post

same here … connecting to somewhere and nothing …

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fehu:

same here … connecting to somewhere and nothing …

Read #2 of this post for workarounds to the connection problems.

Flag Post

i got a problem i can’t use my monster lab D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by porteous1:

i got a problem i can’t use my monster lab D:

More info is needed for you to get help. What are you trying to make? Are you 100% sure you have all of the units, items, and gold for what you’re trying to make?

Flag Post

There is a HUGE BUG in the mobile version of the game. there are many reports of it on google play, but its still not fixed, its excisting at last from a year ago. The game BLOCK you from going after chapter 9. When you want start charapter 10, it write out: “you need to download 60 MB aditional hero data”. If you download it, and try to play, it will ask for it again. And again. We cant play pass charapter 9. its VERY ANNOYING. PLEASE FIX IT. its symply… ruins a good game. PLEASE FIX IT ALREADY! PLEASE FIX IT ALREADY! PLEASE FIX IT ALREADY! PLEASE FIX IT ALREADY! PPPLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

There is a HUGE BUG in the mobile version of the game. there are many reports of it on google play, but its still not fixed, its excisting at last from a year ago. The game BLOCK you from going after chapter 9. When you want start charapter 10, it write out: “you need to download 60 MB aditional hero data”. If you download it, and try to play, it will ask for it again. And again. We cant play pass charapter 9. its VERY ANNOYING. PLEASE FIX IT. its symply… ruins a good game. PLEASE FIX IT ALREADY! PLEASE FIX IT ALREADY! PLEASE FIX IT ALREADY! PLEASE FIX IT ALREADY! PPPLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by qawsedr:

FYI, I do not believe artlogicgames will see this post because they have not updated the kongregate version of this game for almost a year.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

i can not get 100 crestels for the daily game to get 100 crestles