Questions? Ask here! ( game tips ) page 10

776 posts

Flag Post

gold farm depends on which items you still need really, on the long run you will get more than enough gold to buy everything you ever wanted so its better to farm the rare items while you’re at it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXxXnamexXxX:

Anyone have any tips for 5-5? I have used multiple suggestions and they just don’t work. I use gorilas and they stay behind me so i take all the damage. Then the gorilas don’t take out the pegasus riders before i’m already dead…………

just keep spamming ninja assasins, thats what i did.

Flag Post

what level do you recommend to farm the chap. final boss to get the cursed seal? Because I want it, and im only level 203

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spartan5454:

what level do you recommend to farm the chap. final boss to get the cursed seal? Because I want it, and im only level 203

chapter 5 final boss.

Flag Post

can i sell the items that i have in the inventoryhow
sorry for bad english =)

Flag Post

not really a question just wanted to say when i first saw this game i had high expectations and they were met :) great game!!!

Flag Post

el juego es bueno pero muy poco gold deverian de dar mas gold x cada monstruo que estermina

Flag Post

I’m trying to beat 5:6. Every freakin’ time I send out ANYTHING, they get killed in 2-4 seconds, and my hero ends up dying. I need help badly.

Flag Post

how do i use items??? like axes and sheilds?

Flag Post

go to home and click on one of the empty boxes below your equiped units.

Flag Post

emmm really,i want to know if i can sell the items i have in the inventory =)

Flag Post

i think u guyhs should add more charecters like banshes or minoatars

Flag Post

Sometimes the enemy boss walks right up to my spawn and won’t leave till he’s below 50% HP or something. This makes certain missions such as 6-6 particularly annoying, even though they’re fine otherwise. Is this a bug? If so, what must i do to make it stop?

Flag Post

where do we get the pegasus wing in epic war saga

Flag Post
Originally posted by esilva9:

Monster lab, level 6.

Flag Post

why is it this game is not created by rudy_sudarto?

Flag Post

so I have played level 6-4 over 70X and it has still not given a pegasus wing. Is this an intentional denial of materials because I do not mind grinding it out but this seems to be ridiculous. It seems that all of a sudden all of level 6 stages are not giving out materials no matter how much you grind out. I really just don’t want to waist my time if it is programmed not to give out.

Flag Post

I saw a player who has Infinity Blade, Epic Blade3 and Angel Slayer in Arena.
Where can I get these wepons?

Flag Post
Originally posted by wooyan:

I saw a player who has Infinity Blade, Epic Blade3 and Angel Slayer in Arena.
Where can I get these wepons?

You don’t. Only testers do.

Originally posted by drw3200:

so I have played level 6-4 over 70X and it has still not given a pegasus wing. Is this an intentional denial of materials because I do not mind grinding it out but this seems to be ridiculous. It seems that all of a sudden all of level 6 stages are not giving out materials no matter how much you grind out. I really just don’t want to waist my time if it is programmed not to give out.

You’re just unlucky, drop rates are unchanged.

Originally posted by esilva9:

epicwarsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Pegasus_Wing

Originally posted by zaktan78:

Sometimes the enemy boss walks right up to my spawn and won’t leave till he’s below 50% HP or something. This makes certain missions such as 6-6 particularly annoying, even though they’re fine otherwise. Is this a bug? If so, what must i do to make it stop?

Bug. Refreshing and clearing your browser should fix it.

Originally posted by FAQK:

emmm really,i want to know if i can sell the items i have in the inventory =)

No you can’t. No, you don’t need to.

Originally posted by calvin_hobbes:

I’m trying to beat 5:6. Every freakin’ time I send out ANYTHING, they get killed in 2-4 seconds, and my hero ends up dying. I need help badly.

Deploy Succubi, move your hero forward to intercept them. Use Special Attack to launch them when possible, and your succubi should take them out before they kill your hero. If Popo can’t survive the abuse, you’re underlevelled. Go level more.

Originally posted by thefishmastor:

how do i use items??? like axes and sheilds?

Equipping them uses them. Check the dummies guide if you don’t know how to equip them, it’s a sticky.

Flag Post

how do you equip spells

Flag Post

Where is the Gaea Bolga? It was supposed to be in level 4 shop but it is not there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eman24:

Where is the Gaea Bolga? It was supposed to be in level 4 shop but it is not there.

Never mind I am an idiot.

Flag Post

Grinding to get material question
What is all involved with how many times you have to beat a level to get material?
Is it set on number of times you beat it?
Is it based on random luck?
I ask because it is not consistent.
Example: I was grinding to get gold. First time I did this it took me 220x to get 35 gold.
Now I have played the same level over 100x and have not even obtained 4 gold.
When i asked this before because i played a level over 70x without getting an item drop I was told it was just bad luck and that the drop rate had not changed.
So is it based upon number

Flag Post

What is all involved with how many times you have to beat a level to get material?
Example: I was grinding to get gold. First time I did this it took me 220x to get 35 gold.
When i asked this before because i played a level over 70x without getting an item drop I was told it was just bad luck and that the drop rate had not changed.

http://epicwarsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Mechanics#Item_Drop_Rate

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kholai:

http://epicwarsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Mechanics#Item_Drop_Rate

This what the link says.
For Common items, there is a base drop rate of 25%. For Rare items, there is a base drop rate of 5%.
Mastery increases drop rate % by a flat 5% per star, for Common items, and by 1% per star for Rare items.

Meanwhile Item+ boosts the drop% by a percentage of the base drop rate before Mastery. S = 10%, M = 20%, L = 40% or:
Common: S = 2.5%, M = 5%, L = 10%
Rare: S = 0.5%, M = 1%, L = 2%
Finally, there is a 70% maximum cap for the chance to get a Common item, and a 12% maximum cap for the chance to get a Rare item.

This doesn’t answer the question. I have logged and compared the differences with having say being equipped with 4 items that are supposed to increase item drop% and with none. There was no difference at all.
It also doesn’t explain why (with the same set up of my players equipment) there would be such a drastic difference between getting a 15% drop rate of a rare item ( i got 35 gold in 220X) as compared to less than 2% the next day. Or far less than .5% another time. All times with the same set up with no items to increase item drop% and the levels were also already mastered during the grinding sessions.

Sorry for the complaint. I was just getting frustrated with the inconsistency.